Injured Abhina :-(

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
😭 OMG!! Ma Abhina both were injured today Alina also wounded and Abhay also wounded. Still wondering where did alina went? I think potion might be with alina and Dipu must have taken alina with her somewhere! Or did Dipu killed injured alina?
I hope abhay and alina recover fast and finish off their enemies! I so don't want dipu to hurt alina

PS: I loved it when Abhay knew that she is not alina but maithali😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I guess alina myt b on a mission to take out beech ka raasta..😆
She wants both her family as well as abhay to b alive..
So i guess she has some secret related to potion wich can help her do this.
Waah i'm talking lik prediction baba!!🤣
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh no i feel so bad. ABHINA injured😭 Not seen it yet
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Don't worry Archi abhina ko kuch nehi hoga...😳 ye choti c injury will not affect them😳 bcoz dey r strong enough in front of these😎
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: fairyfantasy

dont cry

I m just sad for abhina
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Archi we all r sad for abhina but why did u make a post u have again invited bashing against pia i know now anmol and nishi and u all r going to bash her
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Archi we all r sad for abhina but why did u make a post u have again invited bashing against pia i know now anmol and nishi and u all r going to bash her

I m not bashing Pia m just worried abt abhay and alina and here we are just discussing where did alina go! We are not bashing Pia ðŸ˜•
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sidchu

<font size="3">I m not bashing Pia m just worried abt abhay and alina and here we are just discussing where did alina go! We are not bashing Pia😕</font>

archi ofter ur discussions turn into bashing mark my words anmol and nishi are again going to point fingers on pia
OriginalsFan thumbnail

archi ofter ur discussions turn into bashing mark my words anmol and nishi are again going to point fingers on pia

Honestly I dont care abt Pia for me she doesn't exist I just watch show for abhay and now alina n in ma topic I just keep it to them only so I cant stop ppl from saying their thoughts except if they use hate and abusive language😳
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry 4 d interupption Rashu...but pointing at sumone directly can hurt a person...so plz don't do dat and i hope u understand😳
and moreover Archi didn't do a crime and is free to make a post...and she didn't bash any1 in dis post..😊