Originally posted by mchopra

Koi writing ya thts the end of story..hehe

Shreya!

You Write Next?

Posted: 12 years ago
Hats off Kathi ...

all the parts are lovely.. 
Hi Kathie..Congrats on the new creative thread! All da best! thanks 4 da pm! Jus read part1-3 nw! To Kathie, Nazma n Mishty...well written ladies! the story flows!
First Time Iam Reading This In The Geet Forum. Please PM Me Too. It's Really Good.
Thanks 4 d new thread :-)
can u plz pm me last part of last thread:-)
Ok guys... I'm going to post part 4...😉
Part 4:

Geet could not comprehend what just happened. Fear engulfed her to such an extent that she could not think straight.

That man,that mad man was here,at this very party. Babaji! What was she to do now! She rean through the coridors blindly until she collided against someone. She let out a scream only to be silenced by a hand on her mouth.

"Hush Geet! Its me, Yash. What is the matter? You look terrified." Yash cupped her face.

"Ya- s-h, th-a-t man i-s he-r-e." Geet hugged Yash while sobbing into his chest.

"Geet, we are so sorry for leaving you alone. It is all our fault. Dont worry. If we see that guy again, we will break his bones." Yash consoled her as he led her towards the hall.

When they reached the hall, the formal function was in process. Geet sat down among her friends, trying to calm herself.

After the speech was done, her boss announced that their company would be merging with one of the largest industrialist's company. "I now welcome Mr. Maan SIngh Khuraana on stage." 

Admist applause, Geet saw the back of a well built man walking towards the stage. His very walk radiated power. Geet was curious to see his face and when he turned, it was all she could do from throwing something at him. He was the same man who tried to misbehave with her in the parking lot that day. 

So it was as expected. He was some rich business tycoon come playboy. Geet glanced towards the stage with anger, only to find him staring back at her from the stage. He was looking at her so intensely that she felt a shiver run down her spine. There was something about this man which was familiar. She just couldnt place a finger as to what rung a bell.

After he finished speaking, he signed the deal with her company amongst applause and left the venue with his bodygaurds. Till he left the hall Geet felt her heart racing and she did not know why. She even forgot her stalker for the moment.

After the party was done, they were about to leave when Meera got a call from the hospital informing her that her mother had suffered a mild heart attack. Geet forced Yash to go with Meera since thier houses were close by, assuring them that she would be fine.

After some reluctance they caught a cab and Geet caught another cab and was on her way home.

She was thinking about all the events that happened, in the process failing to realise that the cab was not going the way she had directed.

The cab stopped outside some multi storeyed building and soon after she was blindfolded by some men. She tried to scream but to no avail. They had even tied her mouth. Soon she could hear the roaring of the helicopter and she was shoved into it.

She shed silent tears of helplessness as the helicopter continued towards its destiny. After waht seemed like ages, the helicopter landed and once again Geet was lifted in strong arms and placed somewhere.

Soon after, her hands were untied and she heard the foot steps of the person walking away. She quickly removed her blindfold and untied her mouth, only to look around and find herself in a magnificent colonial mansion with numerous potraits of herself. 

She ran outside the house terrified, and found out that she was on an island with water surrounding the house on all four sides.

With sheer horror she now realised that she was alone on the island, at the mercy of her stalker...

Author's note: So i gave a new twist to the story. 😉The writers continuing from here can start the besharmi as Geet and her stalker are alone on the island and Geet has no means of escape.😆