Creatv thrd:You can only be mine,jst mine,nt:pg144 - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
afsha: U then aarti and then me..
i am in a KILLER MOOD..so jo marzi kar lo kisi na kisi ko toh main tapka he doongi...😈
Originally posted by mchopra

afsha: U then aarti and then me..
i am in a KILLER MOOD..so jo marzi kar lo kisi na kisi ko toh main tapka he doongi...😈
Let Aarti cont
She have update in her mind
Till than we will plan ways to torture Maan
What say😉
okies done me will start typing now...thank u very much...
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

okies done me will start typing now...thank u very much...
No need of thanks
U write
We waiting for it
geet is pregnant
hope she would be ok 😭

dr. came out..".MR KHURANA..."

Maan like a cheetah just pounced on him..with red bloody eyes holding he doctor's colar..

HOW IS SHE HOW IS SHE..WHY ARE U NOT SAYING ANYTHING DAMMIT!!!! HOW IS SHE!!!!!!!

Mr. khurana...it has been more difficult to save her life as your wife is PREGNANT     '

Part 25 

That was the final blow for Maan'he felt the ground shattering into pieces'

Mr. Khurana this was the toughest case I have handled in these 10yrs of my profession' the baby'

Maan held the dr. collar tightly the baby WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BABY'Is the baby safe'he screamed'

Doc took his hands from his collar'saying

Be calm Mr. Khurana if u loose it nothing is going to happen for the minute we thot tat the baby is no more but it was a miracle after a major accident  thank God the baby and mom is very safe'.

Maan broke down due to relief' and he saw to his left that Suhana was still in shock and crying'

Can we her he asked the doctor'Yes but only after she is been shifted to the private ward'

Geet was shifted to the private ward' Maan saw her through the opening in the glass door she was sleeping her face was still pale' machines connected to her' drips making its way into her vein'

He stepped inside the ward'with Suhana' suddenly he heard a mobile ring' he searched for it and finally found it in his pocket it was her phone 'he attended the call without seeing who was on the line..

Hello.. Hello Geet where are u did u board the flight'

When will u be reaching Mumbai 'Geet ' Geet as im busy I have asked my cousin to pick u up plz tell the detail dear...Hello .. Hello Geet can u hear me y r u not replying..Hello'

Maan was totally lost in the news of Geet leaving for Mumbai Geet leaving him'how she can do tat'

Finally his thots where broken by Meera's scream of Geet'

He answered.. Hello..

Meera was shocked'Hello is it Geet's no.

Yes' May I know who is speaking'

Hmm my name is Meera Geet's friend where is she is she fine may I knw who are u'

Geet had a major accident and she is admitted in XYZ hospital with that he cut the call'and turned to see Suhana all lost' sitting in the chair where he placed her.. he went near her'and called Suhana... there was no response from her he touched her shoulder to get her look at him when he touched her shoulder she passed away in his arms

Maan panicked he patted her cheeks'Suhana ' Suhana utto utto he felt her forehead which was burning like hell' he called for the doctors and ran with Suhana in his hands'

Doctors immediately came to attend her Maan waited outside Suhana's checking room after 10mins doctor came out '

Mr. Khurana nothing to worry she is little scared of what happened and as I said already as ur family doc tat it not going to easy for Suhana to forget the past memories easily..and exactly an incident like the past has happened in front of her has totally let her scared' don't worry she'll be fine by evening' the fever is due to the shock..so nothing to worry.

He stayed with Suhana the whole evening not knowing what to do'his mind and heart battling within' Adi has called him and informed tat Geet has taken a medical leave of due to some health issues for more than a year'and has also informed him tat if she has not returned by the period of time they can well confirm tat she has resigned and left forever'And asked him to convey a spl thanks to him as he has given the most beautiful treasure that she have to take care of.

After what seemed to be hrs he heard Suhana whispering aunty utto and tears falling along her cheeks' he shook her up and Suhana cried'hugging him' Suhana Aunty is fine.. No ur lying said the angel'No Suhana 'Aunty is fine come lets go and see her he wanted to check on Geet also before leaving to see Geet he checked with doc abt Suhana and doc informed him tat she is full fit and fever has come down'

Maan took Suhana and went towards Geet's room 'while he was abt to enter he heard someone crying he saw thro' the glass a lady was crying hugging her' Geet was still not fully stable but she was trying to talk '

Geet plz come I'll take u home and I'll talk to Brij on this matter we can't stay without u Geet..she was pleading but Geet was nowhere listening'

Sorry Ma'all my ties with the family is broken and don't ever think tat I'll return to that house' she said firmly' when brij veerji threw me out of the house I broke every ties remember every ties as he thot of killing my child' no way im returning there'

Maan stood there all shocked hearing what Geet was saying to her mother'  while talking she fainted and her mother left her crying '

Maan dnt knw why his heart ached to hold her in his embrace' her entered her room' Suhana saw her and smiled with relief tat she is fine'. Maan came towards her and pecked her forehead and left from there'not wanting to disturb her'

Next morning he came with Suhana to Geet's room she was still sleeping'Maan saw Suhana wanting to go towards Geet and say sorry to her but Maan dint want her to disturb Geet. So he let her down and said see Suhana aunty is now resting it will not be good if v disturb her now so just see her from here and give ur flowers to her later'but Suhana was nowhere listening and started throwing tantrums' Maan was losing his self control and shouted Suhana becoz of ur carelessness u went all alone to cross the road and becoz of tat u where abt to be hit by the car fortunately ur aunty saved u and got herself injured and now u wanted to disturb her'he scolded her while Suhana had tears in her eyes'

Why are u shouting at the small girl' they heard a voice and turned to see Geet awake and glaring angrily at Maan'

okies tats all from me now me running to save myself from tomatoes and 

Edited by aarthirajendran - 12 years ago
Ok hai afsha...
aarti : jaldi
i will be back in 45 mins..pakka
afsha u take over after that..ok hai..
afsha: 45 mins...u update
aarthi:w oha thts great..loved it..
Originally posted by mchopra