Witch On The Loose! Find The Clues!

Posted: 12 years ago

You're probably thinking whoa I just signed up and the game's already up? Sometimes even I like to do things on time instead of procrastinating so here I am😎 Thought I should leave my kaamchori behind just this once😆

Anyway! Yes there's a witch on the loose and her name is Jot [Angel-Jot.] She's a bitter old lady and due to bad trick-or-treating/candy related experience, she's decided to get revenge by turning people into stone! If I told you what happened exactly, lets just say I wouldn't live to see another day so we'll just keep it a secret. Or you could, you know, try asking her. Most likely she'll turn you into something like a spider or a bat or something worse *shudders*

That's where you guys come in! You guys have to find the magic cure to stop Jot from turning everyone, including you, to stone.

I'll send out a clue to everyone which will lead to a series of clues. You have to solve and follow them to find the cure.

Here's the catch: Everyday Jot will randomly turn 2 of the players to stone. This will keep happening until a) someone finds the cure and will be the winner of this game or b) Jot turns everyone into stone

If you've been turned to stone, you can use a lifeline and PM me [-Ravjot-] for a clue that leads to the magic aid box. You can only do this once and there's a time limit of half an hour

Once you find the cure, PM me with all the links of the clues as well as the link to the cure

Do Not post links to clues in this thread. You will be disqualified. You're allowed to ask friends for help by PMing and what not but do not post here. That just defeats the purpose of this game and competing with others =/

Last but not least, have fun!😃

Edited by -Ravjot- - 12 years ago
Players turned to stone

kautilya04
nikitagmc
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago
K guys I PMed the clue to everyone. If you haven't gotten a PM from me then let me know asap!
Originally posted by -Noorii-

Okay so how to play! I m in
what?????

I am new member before some time have join india forum ..i don't know more rules & regulation...

Ok sooo I PMed you all a clue. It's going to lead you to a forum and a thread in that forum. You have to go through it to find the next clue. It'll say this:

with the clue. And that will lead you to another clue and you keep going.

Hope everyone understands now and sorry if I wasn't clear before😳
Is it too late to join in? 
If yes then it's perfectly fine.
That was quick! On my way to find clues! :D
Damn, Ravjot, this clue search is really boiling my blood and killing my patience level ðŸ¤¡