ArHi FF: Highway to Hell, note pg 147 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Waaah, so lovely! Please do continue, and add me to PM list if you have one 👏
loved it and add me to pm list ...😊
Originally posted by Zeee

wow! this is tooo cool! are khushi and aadit in a relationship?! gotta read more to find out eh, loll please pm me! i give you my promise to comment on each update. :)
xxx

Thanks! Khushi and Aadit are not in a relationship...atleast I don't think so😛! I will Pm you, sure, and thanks for commenting.
Thanks to everyone who commented and liked. All those who requested pms will certainly get one😊.
really liked it...plz PM me for your next update...cant wait for your next update😊
Awesome job! (: Very well written, this is a very intriguing story! Can't wait to read more.

Can I also be added to the PM list? Thankss!

--Garima
"And the next time you touch me, I won't just pinch your hand, I'll kick you in the balls. I'm not 18, penniless, desperate for work and gullible anymore."

Wow...kickass stuff[pun intended;-D]!!!
Initially I was like...seven yrs was too long a gap but half-way thru I understood why u made it so but even then dont u think 7 yrs is like a lifetime...come on reduce it to 4...alright 5 yrs. I cant bear to think they lived without seeing eachother for SEVEN years😔...I mean when we dont see them together for 3 days we are tearing the CV's apart🤣.

Please PM  me tooo...I'd love to know where this story goes:-))!!!!
that was bloody awesome! :D i love this KKG so much!! haha.. i believe as if a part of me has entered her! and i loved her style! i mean jimmy choos and mcqueen as accessories!? SEXY and stylish AS HELL!

would you PM me when u update? this already tops my list of fav ffs! :D
Originally posted by -Garima-

Awesome job! (: Very well written, this is a very intriguing story! Can't wait to read more.

Can I also be added to the PM list? Thankss!

--Garima

Thank you! You certainly can and will be added😊. Thanks again.
Originally posted by lexaxel

"And the next time you touch me, I won't just pinch your hand, I'll kick you in the balls. I'm not 18, penniless, desperate for work and gullible anymore."

Wow...kickass stuff[pun intended;-D]!!!
Initially I was like...seven yrs was too long a gap but half-way thru I understood why u made it so but even then dont u think 7 yrs is like a lifetime...come on reduce it to 4...alright 5 yrs. I cant bear to think they lived without seeing eachother for SEVEN years😔...I mean when we dont see them together for 3 days we are tearing the CV's apart🤣.

Please PM  me tooo...I'd love to know where this story goes:-))!!!!

Ha Ha! I felt bad about the 7 year long wait too. But I wanted her to go to college (4 years) and get some work ex..and all that takes time. You can make it 5 years in your head if you want to😃😃. But yeah..I agree about 7 years being too long...it just turned out that way. Sorry😊. Will certainly PM you.