Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram To Suspect Priya

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I predict for the upcoming track as EKTA STYLE!

-Aswin trying his evil plans along with siddhanth!

-Ram suspect that Priya is not happy with their marriage and wants to go back to Aswin!

-Some Drama

-Priya to proof herself he fight against aswin and in the fight she comes to know about Ram's step family

-Priya proofs aswin guilty in front of Ram 

-Ram is sorry for Priya

-Now Saas Bahu Saga

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saisamanvi thumbnail
good prediction but this serial different from other ekta's serials this is proved by haar issue she did not dragged the haar issue she solved only one episode
i think this aswin issue also ram will supports priya this is matured love story the way of thinking also different
CANNOT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saisamanvi

good prediction but this serial different from other ekta's serials this is proved by haar issue she did not dragged the haar issue she solved only one episode
i think this aswin issue also ram will supports priya this is matured love story the way of thinking also different

Haar Episode was the beginning of the game! How Siddhanth started to take revenge!

saisamanvi thumbnail
ya abhiya i agree it is beginning of game but this time also asid will be fail ram will support priya
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
 Ram will not suspect Priya or their relationship!!
The one thing he definitely gonna do is kick Ashwin's ass out of Kapoor Industries n Priya's life permanantly
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree with sai.. it's not regular ekta show n ashwin track wil meet an end soon.. but i'm not sure abt saas-bahu drama.. even a matured story want some masala so i think after HM track it wil be nikarika n priya clash..
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys...its already in various news update...Ram will support Priya complete...so feel the good vibes..
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
did u read this somewhere or are this just ur own prediction?
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt think such a thing will happen... HM track is coming close so b4 that m sure the CVs will warp up Ashwin's track