Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir-Angad: Thats what are FRIENDS meant to be!

Viviliciousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai...yea na hoto kya phir bolo yea zindegi hai..."😃

Kabir and Angad were today star⭐️ of the episode for me. Misha's insensitive prank broke Kabir's heart in pieces🥺 and he sat alone moping and sulking😭, but Angad..just like a true friend held on to Kabir's side even though Kabir shouted at him, asking him to get lost. And thats what true friends are!🤗 Always right by your side,no matter what happens. I actually had tears in my eyes during that scene. And at the end, just like buddies they hugged and cracked up laughing at their gay act! So in true sense, Angad stood with Kabir like a rock! kudos to these two! Short, sweet but a very touching scene.👏

P.S. Ok...Abhay was both hawt and hurtful today!😍 The way he shhhed Piya  and said "Bahut bolti ho tum..." was kind of sexy☺️. Poor Piya, hope she uses her brain and understands soon why is Abhay being a saadu again. Or better, punch his senses back into him!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentdeath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really today angad was great.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I actually wanted someone to make a post on Kabir-Angad's bond and true friendship and here you go with your lovely and beautiful description😍

These two are really adorable. One cries, accuses the other but the other one is not ready to leave unless he has consoled his friend and brought smile back on his face. And the last part was truly truly adorable. They actually made me laugh in the last part.

Oh well, Abhay is always sexy and hot but today (and most of the times when he acts like a sadu) he was EVIL and I could see my old and angry Abhay again. Gosh! his dialogues to Piya was amazing. I was ROFLing🤣
homyar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Viviliciousgirl

"Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai...yea na hoto kya phir bolo yea zindegi hai..."😃

Kabir and Angad were today star⭐️ of the episode for me. Misha's insensitive prank broke Kabir's heart in pieces🥺 and he sat alone moping and sulking😭, but Angad..just like a true friend held on to Kabir's side even though Kabir shouted at him, asking him to get lost. And thats what true friends are!🤗 Always right by your side,no matter what happens. I actually had tears in my eyes during that scene. And at the end, just like buddies they hugged and cracked up laughing at their gay act! So in true sense, Angad stood with Kabir like a rock! kudos to these two! Short, sweet but a very touching scene.👏

P.S. Ok...Abhay was both hawt and hurtful today!😍 The way he shhhed Piya  and said "Bahut bolti ho tum..." was kind of sexy☺️. Poor Piya, hope she uses her brain and understands soon why is Abhay being a saadu again. Or better, punch his senses back into him!😉

😉😉 Har ek                                                                       friend zarrooori                                                              Hotaa hai 😉 😉 Edited by homyar - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chakku

I actually wanted someone to make a post on Kabir-Angad's bond and true friendship and here you go with your lovely and beautiful description😍

These two are really adorable. One cries, accuses the other but the other one is not ready to leave unless he has consoled his friend and brought smile back on his face. And the last part was truly truly adorable. They actually made me laugh in the last part.

Oh well, Abhay is always sexy and hot but today (and most of the times when he acts like a sadu) he was EVIL and I could see my old and angry Abhay again. Gosh! his dialogues to Piya was amazing. I was ROFLing🤣

I had to make this post Chakku..Kabir-Angad's bond is truly amazing! And seeing it feels everyone should have a friend like that. And oh well, evil Abhay, but during that particular scene when Abhay said to Piya "Bahut bolti ho tum.." "TO ME" it seem like, it was Viv who was speaking rather than Abhay, just a thought ok.😉
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
"A Friend in need is a Friend Indeed"😳
No matter how much Angad acts stupidly and funny 😆 but he is a True Friend of Kabir and Today he proved it Right🤗 and made kabir Smile...🤗

Well...misha's prank was really a immatured one and needs to grow up and shud thing before playing with Sumone through her silly Pranks...

Abhay toh Ripper baan gaya😎
This content was originally posted by: --Anurag--

"A Friend in need is a Friend Indeed"😳
No matter how much Angad acts stupidly and funny 😆 but he is a True Friend of Kabir and Today he proved it Right🤗 and made kabir Smile...🤗

Well...misha's prank was really a immatured one and needs to grow up and shud thing before playing with Sumone through her silly Pranks...

Abhay toh Ripper baan gaya😎

Hawww Anurag! Don't call my jaan a ripper...wo toh bas, abhi Metz ke maya jaal mein phas gaya hai, bechara...

And yes, Kabira and Angad are a perfect examples of true friends! 🤗
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice post...was looking for this kind of post today...
i too liked the way they showed kabir-angad's scene...angad not wlling to leave his friend until he is consoled and in the end they laughed at each other for such a gay act and hugged as friends,..it was so adorable by them...it really gave a feeling like youth friendship in college...

Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeh, angad and kabir are really cutie pies. They have this pure bond of friendship that their scenes are are always a treat to watch.
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow you made this post loved it.

And everyone comments just shows that har ek friend ka toh pata nahin par Angad jaisa friend zaruri hota hain. Intelligent ho ya na ho apka sacha dost ho.