FF-BADE ACHE LAGTE HAIN-Update 8th Jan Pg 49 - Page 32

Posted: 10 years ago
sorry for being so late to comment as I have just started reading it, I was just brushing through the site and found this FF, the name interests me and I started, luv the first part, moving on to next
Chapter 2, kitna bhi koshish karke par pyaar chupaye nahi chhupta, both are in love, but can't feel that, going to next one...
Chapter 3 : indeed Neha is genius but I swear I will kill that bas***d, Ashwin, how dare is he, moving on next one
chapter 4, Ashwin u r gone, how dare u, waise bhi tum jaiso se aur ummeed kya kar sakte hain
chapter 5, ek ne maan liya ab duje ki baari, dekhte hain kya hota hain
Chapter 6, arreh wah, kulfi khaye jaa rage hain but Sir, u need to confess, woh kab karenge, am waiting
Chapter 7, abhi toh sirf blanket gaya hain aage aage dekhiye aur kya kya jayega 😆
chapter 8, someone is really jealous, I can even find smoke around the person
Chapter 9, so finally izhaar-e-mohobbat ho hi gaya, but who is the moron, banging the door, Kabab me haddi
I just got carried away with the update so can't comment after every chapter, sorry for that, but the entire FF is absolutely beautiful, plz its my humble request continue this FF, I will really wait for the updates and if u do plz don't forget to PM me, take care