abhay's jacket: will it stay or bid goodbye???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
guys we all hope abhay will become human again wth the help of that potion! And then there wij b no obstacles between abhiya😊bt guys 1thing tht cud still create a q problem! ya m talking abt abhay's first love his jacket😉and m pretty sure all of you want to get rid of tht jacket😡bt nw the quertion is will abhay get rid of the jacket once he becomes a human again or will he nt b able to part ways wth his belovd jacket?? tell me guys whts ur opinion?plz leave a comment😃p.s. It's just a fun post and bashing is strictly prohibited.😳
i want abhay to become humain being.i will wear color clothes he will have smile also.ever episodes he wears black.soon we will see him in different colors clothes and he never smiles.soon he will smile also.

i dont want abhay to become human becuz the story is about mortal n imortal but i want his jacket to stay away from him😡
even if he doesn't piya will do it 4 him :)
Originally posted by haabi

i want abhay to become humain being.i will wear color clothes he will have smile also.ever episodes he wears black.soon we will see him in different colors clothes and he never smiles.soon he will smile also.

thx. ya me too want to see abhay in colourful clothes and wthout jacket.😊
Originally posted by farroo

i dont want abhay to become human becuz the story is about mortal n imortal but i want his jacket to stay away from him😡
thnx. ya abhay as a vampire is much more imp2tful bt if dis way abhiya needs to become one then its k wth me! bt yes the jacket must go. g😡
i want his jacket.. i luv his jacket alot.. agar woh human bangaya toh usse woh jacket kyun chahiye.. ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by seabeauty

even if he doesn't piya will do it 4 him :)
dear if dis happns it will b the best thing😛
Originally posted by Selinapiya

i want his jacket.. i luv his jacket alot.. agar woh human bangaya toh usse woh jacket kyun chahiye..🤣
😆so u want tht jacket? par woh babbudar jacket leke vm karogi kiya seli? 😲