paarijatham new tamil serial

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome all to the new forum of new Tamil serial Paarijatham
Paarijatham is a story of twin sisters arunthathi n arathi ...similar to the concept of hindi movie chalbaaz..the name of the girl playing both lead role is razana .it is yet distinct with different story line...wht happens  when they fall in trap of a womanizer called  jp..the story goes on further ...😊
Hi nishant, whats all about this series? Does the lead characters fell into the trap as they show in the promo.. I havent watched this as of yet.. Is this a usual mega serial or something special like maharani??
Edited by Vijay_Krish - 12 years ago
This series has a different storyline  of  twin sisters...yes they do fall in jp's trap...it is all becoz of arthi..all happens becoz of her immature behavior that innocent arunthathi falls in jp's  trap ...story in begining is some wht like maharani one girl good n one like villi ...n after aranthuthi's life gets ruined by jp... arathi fights for arunthanthi against jp's injustice she goes as arunthathi hiding her identification n teaches him a lesson she uses the same trick  for good which she b4 used for her own selfish interests  ..she almost sacrifices her life as repentance forgetting her own future standing every time for arunthathi keeping her life n her husband aside...   story is really interesting ..with  little of comedy ...arathi's cuteness...her tactics...!..further story grows interesting...The director may do changes.. as he did in maharani ..!but the story line will remain the sames as maharani's. so do watch...!! another hit by Mr Baiju devraj... 😊
Edited by nishant.artist - 12 years ago
this girl as arunthathi n arthi  razana is 16 yr old girl...acting such mature role... i was shocked when i came to knw this...😊
Originally posted by nishant.artist

this girl as arunthathi n arthi  razana is 16 yr old girl...acting such mature role... i was shocked when i came to knw this...😊

What a shocking news...😲 Razana is 16 years old?? unbelievable..😳 I feel its a fake news.. she must be more than 20 years..😕
Edited by SweetyGreen - 12 years ago

Welcome all to the new forum of new Tamil serial Paarijatham
Paarijatham is a story of twin sisters arunthathi n arathi ...similar to the concept of hindi movie chalbaaz..the name of the girl playing both lead role is razana .it is yet distinct with different story line...wht happens  when they fall in trap of a womanizer called  jp..the story goes on further ...😊

Thanks Nishant for all the details regarding this serial..👏👏
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

What a shocking news...😲 Razana is 16 years old?? unbelievable..😳 I feel its a fake news.. she must be more than 20 years..😕
 This is wht she said in one of her interview.. 16 or 17 not more than tht she must be in 12th now

Oh is it.. she looks so matured in 12th..😆 unbelievable..😲