Dosti,Pyar yaKuchAur-LAST PART,#25on pg30 - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

*****for those of u hav red the 1st few eipsodes of my fan-fic, let me tell u that this is not the same one, this is a completely different story*****

Edited by iqbal_neha91 - 17 years ago

CHARACTERS:
**Angad Khanna--21 yr old senior in the Unversity of Mumbai. Stud in college. All girls fida over him, but he is still waiting 4his tru luv. Likes2 flirt, but still believes in tru luv. Lives with his parents in the Khanna mansion.

**Kripa Sharma--20yr old student who has just newly joint Mumbai University on a scholarship from her college in Nainital. Living with her parents in the city of Mumbai.

**Prithvi & Josh Kapoor--Fraternal twin brothers. They are 21yrs old and also senior in the uni. just like Angad. Angad's best friends since childhood. Very similar to Angad in many ways.

**Kartik--Angad's brother.Likes Mishti. Same as show, but is a gd character. Already left university 2yrs ago. Now 25yrs old and is managing his Dad's music company, Music Beats.

**Mishti--Prithvi & Josh's sister. Becomes Kripa's best friend when she joins the university. 21yrs old. In Krips class. Missed out on a year when she fell ill due to some short-lived disease.

**Aliya-- Angad & Kartik's cousin who has been living with them since her parents died when she was young. Very attached to everybody in the house, especially Dadi and Angad.  Now only 19yrs old. Waiting to start university the nest yr.

**Gayatri & Suryabhan-- Kripa's parents. Suryabhan is Dilip's college friend. They still remember each other although they have not met each other since their college graduation. Gayatri and Naina have also been childhood friends, but they lost touch since they got married.

**Naina & Dilip-- Angad's and Kartik's parents. Very dedicated to their work and family as well. Always want the best for their children. Total opposite of show.  Owners of the Khanna Group of Industries, and Music Beats Studio.

**Dadi-- Angad's, Kartik's and Aliya's paternal grandmom. Most attached to Angad.

Stroyline:
Kripa comes to Mumbai University on a scholarship. There she meets Angad and.....(the rest u will have to read on to find out.....)

Edited by iqbal_neha91 - 17 years ago
~~~~~EPISODE 1~~~~~

The camera zooms around the city of Mumbai. The sun has risen and people are getting ready to go to work, school, etc. There is a lot of traffic on the road. Next, a brand new Mercedes car is shown going along a very busy and full-of-traffic lane. There are grand houses along bothe the sides of the road. This area where rich people like ministers or successful businessmen stay. Then, the taxi turns right and goes into another lane. Through the front window of the car, a huge gate can be seen. There are guards at the gate. The guards let the car go in when they recognise who it is. The gate opens and we see a grand mansion. The Khanna Mansion. The car goes and stops in front of the mansion's door. A middle-aged man comes out. The man rings the bell and goes inside. He sees a almost-complete family sitting at the dining table having breakfast. There are only two empty seets in this table for six. The an old but ever young woman looks up and smiles at the middle-aged man. The man smiles back and speaks.

Man: Kya ma. Angad abhi tak nahin aya?
Old woman: Are Dilip, vho toh abhi tak nahaa raha hai.
Dilip: Par aaj toh uska uni. mein pehla din hai na, toh use jaldi pahunchna chahiye na?
Dadi: (old woman is Dadi) Han, lekin use sare ladkiyon ko aaj impress karna hai toh isliye voh taiyaar hone mein zyada time le raha hoga.
Dilip: Accha. Aliya beta, jao, apne bhai ko neeche le aao.
Aliya: Jee papa.

Aliya goes up the grand staircase and turns to her right. She is just about to knock on the door of the second room (to her right) when the person on the inside/ otherside of the room opens the door. Its Angad. His attire is tight black jeans, white body-hugging t-shirt and a black leather jacket. She shoots down the strairs saying that he is late, leaving poor Aliya gaping at how her older brother can be like that, and how she doesn't want to be like him when she starts university next year. Angad rushes and is about to go out the door when he remembers that he forget something. he goes back to the dining table and kisses his dadi on her cheeks. And then bends down to touch her feet.

Dadi: Jeetay raho. Duniya ka sabse accha baccha, ab jaao apne university aur dhyaan se padhayi karna. Aur haan, kisi junior ko bhi tang mat karna.
Angad: Theek hai Dadi. Jaisa aap kahe.

Saying this, Angad rushes out the door. He goes to the garage and sits in his red beauty(A crimson red sports car) and zooms off towards his university. He reaches there and parks in the students parking lot. A swarm of girls rush up to him. He "shoves" them off and goes towards his friends who are waiting for him at a nearby bench. Angad waives to Prithvi and Josh as he nears the bench. As soon as Angad reaches there, Prithvi challenges him.

Prithvi: Hey Angad, main tumhu challenge karta hoon.....
~~~~~EPISODE 1~~~~~

The camera zooms around the city of Mumbai. The sun has risen and people are getting ready to go to work, school, etc. There is a lot of traffic on the road. Next, a brand new Mercedes car is shown going along a very busy and full-of-traffic lane. There are grand houses along bothe the sides of the road. This area where rich people like ministers or successful businessmen stay. Then, the taxi turns right and goes into another lane. Through the front window of the car, a huge gate can be seen. There are guards at the gate. The guards let the car go in when they recognise who it is. The gate opens and we see a grand mansion. The Khanna Mansion. The car goes and stops in front of the mansion's door. A middle-aged man comes out. The man rings the bell and goes inside. He sees a almost-complete family sitting at the dining table having breakfast. There are only two empty seets in this table for six. The an old but ever young woman looks up and smiles at the middle-aged man. The man smiles back and speaks.

Man: Kya ma. Angad abhi tak nahin aya?
Old woman: Are Dilip, vho toh abhi tak nahaa raha hai.
Dilip: Par aaj toh uska uni. mein pehla din hai na, toh use jaldi pahunchna chahiye na?
Dadi: (old woman is Dadi) Han, lekin use sare ladkiyon ko aaj impress karna hai toh isliye voh taiyaar hone mein zyada time le raha hoga.
Dilip: Accha. Aliya beta, jao, apne bhai ko neeche le aao.
Aliya: Jee papa.

Aliya goes up the grand staircase and turns to her right. She is just about to knock on the door of the second room (to her right) when the person on the inside/ otherside of the room opens the door. Its Angad. His attire is tight black jeans, white body-hugging t-shirt and a black leather jacket. She shoots down the strairs saying that he is late, leaving poor Aliya gaping at how her older brother can be like that, and how she doesn't want to be like him when she starts university next year. Angad rushes and is about to go out the door when he remembers that he forget something. he goes back to the dining table and kisses his dadi on her cheeks. And then bends down to touch her feet.

Dadi: Jeetay raho. Duniya ka sabse accha baccha, ab jaao apne university aur dhyaan se padhayi karna. Aur haan, kisi junior ko bhi tang mat karna.
Angad: Theek hai Dadi. Jaisa aap kahe.

Saying this, Angad rushes out the door. He goes to the garage and sits in his red beauty(A crimson red sports car) and zooms off towards his university. He reaches there and parks in the students parking lot. A swarm of girls rush up to him. He "shoves" them off and goes towards his friends who are waiting for him at a nearby bench. Angad waives to Prithvi and Josh as he nears the bench. As soon as Angad reaches there, Prithvi challenges him.

Prithvi: Hey Angad, main tumhu challenge karta hoon.....

awesome!!!πŸ‘

too good!!!

love ittttttπŸ˜ƒ

gr88888888888 con soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzz πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
nice beggining! hurry and continue soon! the anticapation is killing me!! πŸ˜†

*mwuah*
Prakriti
Sounds really good! I bet their gonna rag on somebody...Kripa perhaps? I dunno. well continue soon plz!
~~~~~EPISODE 2~~~~~

Prithvi: Angad, main tumhe challenge karta hoon.
Angad: Kya!!! Tum mujhko challenge karte ho? Angad Khanna ko?? You are going to regret it later on.....And anyways i choose not to accept your challenge.
Prithvi: Ok. Mat accept my challenge..And then i can tell the whole campus tht you lost a bet to me.
Angad: Argh. Then i accept your challenge. So what do you want me to do?
Prithvi: Yeh toh Josh decide karega.
Angad: Oh no..... (Josh, the naughtier twin, gives very u-noe-what challenges)
Josh: Angad, main tumhe challenge karta hoon ki jo pehli ladki university ke campus ke gate se andar aye, tum use kiss karo.
Prithvi adds: On the lips!
Angad: No way. Agar us gate se principal ayi toh??
Josh: Then you will still have to do it. Otherwise....
Angad: Okay! Fine! Whatever.

So, the three of them are sitting there, waiting for some girl to come through the gate. They wait for about five minutes, and when no girl comes through, they get ready to leave as classes are going to start soon. Angad truns around and is about to walk off when he see someone walking through the gate. It some beautiful girl. She is wearing a white salwar kameez, which has a light pattern of pink and yellow flowers. Its no one other than Kripa.

Angad: (to himself) Wow! She is an angel. So beautiful..... and now I have to kiss her...Yess!!
Josh: Hey Angad, tumhe is ladki ko kiss karna hoga.
Angad: Okay.

Angad approaches Kripa as she walks towards the main building. He stops her. He then walks up to her, but she has her back turned towards him. Angad turns her around, and kisses her on her lips! Right in the middle of the basketball court. The whole college turns silent as they watch them. Kripa, as usual,. is too stunned to react. But when Angad finally breaks off the kiss, Kripa is already fuming. She is so angry that he slaps him in front of the entire student body. Everybody is stunned as till date, no one dared to stand up to Angad like that. Angad is too stunned.

Angad: (in his mind) Vaah! Is ladki ke himmat ki toh daat deni padegoi. She is beautiful as well as courageuos. And dares to stand up to me in front of the whole campus. I think I will make her my GF, but first, i will have to apologise to her. πŸ˜†

im so happy angads not mad at her~! Cont soon!