Sensational South

||Hyderabad Biryani & Kebab|| - Join us today!!!

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Wuz up Folks ⭐️??  Everyone enjoying their time? 

Well, last week, Melz and I got grilled left right and center πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  It was fun; though we are not done the whole thing, we will reply to the rest for sure 😳. 

Now, in the meantime, let us move onto another member β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘! 

So Y'all ready to grill this member in Telugu and English?? 😳

The member is none other than

**Hyderabad**

Naina2127  

and

aishu.muffin

Congratulations Aishu and Naina πŸ‘πŸ‘!!

**NOTE**

Also please ONLY POST 15 QUESTIONS PER POST!!!

So folks, please join us to grill and turn both of them into hot and spicy Kebabs 🀣! And please also abide by the rules of IF as well as the Sensational South Forum. We kindly request members not to ask any extremely personal questions πŸ˜›.

Thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Warm up set for Aishu and Naina:

1. Your Nick names?

2. Who named you?

3. Which part of the world are you from?

4. What languages can you speak?

5. How did you become a part of the DT?

6. How did you land on IF?

7.  Your most favorite section from IF?

8. Your crushes from TV shows?

9.  Do you follow South Indian Movies, if so what all?

10. Have you ever fallen in love with a character in movies, if so which one?

11. Do you believe in love at first sight?

12. What types of songs do you listen to?

13. Are you enjoying being on MOTW?

14. How many pages do you want your MOTW thread to reach 🀣?

15.  Your advice to to be MOTWs??
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww congrats to both of you .. will be back soon hehehehebut i would grill you in english πŸ˜›
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Aw thanks Radha! Am honored! Thanks hopper _ocean (:

1. Your Nick names? Aish, Aishi, Ash, muffin :D

2. Who named you? My mummy (: She named me after some stranger on the streeet. Can you believe that? 🀣 Not a celebrity or some freedom fighter, a stranger!  

3. Which part of the world are you from? Hyderabad, AP, India

4. What languages can you speak? Telugu, English, Spanish somewhat, my Hindi causes people to cringe but whatever
5. How did you become a part of the DT? My friend chhilt who was a viewbie recommended me and I became viewbie of the Harry Potter forum. A global mod offered me position of viewbie for Disney World as well, but then I couldn't manage both with studies so I had to quit :(

6. How did you land on IF? My sister found it when she found an argument that she could join in this one forum. She loves fights, esp crushing the opponent's ego πŸ€£

7. Your most favorite section from IF? Avi/Sig, IPKKND forum comes close
8. Your crushes from TV shows? BARUN SOBTI  fainted smileyfainted smileyfainted smiley

9. Do you follow South Indian Movies, if so what all? Yup, mostly Mahesh who's another crush of mine :) I also like Prabhas and Ram Charan. I watch mostly Telugu movies but also sometimes Tamil. & I'm a huuuge fan of Anushka Shetty.

10. Have you ever fallen in love with a character in movies, if so which one? Parthu in Athadu, Sivaji in Chatrapathi, Ajay in Okkadu, Raju in Khaleja 😳
11. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes...might've happened to me ☺️

12. What types of songs do you listen to? I'm a Carnatic music singer, so def classical. I like all kinds of film music, esp soft and slow ones. On the other hand, I love hip hop πŸ˜†

13. Are you enjoying being on MOTW? YESS! Thank you! Reminds me of the good old days in which every forum I was on used to be extremely active (:
14. How many pages do you want your MOTW thread to reach 🀣?
9734957947957497594759749759475 🀣 Oh wait, max is 150!

15. Your advice to to be MOTWs?? Enjoy it while you can!
Edited by aishi.muffin - 12 years ago
melonie thumbnail
 Congratulation Naina and Aishu πŸ₯³ πŸ‘
Ok before getting into question I have one big doubt πŸ˜† I was waiting to ask a telugu member 😳 So I was watching the movie 100% love and in that Tammanna calls NagaChaitanya Bava. So is he her brother-in-law πŸ˜• She also calls his parents Attaya and Mavaya πŸ˜• So I am really confused why she is call them like that when she is not even married to Naga πŸ˜³ Can you explain? What is her relationship with his parents and why she is calling everyone like that πŸ˜†

muffins2waffles thumbnail
^ A Bava is a cousin :D (It can also mean brother-in-law. They use the same term for both depending on the relation.)

It has to be either your mom's brother's son who is elder to you...or your father's sister's son who is elder to you. It's a tradition still done in most places in AP where you can marry your Bava :)

And attaya and mavayya means 'Aunt' and 'Uncle' as well as 'Mother-in-law' and 'Father in law." It means both depending on who you're talking to. :) A mom's brother would be your Mavayya, and a dad's sister would be a Attaya.

LOL I hope that made sense!
Edited by aishi.muffin - 12 years ago
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Ahh thanks everyone! :)

I'll respond soon. Have an Orgo exam tomorrow so I'm madly cramming πŸ˜†

<33

Naina
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

^ A Bava is a cousin :D (It can also mean brother-in-law. They use the same term for both depending on the relation.)

It has to be either your mom's brother's son who is elder to you...or your father's sister's son who is elder to you. It's a tradition still done in most places in AP where you can marry your Bava :)

And attaya and mavayya means 'Aunt' and 'Uncle' as well as 'Mother-in-law' and 'Father in law." It means both depending on who you're talking to. :) A mom's brother would be your Mavayya, and a dad's sister would be a Attaya.

LOL I hope that made sense!

Oh that makes total sense now...thank you πŸ€— I was really confused πŸ˜† Even in Kerala some boys marry their mother's brother's daughter πŸ˜³
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

Ahh thanks everyone! :)

I'll respond soon. Have an Orgo exam tomorrow so I'm madly cramming πŸ˜†

<33

Naina

All the best for your exams πŸ˜ƒ 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg 😲 aishu u crack me up with the answer ur mom named u after stranger 🀣 and 150 pages for the motw 😲😲 way to go girl 🀣

Naina .. all the best for ur exam da πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 years ago