Creatv thrd:You can only be mine,jst mine,nt:pg144 - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tanei

PART 38:

He kept his hand on her stomach thinking abt the nite they were together the trust se hand in him while give herself completely to him  even he forgot about suhana presences at home .suddenly suhana  came in to the room and tapped maan shoulder and he came out of his thought .suhana instead to sleep with geet ,maan smiled let it be the wa she wants.He  liked the bond both of them were developing with the time.

Since many years have passed Maan never found a companion in his life until geet came to share himself with someone ,suhana was the only life he had but cant share his heart with her so he kept a dairy  in his room and daily write  sumthing in it even about geet and how he feels abt her. He was writing both his guilt and fear of losing geet as his ees were getting moist as he was unlocking his feeling.

Now suhana was here for 3 das he got a chance to mingle more with geet due to her he was delighted abt it.but here suhana has other plans in his mind thought she is 6 but sinces the da she had geet in her life she has a urge of having geet around her all the time she has protective feeling and a motherly care that she lack of ,the little devil was also observing his bade papa behavior towards geet also .she loves her to be in house and around both of them always

In morning when suhana woked up she saw geet moving her hand in her hair and greeted her with warm smile and "GOOD MORNING baby when did u came never waked me up. She instinatl got up and hugged her tightly geet was take a back by her sudden action.she called her "Suhana baby" .she came out of hug a similed then said "u were sleeping aunt so thought not to disturb you" with that suhana had a urge of speaking her little heart to geet and adjusted her self in her lap and

said "Aunty I want you to stay her with me for ever."                        

Geet eyes got wide open by her sudden words she kissed her forehead and smiled. Suhana again looking towards her and said"I miss my parents ,bade papa is always there for me but I need''"she paused and tears came in her eyes. geet immediately

Hugged her and promised to be with here always.suhana happiness was out of this world she kissed her don't knw nth times'.

P.S. sorry for mistake 

AWESOME MINDBLOWING update yarπŸ˜ƒloved it a lotπŸ˜ƒ
awesome part -- simi, arthi & shreya

well, count me in kathie for the new thread as i too don't want a rush but make a promise that the parts will be long
btw, me dying to post "that" oath

cont soon & let me know
part 35
@simi - that was nice dear...Geet has forgiven Maan...
part 35 b
@arthi - nice...did she fall? hope not...
part 36
@shreya - Geet hasnt forgiven Maan...thought she had...all right no problem...
part 37
@shreya - oh i just loved that...Maan's gesture was so sweet and Geet bossing was so nice...
part 38
@tanei - wow lovely...Suhana is so cute and sweet...
The entire thread is beautiful...
Oye ...this is full khichdi...i mean the writers...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†wait...I have just started 2 read itπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Oye ...this is full khichdi...i mean the writers...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†wait...I have just started 2 read itπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ