Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

os THE BEGINNING OF A FAIRYTALE lastpart pg 28

shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This is the os depicting the aftermath of the completion of the supernatural war. Jai tried to kill Abhay by staking him in front of Pia and Arnav Dobrial but Alina arrived at the last moment to save Abhay by making him drink the whole of the potion because of which he returned back as a human. Dipaanita and maithali died at the hand of abhay and alina respectively but unfortunately Alina has to lose her life in this war becoz of an uncontrolled use of her power. Jai finally returned back to his home town unable to face the hatred of Pia. Misha accepted Kabir's love after realising the purity of his love and Arnav Dobrial finally accepted Abhay Pia relationship after confirming that Abhay is a human.

A RAINY DAY

Pia was thinking about everything that had happened with her since she stepped her foot on the soil of Dehradun. How she transformed into Pia Jaiswal to a supermodel Pia Dobrial and how Abhay came into her life and changed it forever, how she lost her memory and Abhay and finally gain it back with full authority. she was reminiscing the old memories about the hardships Abhay and she has to face to cherish their love story and has to fight the whole world for each other when she felt that it has started raining. She was sitting at the window of her room sipping her hot chocolate enjoying the pleasant change in the weather.

It was perfectly sunny, and now all of a sudden the sky turned dark grey, wind was blowing everything out of proportion and it had started to rain. She had just turned 20 last week, but still like a spoiled little teenager is lost in her lover's dream. She is thinking about her birthday which was celebrated so levishly this time. It was special because Abhay was by her side throughout the day pampering her by showering gifts after gifts on her. He didn't left a thing in any gift shop or jwellery shop to present to her that day. Her room was filled with those gifts that day and her sisters were continously teasing her over it. It feels like the humanity has actually gotten over Abhay's head after he got turned into a human being.In the past two months he  has shown her his most loving and romantic side which held her spell bound many a times. It felt like he was brimming with love and want to show it to her in every possible way.  He even could not help himself appearing during nights to talk to her whole night and give her little hot kisses. This gesture could not be stopped even during the exams they were having which finished last week only. He was a great distraction for her but sometimes even help her during studies and now finally she is done with her graduation. Now she couldn't help but think about Abhay all the time so she mostly kept herself busy with reading novels, painting, gardening and not to mention dreaming about her happily ever after with Abhay.

She loved to imagine and create things. Her hand at painting was flawless and even a drop of color she used would come to life. She believed in doing everything with perfection or not doing it at all. Her all the interests as Pia Jaiswal are finally coming to the fore all over again thanks to Abhay's encouragement as he didn't like the idea of her being a model because he can't stand the sight of any other man eyeing at his girl .Her small garden at the back of her house was like a living dream. She had created shapes out of trees, planted flowers in rows that turned and twisted and were intertwined. If you looked at it from the top of their house, you will see an outline of a heart made with red Tulips, and two bears hugging in the centre, made of daffodils', roses, sunflowers and lilies. It was truly a masterpiece like anything she created.

As much as she was creative, she was a complete romantic at heart.  She has always loved rain  and romanticized it every time. Right now as well she was sitting in the window with her head leaned back on the wall. She had pulled her legs up and brought them closer to her chest and her hands were around them to hold them closer. She was looking outside the  garden and was enjoying the rain and the breeze. She had closed her eyes and there was beautiful smile on her face. Her hair was long and loosely tied to back, but a few strands were dancing with the wind praising her beauty.

She was deep in thoughts about Abhay, her fianc of 1 week. Her engagement to him was a gift from her parents on her 20th birthday. She is the happiest girl in the world. If there was anybody who could understand the meaning of longing and then finally belonging, it was her. They had waited for almost 2 long years, cried, laughed, loved, fought and now finally they were each others. Their relation had a name. They could meet without thinking about getting caught without hiding anything from the rest of the world. They could talk about their future, and plan their dream house. She could wear his ring proudly and wear the gifts he gives her without worrying about questions. She could proudly announce to the world that she is his and he is her's for eternity.

She opened her eyes, and brought her left hand up to her face, and touched her ring with the right hand index finger. She had liked this ring 1 month ago at a store when they went shopping for a gift for Panchi's wedding. It had one big diamond in the middle and two small diamonds on the side. He had remembered that and had bought her that for the engagement. Her smile deepened and she took the ring upto her face and kissed it. Her happiness had known no bound when he put that ring in her finger. A tear of joy escaped her eye.

"Pia 'why are you crying my love", she hear Abhay's voice. Frantically she looked around and no one was there. She smiled to herself, and smacked her head with her hand. 'I hear his voice even when he's not around". She was thinking of calling him when she heard her voice.

"I'm coming mom," she quickly said and ran upstairs to help her.

It took them 5 minutes to select a dress for Misha for Pia's wedding for which Misha was fussing with Panchi and her mother for almost an hour. But Pia finally pursuaded her to wear a blue embrodiered lehanga by blackmailing her over the name of Kabir and for the first time they saw Misha blushing.

"Pia, beta I'm going to sleep for a while. Mrs. Raichand was going to call me to go to the market with her, but now it's raining. If she calls tell her we'll go in the evening, don't cancel the plan, we have to go buy some Sari's for you." Mrs. dobrial was giving Pia instructions.Panchi and Misha have already left the house to go to Panchi i mean Mrs Panchi Singh Rathore's house to select clothes for their respective  man

Mere mention of buying Saris for her, made her heart beat faster. She's buying Saris for my wedding. Everything related to her and Abhay, and their special day is beautiful. Our special day will be beautiful. She would go call him now, she thought.

"Ok Mom, I'll take the cordless to my room, so your sleep is not disturbed. I'll get Kaka to look after dinner" She told her mom and left for her room, closing her mom's room door behind her.

She grabbed her phone, and went back towards the window. Before she could dial her phone rang and a name was shining on her phone. "Love of my life..Calling and Abhay's  picture covered the canvas of her phone screen.  Her smile deepened and her heart skipped a beat. It always happens; he would call just when she was about to call him. Smiling she answered the call.

"I love you!" it has become his way of saying Hello! these days. Pia's smile just brightened and immediately her heart started to sing.

"Really?" smiling, she asked him. She took the phone and sat at the window. She was holding her phone with right hand, and stretched her left hand out to catch some rain drops.

"No, not really. Maybe I should think about what I'm saying." At his response she made a face.

"Huh! To theek hai. I don't want to talk to you". She said trying to sound angry.

"So what if you don't want to talk to me. You know I want to talk, and I will make sure that happens." He was saying to which she nodded as she knows him too well.

"Acha. Fine then make me talk. Let's see how you succeed in that." She said to him and smiled. She knew what was coming.

"Sweetheart, you really don't want to talk to me?" He asked in a sweet sad voice.

"No." Pia replied like a stubborn baby.

"Fine. Bye" He said and hung-up the phone.

Pia was left with face wide open, and eyes immediately started to water up. 'He hung up the phone? How can he do that." She couldn't believe it. 'He knew I was joking, why did he do that?' thinking she dialed his number. It kept ringing but he didn't answer. Now she was really upset and her heart started to sink. Oh God! What happened to him? He's never done that before not even when he was a vampire. Maybe what elders say is right, that love changes after you've overcome all the hurdles.

The situation made her cry. She sat in the window with her head over her knees pulled together and sobbed. Hoping he would call soon, she kept the phone in her hand. She sat there and the time passed by.

"Pia my love, why are you crying" She heard Abhay's voice, who sounded panicked.

Her head shot up and she saw Abhay coming towards her. In disbelief her arms fell towards her sides, her eyes wide open and tears flowing from her eyes she sat in the window like a doll made of stone.  He rushed to her and held her face in her hands and gently kissed her tears causing her to close her eyes.

"Why are you crying, Pia. You know your tears hurt me." Abhay was asking her and she believed him. His emotions flowed through his light blue eyes.

She put both her hands on his hands that were still holding her face.

"Abhay 'you, you hung up my call and I tried calling you and you didn't pick up the phone. I thought you were mad at me and I got sad." She said everything in one breath while crying.

Abhay brought her face to his chest and held her close.

"Pia, please stop crying. I'm sorry sweetheart. I called you to tell you that I was coming to see you. But I hung up and thought I'll give you a surprise." He said while running his hand though her hair. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't know you'll cry." He brought her face back in front of him and wiped her tears with his thumbs .

He kissed her forehead gently and then both eyes.

"Your tears are too precious Pia, please don't ever waste them for me. I would rather die than to make you cry and you know now i can die because i m not a vampire anymore" He was telling her and she was losing her self in his eyes.

"I love you Abhay. The thought of you getting mad at me or not speaking to me just drives me crazy.After what we went through i won't be able to live for a second if u will leave me" She said to him, to which he reacted by giving her a smile.

"I know my love, I know. I'm sorry. I have promised u that i will always be by ur side as ur slave forever and Abhay never break his promise Chalo, now give me a smile. I came here to enjoy the rain with you" He told her the reason why he had come here. The rain was so romantic and he knew Pia loved it, so he had decided to enjoy it with her, so  he was standing here and had come in from the back door, as he knew there was  window that opened to her room and he is no longer a vampire so can't jump into her room like he used to do earlier.

"I was missing you too. I was going to call you earlier" she told him while smiling.

She had now just realized that Abhay was here and standing outside in the rain, almost wet, and was holding her from her waist and her head was resting against his chest. She could hear his heart beat, and she knew what it said. Each and every part of Abhay's body shouted 'I love you pia' and she knew it very well.  In the flow of emotions, she kissed his chest over the wet shirt.

Abhay's grip immediately tightened around her waist and he kissed her head.

"Pia, I love you. When  will we finally get married so I can claim you. I can show you how much I crave you every moment. I can't wait for the moment when I can stamp my love on each and every inch of you" He was saying while his eyes closed and his heart now beating faster.

Pia 's heartbeat responded to Abhay's emotions and she immediately started to blush. She knew his desire and she also couldn't wait. They had been together for 2 years and the wait had been long.

"1 months more Abhay, then I'm all yours. My day and nights are yours" She said looking up at him but still holding his waist with her arms.

Abhay looked at her eyes, and couldn't help but lose in the beauty of her innocent yet passionate gaze. He trailed his finger slowly up her arm, sending shivers down her spine. She immediately closed her eyes and bent her head down. Her breathing became unstable as soon as he touched her. He knew he had that affect on her, and he took advantage of it every time.

Her gently grabbed her face and brought it in front of him again. He trailed his finger from her forehead down to her lips and gently rubbed his thumb over them. Pia's  eyes were tightly shut and all she could do was flow in the sensation and feel the moment between them.

"Open your eyes Pia. Let me see the emotions in your eyes." He said to her in a voice full of emotion and desire.

Slowly she opened her eyes and saw Abhay's face. He grabbed her by her hand and pulled her down from the window outside in the garden.  As  soon as she stumbled on her feet he hugged her. The hug was possessive, and so strong as if he was trying to satisfy his soul. Both of them stood there with their eyes closed and emotions exuding from them like a lava. The rain thundered upon them soaking them. Abhay opened his eyes and brought Pia to an arm's length. They both looked deep into each other's eyes, which was the way their souls connected.  There was a burning desire in both of their eyes; the desire which both of them understood very well.

Abhay brought his face down slowly keeping his eyes on her lips. They faces inched closer to a point when it was no longer possible to keep their eyes open or be aware of their surroundings. Their lips touched, and their souls hugged each other. His lips slowly lingered over her lips and savored their softness and the heat emitting from them. He sighed when she kissed him back. Her kiss was soft and light as feather. She kissed the outside of his lips just increasing his desire to deepen the kiss.  She always wrenched his soul with her lips. It was too dangerous to go any further. They both knew and couldn't wait for the time when they had no limits.

Breathless he slowly broke off the kiss and rested her forehead against hers. Eyes still closed both were listening to their heartbeat. He hugged her tightly and slowly brought her away from her. Both of their eyes were full of passion and glued to each other.

"I think I should go now. Staying close to you and still keeping my distance is so hard" He said with a voice burdened with desire and passion.  Pia  nodded in approval and slowly let go of his hands. He slowly kissed her forehead again, trailing his lips down to her nose and slowly nibbled on her lips for a quick second. Took a deep breath  and let her go.

"I love you. Will call you in 30 minutes" He said while quickly walking outside the door.

She knew he would call within 30 minutes because that's where he lived; Raichand mansion is 30 minutes away from her house.  She  closed her eyes and spread both her hands out like an eagle, and with her face upwards towards the sky, she stood in the rain, soaking herself and enjoying the coldness of the weather. Her inside was soaked with passion and love and all she could do was indulge in the sensation of the moment between them. The feel of the kiss, smell of his perfume and the feel of his touch lingered on her even after he was gone.

Ishq ki itiha kahoon ya junoon kahon
Pagalpan she shoro hote hain, intiha diwangi hai
Wo guzre hoey lamhe hamarey darmiyan!
                       dadkhanain bekaboo, ehsaas jaag jate hain
        In lamhon ko main Ishq ki Intiha nahi to aur kya kahoon

( not my lines read it somewhere. as they explains pia's emotions nicely so decided to use them)

THE WEDDING

One month, at first seemed like a never ending wait. But now, the day was finally here and it seemed like those two months were shorter than these 5 hours of wait till they tie the knot. Diwanagi ki Hadh hai!   It was around 3'O clock in the afternoon and Pia had come to the Salon to get ready. The ceremony was to take place at 8'O clock tonight. Her eyes shone with happiness and anticipation. She couldn't wait to see Abhay in his Sherwani. He has started wearing colours on her insistence after he got his human colourful life back but it will be an entirely different experience to watch him dressed as a groom in the golden sherwani she has selected for him herself. He will look so handsome she thought for the 1000th time. She hadn't seen him since two weeks, as the restriction was laid by their families. He wasn't even allowed at the ladies' Sangeet last night.
"Beta, ab intizar karo. Apne apko judai ki aag main jalao, phir jab miloge to dekhna, pyar ka ehsas hi alag hoga" her mom had told her.

It had made Pia blush, but Abhay had made a face at the prospect of not seeing her for two weeks.

"But aunty, can I at least talk to her on the phone?" he asked with a sad tone. He was not happy with this restriction.

"Arey Abhay beta, jitni marzi baat karo, us se to main nahi rokhti tumko. But please ab se tum mujhe aunty nahi mom kahoge warna phone par baat karne par bhi restriction lagwa dungi" Mrs Madhu Dobrial permitted him to talk making him smile. He looked at Pia and winked, bringing a beautiful shy smile on her face. 

She was sitting at the salon and smiling to herself. She had jitters in her stomach and her heartbeat rate way too high today. The day had finally come, she was going to be Mrs. Abhay Raichand. She said that name under  her breath and a sensational pleasure washed over her.

"Pia, Come in please, Rita will start with your hair" A girl called her in so her 'Singhaar'  can begin. 

Her hair was made up a little high from the back, and pulled back from the front.  Then she was taken to the makeup room. She had chosen the model look for her big day; something different than usual bridal makeup! She was sitting in the room waiting for her nail color to dry when her phone buzzed with a message.  It was Abhay's message.

'kya kar rai ho' a bright smile appeared on her face.

'Ghar se bhagne ki tiyari kar rahi hoon' She replied to the message.

'Really? Kiske saath? Main chalonga bhagne k liey?" he replied within 50 seconds.

"Nahi, Sorry, main kisi se pyar karti hon, aur wo aaj mujhey  lene araha hai. Main uske saath hi jaongi sirf" she replied to him.

"Damn! Mera chance miss hogya. Fine agle janam main bhaga longa" his reply made her smile.

"Ok chalo bye. I'm busy" She messaged him back and put the phone down.

"I love you Pia, see you tonight" she read his message and her heart skipped a beat.

Tonight! It will be their night. They were going to make sure it was special. They wanted to make it memorable forever. She will be finally his. She couldn't help but turn pink and bend her head down with the thoughts of what was coming.

"Wow. Your mehndi is beautiful. Itna dark color! " a worker girl exclaimed with excitement. "lagta hai apke 'wo' apse buaht pyar karte hain" her eyes were dancing while she was talking to Pia.

Pia had a very shy smile on her face. "Buhat" she replied the girl in a voice which was a sound of her emotions.

Finally she was ready. She had gotten jewelry from Paris, and was one of a kind. She looked like an 'Apsra'.  Whoever saw her couldn't resist telling her she looked like she was ethereal. Only she knew it was the happiness inside her heart, and Abhay's love that was making her look beautiful.  She was ready by 7'O clock and Misha and Kabir had come to pick her up.

"WOW Piaa. You look SO beautiful. Aaj to Abhay ki khair nahi. he will sure going to fall flat on his face and will not be able to ressist u" she said to Pia in almost a whisper. Pia gave her a pinch and told her to stop. "When you get married to Kabir , we'll see how you feel about all this. Wait and watch" Pia hushed Misha, to which she blushed and looked at Kabir, who thank GOD wasn't listening to them.

She was sitting in the bridal room of the hall with a couple of her friends, when she heard the uproar "baraaat agai" her heart jumped all of a sudden and her palms started sweating. She tried to take deep breath to calm herself, but dil kaboo main nahi a raha tha. She wanted to see Abhay, but her friends left her in the room and closed the door. Disappointed she started pacing up and down in the room. Her nervousness knew no bound right now and she failed to understand why she was so.  After 10 LONG minutes, Panchi came in.

"Pia'Babes today God save you two. He looks equally as handsome" She put her hands on Pia's shoulders and told her in excitement

"Really?" Pia's heartbeat quickened. "I want to see him" She said with a desperate tone.

"No man, you can't see him before the ceremony. It's not good. Just 15 minutes more sweetheart then you can see him" she pinched Pia's cheek lightly and left her alone again.

If Pia was desperate to see him, Abhay was equally 'Utawla'. His eyes were searching for their peace, Pia but she was nowhere to be found. He didn't want to ask Misha or Panchi or even Ruhi, because he knew they would make fun of him.

He decided to message her: "Nazarain intizar main hain, Dil bekarar Hai. Ajao samne yaar"

Pia smiled at his message and replied:  "Wait karo. I'll be there when the time is right"

Abhay was the epitome of anticipation at that moment. If he could help it, he would pick her up and run away with her right this moment.  'Why does this process take so LONG'. Abhay's frustration knew no bound. Just then he heard the Pandit Ji's voice, "dulhan ko la layen, Shub Mahurat hogya hai" ' Abhay  felt as if somebody had breathed life into him. His eyes immediately travelled towards the stairs where Pia was to come down from. He knew it will take atleast 5 minutes, but he was too impatient.

Pia 's first step on the stairs, and Abhay's life stood still. He'd never seen a more beautiful site, and never will he ever want to see any other.  His eyes lazily travelled from her feet up to her Maang tikka, kissing every inch of her by the passion in his eyes. He had forgotten to blink and his heart had forgot to beat.  Her 'Jhuki Nazrain' were creating a tornado of passion in him. If he could help it, he'll kiss her eyes in front of everybody. He knew if she looks up, his world will turn upside down, and he would be washed away in the sea of emotions.

In the wave of emotion and passion, he got up, and walked up to her while keeping his eyes on her firmly. He walked up the stairs, and took hold of her hand.  The touch of skin between the both, caused a wave of sensation so powerful, that both of them couldn't help but shiver. They both looked at each other and couldn't move their eyes away. He slowly started walking down the stairs, holding her hand, guiding her to the Mandup. Eye contact never swayed, and smile never deserted their lips.

When they reached the Mandup, he picked her up in both his hands. They were oblivious to the smiles and laughter and Oo's and Aa's around them. The only thing he could do was look at Pia and her eyes were only for him. On the Mandup, he slowly brought her down and sat her beside him.  They both looked away from each other and looked at the Pundit to begin.

Garlands were exchanged, and all the rituals were performed. Pundit asked them to get ready for the 'Pheras' of the Agni. He held her hand and helped her stand up. They were tied together by Pia's mother and before they started he held her hand as well. He wanted to keep her closer, as the length of the dupatta was too long, and it kept Pia too far behind.  As soon as they began, friends and family started showering flowers on them.

They both said their vows together as one voice. Promises were made, vows were exchanged in the 'Pheras'.  People were amazed at their love and depth of their feelings.  It was now time for the Sindhoor, the Ritual Pia had been waiting for most eagerly. Abhay picked up the sindhoor with his right hand, brought it up to Pia's forehead. With a smooth slow move of hand, he filled her maang with the color of love, suhaag and passion. Pia felt as if she had just been purified and Abhay had transported his love and emotions into her soul and blood. She closed her eyes to feel the sensation of that moment and a tear slid down from her eyes. Abhay knew it was the moment of happiness for her. She'd been waiting for it since 2 years. The Sindhoor, fell on her nose coloring it almost red. It brought a huge smile on elder's faces, because they knew what it meant. Abhay kissed Pia's forehead and the parents even Arnav Dobrial smiled at the purity of their love, and looked away . "Nazar na lage kabhi inko' Mrs Dobrial said to Mrs. Raichand.

Finally, Abhay brought out the Mangalasutra, and moved in closer to her to tie it around her neck. His hands caressed her neck while they moved back on her neck to tie the thread. It sent shivers up her spine and she couldn't help but close her eyes. Abhay took advantage of the closeness, and lightly kissed her ear and whispered, 'I love you Mrs. Abhay Raichand". If the painter of Mona Lisa's smile had seen the Smile on Pia's face at that time, he would've changed his mind about his painting. Abhay moved away from her and Pia slowly opened her eyes and felt like a whole new person. The tie of the Mangalasutra had tied her heart, life, emotions and soul completely to Abhay for eternity. Now their eternal bond was complete.

Joota chupai, was a mad laughter ride. Misha, Kabir, Panchi, Ruhi, Angad and Danish all had taken part in it with full force with Kabir, Danish and Angad on Pia's side and the girls on their hot jiju's side. Finally boys won because of Misha's mistake of handing over the shoes to Kabir dazed by his charms.They have switched the side for fun and it really worked. Misha finally had to admit her feelings for Kabir in front of everyone and boys get a wonderful chance to revenge Abhay for being the best looking guy in the whole of dehradun and keeping them deprived of girls.

"We want 5 Lakhs, before you get your joota back" Angad said on everybody's behalf.

"Only 5 lakhs? Bas itni keemat hai mere jooton ki?" Abhay asked them trying to pull their leg.

Kabir looked at the other boys and winked.

"Fine. Leave Pia here, and take your shoes. Yeh keemat theek hai?" Kabir's question made Pia and Abhay both look at each other at once and look back at Kabir like he has uttered something disastrous from his mouth.

"Eh listen, Keep the joota, I don't need any reason to take my wife away from here. I'll pick her up right now, and leave. None of you will even know when we left" Abhay gave them dhamki.

"Haan haan, now she's all yours you can take her, give us 5 Lakhs." The boys were adamant.

Abhay took out the money and began giving it to the boys, but before handing it to them, he raised his hand and said, "For your correction, she's not mine NOW, she was always mine and will always be". Everybody  including Pia smiled at his gesture and a loud roar of 'Awww' was heard.

Finally it was time for the 'Bidai'. No matter how happy Pia was, tears couldn't stop flowing from her eyes. She hugged her mom,  and her sisters to bid them good bye. This moment is always the hardest on the girl and the family alike. You're blindly stepping into a new life and hoping all will be bright and happy from here on. With lots of prayers, she was taken to the car  Abhay had prepared specially for the two of them. He'd brought his Two Door Mercedes, decorated only for the two of them, because he wanted to drive her away on his own. Finally when everybody had said their goodbyes, they drove away into the night, leaving their loved ones behind praying for their eternal happiness.

THE ETERNAL NIGHT

As soon as they were alone, Abhay took hold of Pia's hand. Slowly he intertwined his fingers with hers and their palms touched. There was no need for words at that moment. There was complete Silence in the car, but their emotions were loudly heard by each other. There was complete darkness accept from the occasional headlights from passing by cars. After 20 minutes, the car stopped in front of a bungalow, newly built with a guard standing outside. Abhay had bought this house for her as a wedding gift and also because they can't live with his parents further not at least for six moths from now as they are vampire and Haseena is still in rehabilitation phase to control her human blood thirst and even Abhay's blood calls to her now as he is a newly transformed human and the one she is emotionally attached to.

The new bangalow was lit with countless lights, and flowers were hanging with the outside walls. The archway on the main gate was decorated with white lilies and red roses. The walkway from outside to their room had a red carpet and tall lamps covered with flowers stood on the side of the walk way. Pia felt as if she had walked into a dream land. But only it was a reality, and it was more beautiful than a dream because Abhay is with her.

Abhay's' mom was in the door to complete the rest of the rituals. The rest of their friends including Pia's two lovely sister's were also there to witness the beginning of an incredible love story at a new place. It took them about 20 minutes to go through all the necessary steps and all this while Abhay had held Pia's hand. He didn't let go of it even for a moment unless it was absolutely necessary.  

"Alright everybody, it's time to take Pia to her room." Abhay's mom said.

Abhay stood up immediately and helped Pia up.

"Abhay you stay here for some time. When I come outside and then you can go in" She told Abhay.

"Haan jiju thoda sabr karo raat abhi jawaan hain"Misha teased Abhay

Abhay was about to say something when his mom looked at him and he couldn't say another word. He clinched his  fists in frustration. "Another wait". He went to the kitchen to drink water and cool down.

Mrs. Raichand brought Pia to her room that was a piece of heaven. The room was lit with very dim pot lights. Almost 50 candles of different sizes were lit in the room, all of them  in Red color to match Pia's Lehnga and the color of love.  The back of the bed was padded and had leather covering on it and was attached to the back wall of the room. The outline of the bed was covered with Red roses. Everything that room was absolutely beautiful just like their union. Pia's heart was beating at such a rate that she thought she'll faint. The room was so beautiful that for a moment she couldn't believe it was actually her room. The environment of the room was dreamy and absolutely seductively romantic.

Mrs. Raichand helped Pia with her dupata and helped her sit on the bed.

"We are all leaving, so it's only you and Abhay here now. I had looked after the kitchen and fridge is full with all the necessary edibles. So if you  need anything, please help yourself". She did the necessary pep talk, gave her a kiss on the head, with lots of prayers and left the room.

"Have a good sleep babes only if Abhay will allow u to sleep for a while" Misha says before leaving winking at her and making her go scarlet at her words.

Pia was sitting in her room, "their" room and still couldn't believe it was the moment they'd been waiting for. Her palms were sweating, and her body was shivering. She was feeling very nervous. No matter how much she knew Abhay, and how badly they'd wanted this night, she was still scared. She heard the room door open and felt Abhay enter the room. When he closed the door, her heart jumped in her throat with the sound of the door click. Her pulse rate was dangerously high and her breathing was not in her control. Her head automatically bent down on her knees.

Abhay, came to the bed and sat in front of her. Slowly took her hand and brought it to her heart.

"Can you feel the beat of  my heart" He asked with his voice burdened with emotions.

Pia looked up at him and her eyes were weighed down. She didn't know why she was feeling so shy. She nodded her head. He took her hand up to his lips and lightly kissed it, sending shiver through Pia's body. His lips were extremely hot.! Her head went down further on her knees.

Abhay smiled. She was feeling shy, and he loved her like it. He realized she must be feeling awkward, and decided to make her feel comfortable.  He got up from the bed and walked away from it. Pia realized his action and looked up at him.

"Abhay'" she said with question tone.

He smiled and turned around with raised brows as if he was asking yes?

"hmmm?" he said keeping her face in his intense gaze.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Well Mrs. Abhay, you are not looking at me, so I thought what's the point of sitting here, if my 'wifey' is not interested in her handsome husband' He said with a naughty smile on his face and walked towards vanity.

He took off  his Sherwani, and his chapals. He was looking at Pia from the mirror, who was twisting her fingers and thinking what she should say.

"W'wo Abhay, mujhey pani chahey" she said something just because she wanted to.

Abhay smiled and poured water in the glass and took it to her. When he passed the glass to her, and his fingers touched hers and he immediately felt a jolt. Her hand shook and before she could drop the water from her hand, Abhay put his hand over hers and sat down beside her on the bed, but this time closer. He held the glass to her lips and she drank while their eyes maintained contact as if they were talking to each other. When done Abhay took the glass away and put it on the side table, and moved back in front of her.

He took her hand and kissed her fingers one by one, and slowly trailing his way up her arm. A sigh escaped from Pia's mouth, and her eyes were shut tight. He stopped upto her shoulder and moved his face in front of her.

"Pia, open your eyes. This is reality not a dream. See it with open eyes." He said while running his fingers up and down her bare arms.

Pia opened her eyes and all he could see was her emotions and the hunger for passion. "you are beautiful". He  moved closer to her and kissed her forehead lightly. "buhat intizar kia hai maine Pia" he whispered and moved down to her eyes. "Har lamhe ki tarap ka hisab chukana hai abhi tumko" he whispered and gave another sweet kiss on both of her eyes. He knew Pia was trembling with passion. He kissed her earlobes with light feather kisses. "Aaj se tum sirf meri ho" he whispered making Pia sigh again. "Today it's just you and me and this long night" he whispered again and moved down to her neck. As soon as his lips touched Pia's neck, Pia gasped. The sensations were washing over her and she felt like she was drunk. He felt Pia's body was turning extremely hot, and he knew it matched his. "Today i'm going to make love to you like i've never touched you before"

He brought his hands towards her back and slowly pulled her dupatta off her head making her slender neck visible. He kissed each side of her neck and whispered, "I love you my Pia". He removed her tikka, and kissed her forehead again. Then  moving on to her ear. Slowly he took off all her jewellery leaving only the Gajra in her hair. Pia had straightened her legs and he moved closer to her and grabbed her by her shoulders and just pulled her into him. The hug was passionate, possessive and absolutely soul wrenching. Pia cried, and Abhay couldn't help from tears sliding out of his eyes as well. They both knew why there were tears but today words were not important. Aaj dhakan dastaan thi, aur ankhain zuban theen.

Abhay moved his lips over her neck and nibbled on her skin. Their hug tightened and Pia's head dug further into Abhay's shoulder. Slowly Abhay laid her down on the bed. He picked up some petals and sprinkled them over her body, tantalizing her senses. He removed his kurta showing his unbelievably sexy body and laid on her side and put his arm around her and brought her closer. She looked at him and he couldn't bear it for another moment. Their lips inched closer, and when they met, it was the union of fire. When you add fire into fire, it only burns harder. He wanted to savour every inch of her and every moment of that night. The kiss was nothing but passion and heat. He ran his hands over her arms and finally intertwined his finger with hers and clenched his fist. Her hands were trapped in his. The deeper the kiss went, the tighter their grip got. Slowly he moved away from her lips down her chin, her neck and moving on to her lower body, kissing each and every inch of hers. He couldn't get enough of her. He knew she was finally his. He was blinded with passion and love for her. He slowly moved her Lehanga up and kissed her legs. He heard Pia's sigh and it just brought his madness to another level. He moved back up, and their eyes met. There was nothing but passion, obsession and the hunger to become one. He grabbed her by her shoulder and made her sit up. He went behind her and opened the string of her blouse, and showered feather light kisses on her back, making her body twist and turn with sensation. From behind her he took his hands up to her stomach, and held her blouse between two fingers and released it. Holding on to her from the back, he pulled her into him. Pia let go of herself and turned and hugged him. She was ready to lose himself, and he took her deep into the world of pleasures unknown to her.But to him, SHE was his pleasure, his passion, his strength and his life.

The moon was bright and shined in through the window. The stars and the galaxy witnessed a unique union of love and soul, so passionate that even the moon had to hide away. When flesh meets, there is  sensation, but when souls meet, the bonding is unexplainable. They were soul mates and the night of their union became eternal!

please hit the like button if you genuinely liked it and leave your precious comments. if i will get good response and if u will ask i will write a part where pia will be expecting a baby. please let me know if you want it.

part 4 - MORNING AFTER THE DAWN
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1958122?pn=10
part 5- THE HONEYMOON
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1958122?pn=20

MY OTHER WORKS
an abhiya mini ff AN ANGEL OF MINE
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1889424

abhiya ff  A MYSTERIOUS LOVE STORY
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1919203  

Edited by shivanirajput - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

guys i m really sorry for not updating my ss and ff for almost ten days
but i m going through a very rough phase in my life and my exams are also nearby but i will try to give at least 1 update of both of my ss and ff before the exams. AN ANGEL OF MINE'S half update has been already completed so i will post the rest as soon as possible
please forgive me. My exams will be over by 12 december after that i m all urs i will give 1 update daily of anyone of the ff or os till 15 jan maybe. So please bear with me till then

and yeah for asking ur forgiveness only i have writtten this os. Actually i could not sleep last night for a second so i decided to pen down the way i want pkyek to end. i hope u will like it

love u all
shivani

Edited by shivanirajput - 12 years ago
cuteteddy thumbnail
res sorry have to go i read half will comment on the other half later .

edited
ok shivani lets start πŸ˜› u don't know how much i waited for the night 😳 i found every bit of the part so romantic n amazing that i can't even explain 😳 loved it to the core .
the night was awesome dear n u described their feelings beautifully . very well written .
thanks for the pm n update next part soon 😳
take care 😳n ya m happy that m the first one to comment 😳
Edited by cuteteddy - 12 years ago
piyali.1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res ll update later 
n i m not going anywhere as i cant leave u all...u all becum part of my life...
--------------------------------------------
to b continue
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awsum awsum loved it haye abhiya ki suhagraat blushing wonderful os thanks for pm
prerna26 thumbnail
Hey Shivani, All the best for your exams!😊

Brilliant OS.πŸ‘

Loved the way you expressed her feelings and described her journey from Pia Jaiswal to Pia Dobrial and finally to Mrs.Pia Abhay Raichand. It was totally beautiful and Magical!!!😍 Well written Os!⭐️ Suhaag raat scene was So Hot & romantic !😳☺️. Please continue! Yeh Dil maange more!!
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww AWesome!!!!!!!pia my love wow bt sid's style πŸ˜‰ 😳 Edited by hreeyaa - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb OS

Every emotion , every part was beautifully written. .

Loved it

the wedding, n SR was so romantic. . I wish CVS gives a similar ending. .

Do continue. . I also want to read abt abhiya's baby! :)

thanx 4 d pm

tc
Edited by -Sonia- - 12 years ago
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
 shivani yr tumahre haat kaha  hai   i  ve  kissed u r both hand  wat u written yr  i love it i it awesome wonderful so romantic  yr . i imagine all  story playing like film thank very  for written this cv  not show like that but  fulfill my wish .     i imagine abhay saying pia all thing  .   u decribe all thing very weel like emotions abhiya romance story progress   wonderful job
 i want  abhiya babby  woh b twins plzzz
  i want abhiya twins one babby girl and one babby boy like abhay and pia  plz make next part shivani  with twins .  again wonderful job 
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super,awesome shivani. πŸ‘ da os ws sooo cuuteee. 😳 luvd it so much.thnx 4 writing it. 😊 nd cont it definitely.Edited by TISA07 - 12 years ago