Yeh Hai Meri kahani...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
On 4/11/11, all of you here will know of my story. I am Rev. Paul K. Dawar. Will I be able to get in touch with my daughter? Will she even want to contact me? I do not owe an apology to the society, the law nor anyone else but her. For by my hands her mother lost her life. I thus deprived my own daughter the maternal love of her biological mother. Would she ever forgive me? This are questions that I find difficult to face. I would like to know all your views. Kindly please do give me your inputs. Thanks.😭  
At The end of the day...we all are humans...we all make great mistakes but if we take the right path in order to get salvation...i am sure life can become meaningful..

i saw ur episode twice MR.PAUL and i am really happy that you have finally changed for Good...becoz sometimes people even when try a lot to change they never get stable...so i really salute for the drastic step.

as far as your daughter is concerned...well waqt har zakhm ko bhar deta hai...from what I have seen from the episode...if its really true that i pressume that u didn't want to do what u did...and ur wife was really wrong from the start...so dont take all the guilt...i hope aaj nahi to kal ur daughter will understand what u have gone through...

i hope she contacts u soon and re-unites with u...god bless u...
btw whats the name of the actor who portrayed u in the show...he did terrific job...
Thanks for your encouraging words. It is kind words like these that makes the hard journey a little easier. Hope to one day meet my daughter and ask her forgiveness. No matter what the outcome thereafter, I will be at peace with my self. Will check the CD of the show and tell you the name o the actor who played me. Yes he did a good job. My job has just started. To bring relief to prisoners & initiate reforms programmes. This is my calling. Thank you all.
Be Blessed Always.