-BALH WU 14Nov11-Ashwin ko laga Zor Ka Jhatka- - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
waitinggg for tomrw...haaaye Golu, is our Hero :)
thankyou for the wu jitna mazaa thappad dekhne mein aaya utana hi mazaa padhne mein bhi aaya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks. wornderfully written and emoticons are superb. Was getting really irritated with the Ashwin track. I really hope Shruti kicks him out too. She deserves better even tho she took him from Priya.

If Ram really has tapes, he should realize that all is Mamaji and Sid's doing - still don't get what Sid is doing in Ram's office after Ram said he would get him a separate company.

I hope in todays episode, Ram tells Sid and Mamaji that he knows that they put him up to it๐Ÿ˜ก I hope this is the end of their scheming.

I also hope Shipra gives that Ashwin a mouthful too๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by chatterbox

thank u for lovely update

i just love the way all updaters  write along with apt emoticons

they bring such color on the story

yday ram totally surprised

well going by articles we knew ram wud support priya but this was totally out of blue

he showed his anger and displeasure all the time

bt at the end he hit a magnficent sixer

i think he has no tapes

looks like he took tips from KD PATHAK from ADAALAT

he just said something and it hit the mark

i still want to know where shruti is so hope her story wud be out today

I totally agree. There are no tapes and he is going by priya's word that she was helping Shruthi and just exposed that loser like that .

OOO today is going to be AN AWESOME episode. 

Thank you so much for the update. I couldn't wait to watch the episode after reading the update & the slap. Your written update did full justice to the episode... Totally loved Ram today esp when he emphasis the word "mere biwi" repeatedly and Vikram was indeed proud of Ram when he said that. Reminds me of Vikram's advise to Ram earlier. Golu juz rocked in this episode.
Thanks so much for the update dear... Super episode ...
243 people liked it ๐Ÿ‘

WOW