PKYEK fans fear not We'll get better Abhay attack

Posted: 12 years ago
This time i want ABHAY to really ATTACK PIYA and she will fight to bring her LOVE back. This is the way i wanna see a spell cast by MAITHALI a powerful Vampire broken by true LOVE because the spell Pia broke was roo easy. A shake and he was out of it. I want to see Abhay in his full animal form ready to pounce on Pia and she in return cajoles her LOVE back

TO all lovers out there this is not bashing as i know some people might get offended but i mean no harm ok its just my opinion. I do love ABHIYA but this is how its really done. It makes the scene so much memorable and touches the HEART STRINGS.

So U all want a perfect ABHIYA moment this is it. How to bring your man back from a SPELL. LOVE can make any obstacles seem like a walk in the park. Actually this kind of reminds me of VD when Stefan chases Elena in the School locker room and he clings on to the lockers not to hurt her😍

ONLY PIA CAN WAKE ABHAY FROM A DEEP SLEEP. She is his Prince who wakes her sleeping BAUTY from a deep SLUMBER be it a trance or deep SLEEP only she has the POWER.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
I would love to see that😍
But still no high expectations.😛😆
Edited by mish18 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mish18

I would love to see that😍
But still no high expectations.😛😆
U know me i will never change i want what i want and now i give up on ABHIYA HYBRIDS these two will never be able to even be ONE unless they go to a remote ISLAND where ONLY they reside and all humans and supernaturals R banned from there is the only way for them to ever be ONE😉
i also want Abhay... will totally about to hurt Pia... b/w by this way their real love will be expressed...  but i don't think cv's will do it.
yeah i want the spell to be broken forever no way she can recast him...there should be a moment when the tears drop from pia's eyes and he melts and the cast go away...the picturisation should be great to make an impact...
i thought yesterday the spell was broken forever and metz can never cast spell again on him...but looks like its easy to break and easy to recast...🤣
Edited by abhina_roks - 12 years ago
I also want a little more drama. This way abhay will be even more guilty and the makeup session will be that much hotter😳
But I am not expecting much. Better to keep low expectations than get disappointed
Originally posted by matwamango

U know me i will never change i want what i want and now i give up on ABHIYA HYBRIDS these two will never be able to even be ONE unless they go to a remote ISLAND where ONLY they reside and all humans and supernaturals R banned from there is the only way for them to ever be ONE😉
Good u gave up on the hybrids demand. I am so happy.😛 
May be this time u want that Piya should break the spell with a kiss. Like in all Fairy tales. Ohh actually I would love that. Its been a while since Abhiya gave those Fairytale moments.😍
Originally posted by ogive_nab

i also want Abhay... will totally about to hurt Pia... b/w by this way their real love will be expressed...  but i don't think cv's will do it.
CV'S always let us down😡 But theres no harm in dreaming😆
i wanna c it too. abhiya love conquer n break spell not so easily. n we know abhay will not hurt his piya. 
Originally posted by abhina_roks

yeah i want the spell to be broken forever no way she can recast him...there should be a moment when the tears drop from pia's eyes and he melts and the cast go away...the picturisation should be great to make an impact...
i thought yesterday the spell was broken forever and metz can never cast spell again on him...but looks like its easy to break and easy to recast...🤣
Maithali's spells can never be broken. She is the powerful of them all. ABHAY is her easiest target because she owned his HEART once UPON a time. Abhay will always listen to her call. She puts him to sleep and Pia wakes him out of his sleep🤣