Gunahon Ka Devta

Simply "Crush"-OS

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey frns I know
i have few stories to complete first but having exam so can't concentrate on them for now,
but was getting bored of my syllabus tried to bring something light😳

don't know how many of us are here and how many will read this one
but  i am sorry in advance for mistakes as i know there will be more then ever as m almost sleeping now πŸ˜†

here is first installment will try to finish it by next week😳
(see i  misspelled finish as finnish hehe )
so here is

Simply "Crush"

I never wanted to be a part of it but Dad forced me to join it  as I was scared to face my examiners in coming viva, I mug uped whole course but when it came to Viva the word froze my soul as there would be some demons waiting for me to devour my soul, I was always like that an introvert child of my over protective family, and now suddenly that over protective family want me to be extrovert how convenient it was for them,

And against my resistance they admit me to a Language class,

Wow now I was going to learn the use of A and An difference between Past and Present tense, and some stupid pronunciations great and when I joined it I came to know that was not all,

There was Presentation and GD sessions too where I had to quarrel without reason and do all rubbish and in return what was reward a big round of applause by 10+2 students n few village coming guys who think themselves superior to city Gals just because the y were Guys (fools) and on top of all when We (yes I was not alone I drag Jagat bhaiya with me too hehe,) joined there was no noon batch only two of us and the trainer came for us was hardly two or three year older then us, but what I have to admit was she was really beautiful n impressive n sweet too, she got it at our intro that we were there to remove my hesitation only but as it was rule of their institute she start with pronunciation of vocabs what was irritating me all the time was a guy , who was almost running in lobby between staffroom and office (Man was it necessary to run to show that you were active and super busy in Noon of June).

It was not enough from him and he interrupt us by peeping in and – "Simple Mam will you please come out Mam is asking for you"

He called our trainer out it was really irritating to lose her specially when she came after  all most half hour wait but she replied-" I can't I m taking their vocab" she indicated to us the guy looked at us and entered in, he was in black trousers and sky-blue shirt,

"OK you can go , I will take their class" he take sheet from her hand and she left us with him, we were looking each other face in surprise

"Class! What? Did that mean he was our trainer too!" I murmured it in bhaiya's ear on which he just smiled.

"OK , so first let me introduce Myself, I am Avdhesh Singh Thakur and I will take your GD and Presentation, shall we start with your introduction ."

That was his intro, so simple naa but in those two sentences his voice modulate thousand times and he was moving in front of us like he was a super star and we were there for his performance, and when it came to introduction that's something I hate most,

"Introduce yourself not just name, your address, siblings, hobbies, likes, dislikes all" that was his sentence,

Man why should I tell him my hobbies n likes? He was not my friend or closes one!

That was our first meeting, don't know what was his opinion about us but for me his first expression was not so goodπŸ˜‰

thats all for now

thanx for getting bored hehe

good night

sweet dreams😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suvarnaawt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice plzzz update soon πŸ˜‰
cscs thumbnail
   nice n different..really likd it..pls continue..😊
yoga23priya thumbnail
DAIII πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
MuktaJaiswal thumbnail
nice UD  Neha.😊
I liked it. do continue πŸ˜‰
fr next  UD pls PM dr πŸ˜ƒ
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice intro dear sounds intresting.
Wowafter diwali we are getting 2-2 os.
Update dear we are are waiting
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Priya 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Now i think u knw thr was no need for so much anger hehehe🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy Samosa...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Guess what. Im eating SamosaπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Kya baat HaiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Kya OS haiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

He is her trainer. Ummm Hmmm.. M lookin frward to it...

Another OS on ur cap...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Continue it dear.. I wanna read more😳😳😳
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't get PM for dis one too...Is there some prob with IF??😑

I loved the intro...Avi as a trainer..😳😳

Plzz cont soon...😊
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice mate ...i am back after so many days ...wonderful brillent