REMOVED Note Page 42 and Page 44

gypsy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The story is removed from IF because of some reasons.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Edited by gypsy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey,
Stumbled upon this one and I absolutely adored it.
Okay, so I am editing this because the other day I think I didn't comment properly.
"Bromidic" - I think you'll have to explain what that means because all I can think of is Bromine, halogen and chemistry.🀣
Well, coming to the story, well it was hilarious. First, Dad crying buckets instead of mom and then, "No Boys" .. god.. I can understand the embarrassment R might have felt and the hilarity others on the airport might have experienced.🀣
Then, Tom Cruise.. seriously.. Well, I agree - grey eyes and dimples... I absolutely agree..🀣.
And then the flight.. Air-hostess.. Water.. Straw..🀣
Why does it always happen that the girl and the boy get to sit together?? And then the guy turns out to be... uh oh..🀣

Loved it<3
Please Continue Soon..
And Please PM me.

Love, D.

Edited by -Dee- - 12 years ago
fanAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res :)
:OOO
edit:-

First of all congarts for new FF πŸ€—
i thought i should edit since u said u will be updating this FF every friday, so i am taking time from my class editing this res, anyways coming to the FF. it feels to be funful. u know i really like fun FF.

hehe the noboys scene made me laugh hard, it has to be funny around so many people watching πŸ˜† 
then can i have starw? yeah sure for water... πŸ˜› OMG arman was making out in restroom with with hostes kaya kar iska ladka yaar 😳 

i am sure next update will be more fun to read, the whole time in this FF. i was laughing lol. thanks for good laugh 😊

cont soon.

Edited by fanAR - 12 years ago
Swaatii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey please continue. . . . Me waiting waiting waiting and waiting . . . . . . . Please add me in your pm list . . . .
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely part
armaan making in plane washroom gosh kiya hoga is ka
dont forget to  pm me
ssidra thumbnail
ofcourse u should continue this!
Its amazing like ur previous one!
OMG armaan was making out with air hostess in washroom! Poor riddhima πŸ˜†
Cont soon
simone_ksg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that was amazing and not to forget ,,extremelyhilarious too...this one's like totally different from savage and i absolutely love the concept...i love how u've not taken long and have introduced both AR in the first part itselfand its awesome that they've had their first encounter as well,,so we wont have to wait for their love story to start...coz seeing each other is the first step...lol! savagemein toh theres a long long wait before love blossoms ...riddhima's dad shouting out and saying 'no bos' was really funny and embarrasing ...armaan looks like those real playboy types and riddhima seems to be already smittenby him...her behaviourwas really funny after seeing armaan coming out behind the airhostess...and i also loved the way she asked for a straw...i could so imagine her expressions... brilliantstartgbrilliant start and pleasetry and update soon...i cant wait to read further...and please igoignore all the heavy errors as i'm writing all of this from my phone...i've written all this from my phone...😊 love simone!!
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Continue soon
N pm me
Altaira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey! amazing ...haha ridhima is soo funny "straw please"🀣 n the tom cruise thing haha...Gosh armaan making out in washroom ...hehe
very different from savage ..do pm me wen u update
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woww this is great! Another FF! So he knew she was awake! Cant wait to see what happens next :D