Fan Fictions

SS: Leh Jayenge Dulhania baghakar (Last Part)

shailusri1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

SS: Leh Jayenge Dulhania baghakar

Part 1

Part 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/48712985 (Pg. 7)

Part 3:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/48747518 (Pg. 11)

Part 4:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/48823112  (Pg. 16)

This is a short story comprising of three or four parts about Arhi marriage. Hit the like button if you like it and please do comment.

You must be wondering why, I, Arnav Singh Raizada am driving so fruitlessly in search of a god forsaken wedding hall of which I don't even know the proper name? Yes! That Khushi Kumari Gupta had the nerve to go and get engaged to a slimy snake of the first order, who also happens to be my Jija. 

Not that it was her fault! Anybody would be taken in by his words. But couldn't that stupid girl realize that I loved her to the hem of her duppata, whose frayed end I have preserved till date in one corner of my closet.

At this point I didn't know what had come upon me as my hands found their way by a strange gravitational pull to my steering wheel with tremendous force before my SUV screeched to an ominous halt. 

How could I expect her to find things which had eluded even my Sherlock Holmes Anjali Di's understanding that I was in love with her? But my Di's abilities were exclusively applicable only to me and my thoughts because from the events, it had been proved that with respect to her husband, Shyam, her dectectivegiri would shame even Dodo Dr. Watson.

So as things stood, realization hit me only when my hairdresser who was fussing over my rave hair style for my own wedding with Lavanya , just stepped aside to take a call. 

I had hopped off from my own wedding with no intention of going back, after sending Lavanya an SMS that she had better pack her bags because ASR had changed his mind, and was not marrying her as he was in love with a chamkili girl who had added brightness and new spice to his life. She was mistaken if she thought he was marrying her for love. He had got himself into that soup just to spite KKG and prove to himself that he was still in control.

He, ASR, knew that her engagement had happened a few days before. He had been seething with red-hot anger ever since. Everybody right from his Nani to Jaiprakash were running helter-skelter as they understood that he was angry for some reason and didn't want to rub him on the wrong side just before his marriage. All of them were scared that what had happened today would happen two weeks ago.

He reached Lakshmi Nagar to find that there was nobody at home except Shashi who was left under the care of a nurse. He was about to leave when the nurse screamed to him, "Sir, He's moving. He's trying to tell you something."

By the time Shashi had fainted after speaking in his halting and stammering tone, revealing a number of shocking things about Shyam his Jija, and his criminal deeds, my blood was boiling and my hands were itching to punch that pervert black and blue.  

Shashi also told me how Khushi had been manipulated by that jerk to say 'YES'.  I left in a huff after hearing half the name of the hall from Shashi "Woh---beta---Lakshmi----"

I called up my secretary and ordered, "Look up for details on all marriage hall names beginning with Lakshmi" and hung up. But the real problem came here as there were four marriage halls beginning with 'Lakshmi' each in four different corners of the capital. 

Which was I to look up? The time for the muhurath was running out. Two hours, forty five minutes more---------

Edited by shailusri1983 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanshika456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

great story... do hope arnav stops that slimeball from marryingg khushi... plz do pm me wen u update
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shailu!!
Love the start hun.
You've set the perfect pace, and I loved reading this from Arnav's point of view.
Looking forward to the next part.
Thanks for the PM!!
😊
this is intensely gripping! i want to know what happens next like now! you are amazing! take a bow!!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Very Good Start !! 😳
xXShriyaXx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pls continue and add me to ur pm list:)
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u are amazing dear!! loved it to bits.. hope to read the next part sooon  :)
.Jazz. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Love love love it❤️ Bhaag arnav😛

Continue soon😍
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Wow! Very interesting start, am already eager to read the next portion...update soon 😛
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice start
thanks for the pm