Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

agaya agaya maan agaya-finally got our MSK back

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

agaya aagaya maan aagaya ... 😆 

i am liking one thing over here since the stalker's track started ... actually since the UL track happened ... geet is getting importance ...

since the stalker track started ... the way they are showing that geet was reasoning everything behind all incidents & trying to connect all ... the way she connected the thief ... then the gift on the terrace ...& how she realised that the terrace was decorated by the stalker ... then her car being fixed ... then the note on her mirror in her bedroom ...

&

today while she was following the stalker ... how she used her brain & followed the footprints ... the way she reasoned out even when she was stressed & scared was worth mentioning ... this shows even in tension she has not lost her thinking power which is gud ... as often when we panic we don't think ... but here she did ...

she entered the house of the stalker ... but here she forgot 1 thing what if the stalker did some thing 2 her as she was alone ... well he did not do anything to her ... 

&

probably if i was there in her place would not have entered any unknown place alone ... would have given second thought if some one accompanied me ... coz we don't know what sort of danger is lurking from where ...

i guess the reason she entered is to find out why he was following her & why he was behaving in this sort ... to find answers to her question s ... what he knows about her ... but seeing her pic & her name written in blood  ... she panicked ... any one would panic ... she ran from there ...

here she may not think that he actually is obsessive about her ... she might have thought that this man might b her enemy ... but after she receives the phone call by the stalker i guess she & maan will have a clue of what the stalker is up to ...

the way maan was remembering all the moments spent with his geet his meeshti ... he does not want to be alone any longer ... he was missing her badly & realised the void in his life without his meeshti ...

he wanted to give her a promise as a gift on her birthday ...

"that from now onwards ... he will never leave her alone & will b always with her ... "

loved this line ...

this is gud sign well we always know that maan can never live without his meeshti & maan has stated this earlier also ... no doubt ... but as we know he lost his memory ... he never said what he felt for her & did not make this promise after his memory loss ... i guess this is 1 strong point ... the hidden meaning over here what the cv's wanted 2 convey was how much ever big problem will come ... maaneet will stay together will be there each other forever & ever ...

1)the way geet was running from the stalkers house it so reminded me of the first meet of maan & geet ... how she was running to save her self from the gundas ... how she bumps into maan ... how maan does not help her ... he did not help her ... but saved her from drowning ...

the contrast over here ... is now maan can't see any pain in geet's eyes ... that time her pain did not matter to him ...

but now her pain is his pain ... he cannot see her in pain & danger ...

next ...

2)when maan said that he will not spare the stalker ... maan will see to it that the stalker will meet his destiny ... his end ...

this also reminded me of some thing ... back then ... after geet revealed her past & maan proposed her once again ... & when he knows that some one cheated his meeshti ... how he wanted 2 find out that one person who cheated her ... how he wanted 2 punish him then that time ...

& coz of his anger how geet was scared & was hiding devils phone # ... as she was worried & scared that ... once he gets a small info on that person ... maan will not leave any stone unturned ... he will invest all his time & money on finding that one person ... that would become his life's ambition 2 find out about that person & punish him ... 

& becoz of that ... she did not want maan 2 suffer bcoz finding that person means maan would b torturing himself during this process ... would b going immense pain ... which he did the time he came to know of her past ...

but now the scenario is different ... now she will not stop maan ... as this time the case is different ... this time this stalker is following her like a shadow ... is observing her & giving gifts to her ... entered her house her terrace ... her bedroon ... she knows that this person might be a threat to their relationship ... & he has scared her enough she could not take it any more ...

she wants 2 b happy with her maan ... and if ... some one is trying 2 come in between her happiness ... her maan's happiness ... which she will never tolerate ...

at the same time ...

seeing his meeshti in so much pain & fear ... maan himself could not bear the sight ... at the same time ... seeing her in pain he was feeling helpless & will b hurting himself ... as bcoz ... even inspite of his presence that stalker dared 2 call his meeshti & threaten her ... not only that ... threaten maan tooo ... but the stalker does not know ... maan may b helpless for that moment that time but not in future ...

maan will show the stalker what MSK's power  is ... LOVED THE dialogue ... MSK ke saamne darr bhi darr jaatha hain ... oh yes ... we will get our angry young maan back now ... he will teach that psycho stalker a lesson ...

by the way ...

how many felt Drashti was looking super cute & glowing while she was running ... don't know why but i felt glow in her face & she was looking stunning ...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post dii

i agree completely..n yes drashti was lookin cute..n thank god..that hairstyle is back...
leverne thumbnail
Awesome post di..agree with u..dd did look good wen running..thank god maan is back..me loved the dialogues..
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima awesonme super post dear.

Hima Geet is brave and tune bola na ...

that you will notenter the house aare mainetau aanjaan man ko follow nahi kadti
but we know that Geet is brave and thats made her unique...

imameraMaan aa gaya ...

Loved Maan's dialouge very much kya dialouge tha precap mai...

and Maan said that wo Geet ko kabhi ekela nahi chodega...

loved the episode very much...

Hima once again nice post
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hima nice post..
i agree dd was loking super cute ..maybe i was missing  maan so much i thought maan was looking very very hot...
i loved his dialogue in the precap...
dewdropred thumbnail

var ...pushpa ... rene ... = thanks dearies...

mona === tera maan ... humara maan ... dialogues were super ... loved maan's dialogues ...

samata === tujhe GC extra hot lag rahan tha ... haan actually he was looking great ... but DD was looking super chubby & patha nahin ajeeb si kashish thi uss ki face pe ... some extra glow ...
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post...yahoo..yeppie...wohooo...finally our angry msk is back to save his misthi...go maan go...go maaneet go..go maan go...go maaneet go..!! [:D/] Edited by aanappin - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
lovely post dear
yes DD was looking stunning while running
and it is also said na that girls look more beautiful when there is fear all over their face
so in this case also DD was looking beautiful as fear was evident in her face
yes loved the last dialogue of maan
i m🤢🤢🤢 listening to the dialogue of maan i.e the dar wala dialogue😉😳
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
awesome post di.

simply fab.

ya, DD looked really beautiful while running.

yeahhh Maan is back so along with him our Mahi mahi is also back. ☺️
Edited by maanluvsgeet - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aanappin

Awesome post...yahoo..yeppie...wohooo...finally our angry msk is back to save his misthi...go maan go...go maaneet go..go maan go...go maaneet go..!! [:D/]

yes dear ... angry MSK is back ... maaneet plz show tht psycho tht he can't get waht ever he wants & teach him a lesson ...