Fan Fictions

**High School**~UPDATED! p 79 LAST PART!! - Page 2

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guyz,

well, i just started readin fan-fics a few days ago and i got hooked! i bet u that i have read every single fan fic about A-K in this section!😆  So, now that i am waiting for some ppl to update their fan-fic, i am startin my own!

Ok, movin on. This story is loosly based on my BF and me😳. Its kinda abt how we first met and ect,

Also, i will be able to upate it may 3-4 times a week. Sometimes it will be less and sometimes it will be more. Depends. Also, i dont get much time on the weekends so all my posts will be on weekdays. 😊

lastly, i wont always proofread. The qoatation marks ect wont be right most of the time cuz i hate to proofread😆.

So leave your comments 4 me and tel me wat u guyz think!

Edited by prakriti - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karipa thumbnail
ya waiting hurry up plzzzzzzzzz
prakriti thumbnail
k- the first part wil be up either tomoroow or monday.
prakriti thumbnail
Main Character Details:

Angad Khanna- (A); always has been the most popular and the hottest guy. Going to start High School in a few weeks. He also is one of the smartest boys. But, not a nerd…loves going out and hanging out with his friends. Girls are fida over him but he doesn't give a damn.

Kripa Sharma- (K); was never really popular nor was she a nerd. Just a girl who doesn't stand out. Wants to start High School so she can show everyone how unique and amazing she is.

Josh- (J); Angad's hot best friend who is smart but doesn't like to show it.

Simone-(S); Likes Angad a lot. Been friends with him for a long time.

Prithvi- (P); Angad's friend….very conservative and is pretty popular.

**More characters will be introduced later on as the Fan-fic progresses!**

Families:
Angad's- Same as the show, except they are all kind.
Kripa's- same as the show.

Setting:
This fan-fic takes place in an urban town in New Jersey, USA. This town is very happening and is always bustling with activity. It's famous for its breathtaking malls. But it is still is pretty homey and safe. (MY HOMETOWN!!!)

Background Info:
This school district has 4 elementary schools (K-4), 2 middle schools (5-8) and one public high school (9-12). A and K have never seen each other before nor have they been in the same schools..
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
continue soon it sounds interesting Edited by unum ali - 18 years ago
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
sounds good, but can u tell me their age. i mean if their in highschool and just starting it, then they must be really young right? But i like the plot overall! Cont. soon!
Pooja922 thumbnail
hey continue soon....cant wait...and wow NEW JERSEY is my hometown too!!!!
purishivani thumbnail
continue soon
this one is going to be a different one I can tell because I have read so many fan fic and in all of them the setting is a college.!!
Continueeee soooonnn 😛
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
sounds interesting....and its also different since they are starting in high skool where they usually start in college....and its also kool how u mixed ure personal story into it....so plz continue soon!! 😃
prakriti thumbnail
thanx for ur comments- ok let me tell u sumthin-
they are gonna start 9th grade and theyre 14-15. i knowits uyoung, but my story moves quickly over a peeriod of years.