Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE !

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Firstly I wanna add that it seems like the story and the show might be wrapping. Which means soon enough so will this forum.. One day it will be locked and our interaction here with friends will cease.

Some members have been here since day one and have contributed valuable time and energy in entertaining, me, u and all the members active and silent. It's sad that once upon a time those who were friends we are all fighting. I put my hands up too - sometimes even my anger gets the better of me.

Last night Total Romantic decided to walk off the forum. For a whole year you all have stuck together through thick and thin now everyone has either left or become silent.

For the time that we have left with this show and forum - being 2 mnths or two years let's just enjoy the fun that we used to have.

Lets stop hurting each other with our posts.. which have a hidden meaning in them, and don't deny it  -  we all have hidden meanings in our posts caked with innocence.

Guys take this opportunity to win back your friends again.. shows characters come and go.. if you had real friends here - they will stay. PM each other make ammends and lets enjoy our show and our characters - whether it is Pia, Jeh, Alina, Panchi or Arnab Dobriyaal. 😆

Coming to today's epi - it was fab.. for the first time I have heard Abhay talk this much.
It was obvious Alina initially felt pain when he told her abt loving Pia again today - but later her pain changed in pain for him and Pia.. knowing that the hardships they have seen is worse than her little lubb story.
She helped him talk about his lost love, his feelings currently and about his fears and helped him relieve the tension a bit. Pia is abhays fragile doll.. he mainly thinks about her protection and doesn't tell her abt his fears - he wraps her in cotton wool - so it was nice to see him open up to Alina atleast. When it comes to love she is also in the same boat.. she wants a normal relationship - but what will the future hold for her? And I hope in her hour of eed Abhay and Pia will show her support too.
I hope she finds somone who she will be happy with too.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ermmm🤔🥺,this forum is in chaos, still we have to pick up the pieces.
i dont like tha forum atmosphere at all. Its spoiled now. Every time i get here i feel so akward.  its isnt my old forum anymore. For me it shatterd.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

ermmm🤔🥺,this forum is in chaos, still we have to pick up the pieces.

i dont like tha forum atmosphere at all. Its spoiled now. Every time i get here i feel so akward.  its isnt my old forum anymore. For me it shatterd.

Start with a positive attitude - all will be well.
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice post...you came forward to make peace and for the first time im seeing you appreciating alina and making a post...
yes lets stop these indirect fights and enemties...im up for it...
im enjoying pkyek rt now...there is lot of spice in it nowadays...i liked abhina frienship today and also loved the way abhay narrated his love story and pain openly...he shared all his fears to her... i always loved to see alina as his bestie and im getting this dream fulfilled...and those fb scenes were too good to watch it as a summary...
im looking forward to the fight bewteen 2 powerful women alina vs metz and then abhay vs jeh and vampire clan vs werewolf clan...
Edited by abhina_roks - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Start with a positive attitude - all will be well.

there is nothing wrong with my attitude cari😳. ive seen these fights many times before. am fed up with this. when am positive and see bashing here and bashing there it spoils my mood.
 there are members who are instigatan these bashings/ fights.
am stunned because hema di left this forum .. cant blame her. we lost another gem/soul in tha forum.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Firstly I wanna add that it seems like the story and the show might be wrapping. Which means soon enough so will this forum.. One day it will be locked and our interaction here with friends will cease.

Some members have been here since day one and have contributed valuable time and energy in entertaining, me, u and all the members active and silent. It's sad that once upon a time those who were friends we are all fighting. I put my hands up too - sometimes even my anger gets the better of me. i had lots fun time in this forum and with my frens but slowly this forum atmosphere changed. I dont like fights/bashing. I like funnyness and kindness instead.

Last night Total Romantic decided to walk off the forum. For a whole year you all have stuck together through thick and thin now everyone has either left or become silent.
am so upset and shocked that she is no more in tha forum. she was one of the gems/soul of this forum. Sum left the forum and sum became silent just because off these spoiled atmosphere. i understand that sum wil say enough is enough.

For the time that we have left with this show and forum - being 2 mnths or two years let's just enjoy the fun that we used to have.
members like me are trying but when the bashings starts, i think here we go agian

Lets stop hurting each other with our posts.. which have a hidden meaning in them, and don't deny it  -  we all have hidden meanings in our posts caked with innocence. for sum reason sum members will never learn from this seriously.

Guys take this opportunity to win back your friends again.. shows characters come and go.. if you had real friends here - they will stay. PM each other make ammends and lets enjoy our show and our characters - whether it is Pia, Jeh, Alina, Panchi or Arnab Dobriyaal. 😆 ill do my besth but i cant give u any guarantee.

Coming to today's epi - it was fab.. for the first time I have heard Abhay talk this much.
It was obvious Alina initially felt pain when he told her abt loving Pia again today - but later her pain changed in pain for him and Pia.. knowing that the hardships they have seen is worse than her little lubb story.
She helped him talk about his lost love, his feelings currently and about his fears and helped him relieve the tension a bit. Pia is abhays fragile doll.. he mainly thinks about her protection and doesn't tell her abt his fears - he wraps her in cotton wool - so it was nice to see him open up to Alina atleast. When it comes to love she is also in the same boat.. she wants a normal relationship - but what will the future hold for her? And I hope in her hour of eed Abhay and Pia will show her support too.
I hope she finds somone who she will be happy with too.
it was a good epi

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhina_roks

<font size="3">very nice post...you came forward to make peace and for the first time im seeing you appreciating alina and making apost...</font>

<font size="3">yes lets stop these indirect fights and enemties...im up for it...</font>
<font size="3">im enjoying pkyek rt now...there is lot of spice in it nowadays...i liked abhina frienship today and also loved the way abhay narrated his love story and painopenly...he shared all his fears to her...i always loved to see alina as his bestie and im getting this dreamfulfilled...and those fb scenes were too good to watch it as a summary...</font>
<font size="3">im looking forward to the fight bewteen 2 powerful women alina vs metz and then abhay vs jeh and vampire clan vs werewolf clan...</font>

thankyou, you are right. You see I'm in my early thirties so I'm not impressionable by others. I do and say what I feel is right. I don't socially conform. I can never give credit when I have doubts and don't agree. And I can never hold bak to give credit where it is due. Today alina touched my heart. She was looking genuine and understanding. Her eyes were talking today... And it was that expression more than the words that made me feel sorry for her. Today she and abhay stole the show.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

there is nothing wrong with my attitude cari😳. ive seen these fights many times before. am fed up with this. when am .positive and see bashing here and bashing there it spoils my mood.

there are members who are instigatan these bashings/ fights.

am stunned becausehema di left this forum .. cant blame her. we lost another gem/soul in tha forum.

chal let's forget the past...everyone start fresh.
carisma2 thumbnail
Don't forget guys a new start from today
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing post Cari😳
All I can say is forget all the grudges against anyone and live in peace. Start it from the auspicious moment of Diwali itself.

Coming back to the episode, it was such a warm and beautiful episode. Though there was nothing much except for those flashbacks, but to be true I desperately wanted a dose for a long time. I loved Abhinna's friendship yesterday as well as day before. Alinna is truly a gem.

I also loved the Haseena-Piya part. Haseena is defo lucky to get a bahu like Piya😳