Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OMG!!! ABHINA were so cute<<333

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 I just watched it, I so loved abhay today he was s cute with alina swaying on music perfectly although didn't like the song😆 but thanx ekta mata for giving this cute abhina dance for us😳
I so loved abhay's nose touching alina's neck☺️ N then abhay holding her in his arms😍😍 Thanx maithali for making abhay romantic for alina😳😳
Only last part was best according to me ma abhina's beautiful dance and ayeesha u are right alina looked prettiest in that costume👍🏼

PS: only discuss abhina and nothing else😳
Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Ritzu tumhe farah ki smileys wali habbit kab se lag gai🤣🤣
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i liked the episode overall from the beginining...and ofcourse loved the beautiful abhina moments...they were sizzling hot...😍
and alina was damn beautiful in her angelic dress...
how come u posted late...i thought when i come to IF, i would see lot of your post first and drool over abhina...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhina_roks

i liked the episode overall from the beginining...and ofcourse loved the beautiful abhina moments...they were sizzling hot...😍

and alina was damn beautiful in her angelic dress...
how come u posted late...i thought when i come to IF, i would see lot of your post first and drool over abhina...

I was gone out so just saw the episode😳 Seriously I loved it the way abhay took her puppy face in his palms☺️ and he was calming her I seriously love chemistry of Vivu and Priya they are rocking togather👍🏼
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Ritzu tumhe farah ki smileys wali habbit kab se lag gai🤣🤣

Farah ke saath kuch jyada time bitaya hai. Usika asar hai🤣 🤣🤣 

Vaise tumne hi toh kaha tha ki Abhina ke alawa kuch discuss nahi karna😛
Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Farah ke saath kuch jyada time bitaya hai. Usika asar hai🤣 🤣🤣 

Vaise tumne hi toh kaha tha ki Abhina ke alawa kuch discuss nahi karna😛

That rule is not meant for u just don't bring another girl except metz in discussion I dont want ma post to get reported🤣🤣
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

That rule is not meant for u just don't bring another girl except metz in discussion I dont want ma post to get reported🤣🤣

ah okay!!! I get it. I thought you just wanted to discuss Abhina here. BTW, I am thinking what kind of girl will be best-suited for Abhay. I like Metz hawtness, Alina's innocence and Pia's - leave it.😆 May be a girl with all the qualities should be for Abhay.🤣
lol Archi...i guess that song is from Ekta's new movie which she is promoting 🤣🤣
Abhina were looking cute and Alina looked the best no doubt 😛😆
Alina knows that Abhay loves Pia but still she cudnt resist him i guess 🤣🤣🤣...Abhay kuch zyada hi romantic ho raha tha with Alina, the way he was touching her cheeks and that close dance - hayee! 😛
and loved the last scene when Abhay showed fangs 🤣...i m sure he will win the prankster award after this 🤣🤣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol Archi...i guess that song is from Ekta's new movie which she is promoting 🤣🤣

Abhina were looking cute and Alina looked the best no doubt 😛😆
Alina knows that Abhay loves Pia but still she cudnt resist him i guess 🤣🤣🤣...Abhay kuch zyada hi romantic ho raha tha with Alina, the way he was touching her cheeks and that close dance - hayee! 😛
and loved the last scene when Abhay showed fangs 🤣...i m sure he will win the prankster award after this 🤣🤣

I knw no one can resist abhay🤣🤣 Yes I loved abhina today itna romantic abhay kabhi nahi hota hai🤣🤣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

ah okay!!! I get it. I thought you just wanted to discuss Abhina here. BTW, I am thinking what kind of girl will be best-suited for Abhay. I like Metz hawtness, Alina's innocence and Pia's - leave it.😆 May be a girl with all the qualities should be for Abhay.🤣

Yes Ritzie so true 🤣🤣 anyways m off to bed now catch u tomorrow😳