*PTVS Banner Contest-Results*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys🤗
So here i am with the results for the recent Banner Contest which was held on the forum😃

But before I start I would like to thank all the members that took the time to partcipate in the contest and make such wonderful banners for use in our forum. A BIG HUG🤗 and applause to everyone👏

********************************************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************************
Here we are Announcing our Runner-Up
& Runner-Up banner is

Made by  -Ammie-
Congratulations Dear🤗

PTVS Runner-Up Siggy

And without further ado, here is the winning banner that was chosen by popular demand!!

Winning Banner

And the creator of this fabulous banner is Noneother than, -Ammie- 
!!!
Here is a special winner Siggy for you as well as a title which will soon be visible under your avatar that will state ' PTVS Banner Contest Winner'.

So congrats to the winners!

All Winning Siggies are made by [BlessingBeauty]

[Post taken from DD3 forum]
Edited by saher_90 - 12 years ago
runner up and the winner is the same person😆...congos Ammie⭐️Edited by -Fatz- - 12 years ago
serious?? i couldn't help but wonder is that my banner they are talking about lol..
Amazing work everyone loved loved loved all the banners..
thanx to everyone who liked my work and voted for me...love you..!

thank you so much Saher for all ur hard work that u have put in the contest..Hugs, will be sending u my copyrighted banner in a while🤗
And thanx to blessing beauty for the gorgeous winning sigs..🤗

Congrtulations for winning both the tags🤗& thanks to everyone  who participated in BC🤗