Pearl Grey calls Monica unprofessional-Article

Posted: 12 years ago

Pearl Grey calls Monica Singh unprofessional; to kill her in the show

Nainaji's (Monica Singh) character went suddenly missing from Spellbound and Walkwater Productions' show Pratigya on Star Plus. It was Tellychakkar.com which reported that Monica had decided to say ta-ta. Later, there was a lot of buzz about other actors being approached to replace her but the latest we hear is that the creative team has finally decided to kill her character.

However, Monica's exit was not at all amicable. Spellbound's Pearl Grey told us that Monica was not comfortable playing the role of Nainaji after she broke up with her on screen son and real life boyfriend Ankit Gera (Adarsh).

"She was in a state of trauma so I gave her a break from shoot. However, when I and my team called her back she started throwing tantrums and said she is no more interested in doing daily soaps and she wants to pursue her career in films," said an irked Pearl.

Pearl somehow managed to convince her to come on the sets for two days and make a logical exit from the show, to which she agreed. However, after crafting the screenplay, plot and getting a go-ahead from the channel, Monica, reportedly changed her number without informing anyone from the Pratigya creative team.

"She has behaved in an extremely unprofessional way and we had to shoot the sequence without her. We can take her to Cintaa since she is still under the contract."

Furthermore, in the show the Saxenas will be elated as Arushi (Avantika Hundal) will finally marry Tanmay (Abhishek Rawat). However, on the D-day the family will receive the bad news from the police official that Nainaji has died in an accident while coming back to Allahabad.

A clever way to end the actresses presence in the show, right? 

source: http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/pearl-grey-calls-monica-singh-unprofessional-kill-her-show 

Thanks for the article..😊...

wish they would have given us the leap info...😕
Ok fine. She rejected to come And Pratigya team wanted the character Nainaji to stay in the show, then why didn't they replace? If Kesar can be replaced why not she? 😲

Thanks for the article 😃
Thanx :)4 sharing "))
can be replce like kesar:))
she was not lead 😊
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Hmm i am glad in first glance i got the idea about monica i am feeling sorry for,her making fun of her ownself
Such immatured behaviour
Thanks for sharing filza
I do hope pearl mam take her to cintaa it should and must b an example for others
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Thanks for the article..😊...

wish they would have given us the leap info...😕

exactly.. why all are quiet over this.. 😕 just the script writer confirmed it.. but he said it as if it ain't a big deal.. ðŸ˜• 

maybe when they start shooting for it then we will have more articles 

Originally posted by Anondo.R

Ok fine. She rejected to come And Pratigya team wanted the character Nainaji to stay in the show, then why didn't they replace? If Kesar can be replaced why not she? 😲

Thanks for the article 😃

Omg u r soo missing nainaji wanna see her at any cost soo much pareshan for,her lol
Bhai tensionio mat thank god for mercy
yeh just kill the charater of nainaji...i'm gree with it..
pearl grey is right...monica showed professional immaturity...
Thnx for sharing the article..