Love Hurts, But Love Finds Its Own Way.

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
31/October/2011

Okay! Since, it has been ages i didn't made any posts, that's my Blunder i know 'coz whatever happens My LOVE for AbhIya will remain perpetual and even after that, i'll Always keep their memories In my Heart once and for All. 'Coz True LOVE Never gets depart it dwells in the Soul with every Moment.

A Feeling of Despair ,The Choking Sobs an Image of Being trampled under a Mob, Constricted Breathing, Out of Control a Feeling of Irrevocably these Moments Stole Darkness Settles her around, No Happy Thoughts left besides her. Do you ever sit and wonder that LOVE is really a simply Game ? Existing in the Planet with all those Broken, Shattered Memories and the anguish of Loosing your Love, its the most stiff factor in the Life to move on further. It was a Murky Blackish Night where she got bitten by Dark Angel's Mother. Her existence became subtle and turned into pangs as she was began to loose her own envisage and sight. She hurt inside from losing him. She was often asking why? How could Our LOVE would get end so abruptly? She felt like she'd rather die in a next moment , It wasn't very long ago , That She and He embraced each Other. Yet It feels like only yesterday, though how much her soul was yearning for his Angel, she Only knows better. 'Coz 'The Heart knoweth its Own Sorrows'. People can survive Wars, People can survive agony, People can survive disasters, Though, the Pain of Losing your LOVE is the most stringent disease that couldn't recuperate so easily. She got collapsed down in his mother's Lap as she was entirely Busted and Lose her Control over herself. She still survived b'coz LOVE knows the grip of enduring zillion Of wrenches in a Hand at the same time. Her Innocence, softness and humbleness made herself more potent. She was prepared to tackle all the Challenges, accuses and quarrels over her head. Do you know why she did so ? B'coz Love has an ability to spin the melancholies into spring of Greeneries, LOVE knows the internal depth of Contentment and Distress thoroughly. Piya's Heart was wrenching and craving for her Soulmate she wants him beside her severely, as her Breath was getting low bit by bit. Steadily and devotedly, she began to recalling all the Memories which she had treasured with her Angel, Face became pale and she was melting like a Ice Cubes into water.  Her mind was remembering Only him, The memories when they First met enthusiastically where Two Lovers knew that their paths are bound together with a One soft thread, Her heart was shrieking out Loud, I wish i could turn back time to when i was free so full of life just You and Me, I'd freeze that moment and hold it tight everything would be perfect and feel so right.  At times I drift on golden strands, And dream of you once more, Praying and clasping with desperate hands, at this moment Loneliness is tearing me apart to the core. I wish you'd have been with me here. One last breath and it's the end, One last breath and I won't see you again, One last breath, And I'm nearing to my end. I'm Losing you! I'm Losing You! Her tear dropped down on her another Eyes and she faded away.

My Heart and Soul is Weeping for You
Come and salvage me, Before I fall apart,
I am broken Pieces of me scattered all over,
I can't find the reason to move on, I feel so alone
I am feeling blue, Don't know what to do,
Tears won't stop to fall, Pain remains unbearable
This Darkness slowly inflaming my Heart
Don't cry If go, Don't anxious for Me ever,
Just Believe! that My LOVE for You is till the Eternity
Trying to convince myself, that i ain't Losing you
But, My heart is sinking down in the depth of sea eventually
Its taking me down in the Silence Of Paradise
Thinking about Our precious Good times,
Where Only You and Me subsists eternally
I've became a Lonely Soul without you
No reflection, just a tears In my Eyes,
No Beauty, just a memories of You and Me
Getting Emptied internally and Losing myself,
Until my Breath departs, I'll Always LOVE YOU
I'll always be there With you in every Moment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sorry on mobile, so like button playing up.
What a lovely post.
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow a post from you after AGES! beautiful post as always πŸ‘
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful and touching..abhiya are magical forever and they vl always hold a place in my heart
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
awesome sadafπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Sadaf what a mind blowing post

There isn't a dried eye in the house once we read your post which so beautifully written. Piya telling hassena to tell Abhay she loved him was just gripping and one those FB scenes started coming I was a goner 😭

Suku you did a beautiful job today as an actress especially with that one tear drop. This is what love stories are made off.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful master piece Sadaf like always. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.  can feel pain n makes me cry too.  lovely.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post Sadaf  πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Good to see you making a post aft a long time πŸ€—
I loved these lines: 

Thinking about Our precious Good times,
Where Only You and Me subsists eternally
I've became a Lonely Soul without you
No reflection, just a tears In my Eyes,
No Beauty, just a memories of You and Me
Getting Emptied internally and Losing myself,
Until my Breath departs, I'll Always LOVE YOU
I'll always be there With you in every Moment.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sadaf! Good to see your post after so long!πŸ€—
How I miss discussing AP with you😳

Firstly, a BIG Thank You to Rani for the PM and hence, I watched this scene you just described😳

I totally agree with each and every word you said. As life was ebbing out of Pia, she only remembered her moments spent with Abhay. What can be a better and more peaceful way to die than recollect all those moments which she spent in Abhay's arms? The most beautiful moments of her life because of which she didn't seem to regret dying 'coz she had something to take with her to her afterlife. 
If we notice carefully, Pia might have been in pain but her face spoke of peace and serenity as she thought about those precious and treasured memories which no one can ever take away from her.
Personally, what broke my heart the most was when Pia told Haseena to tell Abhay how much she loves him. I'm just glad she didn't die 'coz I don't know how Haseena would've had the heart to tell these words to Abhay and Abhay, well, I don't even need to say what would've become of him and how broken both the mother and the son would've been 'coz Pia dying means Abhay dying as well. This is something all of us, including Haseena, are aware of.

Once again beautiful post, Sadaf and the poem is just so simply apt and poignantly written. Hats off to youπŸ‘
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful post sadafπŸ€—i am literally cryng aftr reading ur post😭ystrday pia's pain and those fb scenes were awesum! it ws heart wrenching. pia's scene provd y we luv abhiya so much! chiya r epic and will always b. no one cn take their pl2e evr. they will always hold a permanent place in m heart❀️