shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
I went crazy over the story Embarrassed
All the best for your exams and Pls update more like this
Pls add me to ur PM List for FF & OS
Thanks yaar
She knew if they ended up married, he would continue being a Lard Governor, grouchy, bad tempered, ill-mannered. And she would continue being annoying, loud, impulsive. But it wouldn't matter because that's who they are. They would bicker, they would fight, they would accuse each other. But in the end of the day, they'd know that they have each other, in love and in pain. Life would be like having a new adventure every day.

But when she tried to think of a life with Shyamji, she imagined her to be in the kitchen, cooking. There would be nothing personal. She'd cook and clean and take care of the family. He'd work and earn and take care of the family. He'd keep saying sweetest of words to assure her that he loved her and she'd keep giving him false big smiles so that he can assume that she loved him back. That would be all of the life, dull and boring, where there would be no anticipation for tomorrow as it would be all perfect and planned. And when she'd die, she wouldn't even know that she's dead.

These lines were superb in comparision to the kinds  marriage with love and marriage without love is shown...

The whole story is so positive so cute and so funny that i just grinning like stupid!!!!!
First of all,  yes, i missed your storiess a lot.. and thank you so much for writing this OS.. I really liked it. Embarrassed

All the Best for your exams.. I know you'll do well in your integration exam too.. Smile

[Content Removed]
all the best for ur exams pls continue pls add me 2 ur pm list
another beautiful OS frm u Star

i could actually imagine d whole thing Embarrassed

i luvd how u analysed bth of Khushi's dreams abt being married to Arnav n Shyam Clap

r u gonna cont dis? plzzz do Wink