OS-Rise of the PHOENIX - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

superb. The show always disappoint me. Evrytime I think I will see a strong piya my dream fails. This time also I wanted Piya to search the potion whole heartedly but no here also Panchi's story came and Piya saying is pyaar ne mri family ko jala di. It seems she is thinking she should have loved abhay. But in ur os's I always find a strong piya who fight for her love. Edited by --sanchita-- - 12 years ago
brilliant ayesha. it was just superb. hope show also takes a similar track.Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
nice story plz update soon
plz pm me
my name is Alicia
I hope to have this done for tomorrow. I only thought of this OS to keep me busy but i realized i have X-factor and Merlin and FRINGE to watch

So will complete it tomorrow

Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
I was waiting for this OS only!😊 Brilliant OS.👏

I can't even explain how much i Loved/enjoyed reading this OS. I never liked this Jeh and now i hate him even more.🤢😡 Wow Abhay's human but he still has powers (Best of both worlds) , Great!!⭐️  Arnab accepted Abhay, Abhiya are together and now Alina is also part of Raichand Family.  I wish something like this happens in the show too.😃  Thank you so much!🤗 

Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
 superb update

finally abhiya together  .  awww pia acha sabk sikha arnav ko har  waqt  detective bane ka bhoot swar tha na .  jey😡 no comment .    abhay  eating human food  my dream come true . ialso want abhay eat human food abhiya engaged dats wonderful . alina also accepted by  abhay family and clan . wonderful written yr  
Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
awaiting your story eagerly surely its much mor einteresting to read yours than watch what they show on TV.
wow... Very nice story. I really wanna c this in the show. Bt don't expect that much 40 the cvs

& is it finished or u r going 2 continue iT? Wanna c abhay vs jeh fight & can't wait 2 c abhay crash the doggy into pieces.

tnx 4 pm Edited by sailboat121 - 12 years ago