Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Brief Written Update -10/26/11...

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys, I had told Lena that I would do the update for today, but I sort of got busy today due to Diwali, so I am only doing quick/brief update. SORRY for the inconvenience.

==================================================

The episode started with Pia and Haseena walking in jungle. Haseena is tired and can't walk anymore. Pia tells Haseena to walk little bit more as they are closed to getting their destination, but Haseena says no Pia. Haseena says, she can't walk and she can feel that other vampires are about to reach her. Haseena asks Pia to run away from jungle as she has to live for Abhay. Pia says no auntie I can't leave you alone like this and let's go. But Haseena does not get up and again tells Pia to go from there. Pia goes away. A group of vampires are looking for Haseena. A vampire orders other vampires to do "mantra" and see where Haseena is. They find Haseena and she is surrounded by other vampires who are there to finish her. A vampire who has a stick tells Haseena that they are going to finish her now. A vampire was about to kill Haseena, but Pia comes to rescue her. Pia uses the silver chain to distract those vampires. All vampires started to scream due to silver chain. Pia calls out Haseena and urges Haseena to come quickly as they have to run away from there. Haseena comes towards Pia and they both run from there. Those vampires who are suffering from silver chain ask each other to do "Mantra"; otherwise, the silver chain will kill them as its burning them.

Abhay and Alina reaches a place where graves are seen (technically the cemetery area where T was killed by HaseenaπŸ˜†). Abhay says, "it seems a right place." He adds, we still have one hour...when moon and stars come in one line (place), then only we can reach the magical portion with the help of a stone (Abahy has a stone in his hand). "After that everything is up to you", Abhay tells Alina.  They sit together and Alina stares at Abhay. Alina tells Abhay that you are so different from other vampires. You are putting your life in risk for your mom and you love Pia. Abhay tells Alina, it's all happened because of Pia. I did not have courage to love her but she taught me to love. 

Haseena and Pia are running in jungle and they meet Debonita. Pia becomes very happy when she sees Debonita and starts talking to Debonita, but Haseena tells Pia to stop talking to her. Pia says auntie, this is Debonita Khurana, a very good friend of family. She can help us. However, Haseena angrily tells Pia to stop it as she has no idea who Debonita and Khurana's are. Haseena goes close to Debonita and she is all set to bite Debonita . Pia gets worried. When Debonita sees Haseena in full form of vampire, Debonita shouts at Pia and tells her to leave. Haseena says, I am telling you to leave Pia. The worried Pia leaves. Maithali, from behind orders Haseena to finish Debonita. 

Abhay and Alina's are still discussing about Abhiya's love story as Alina wants to know how they fall in love and all. Abhay tells everything to Alina as how they (Pia and Abhay) met and fell for each other. He also tells everything about Maithali (all flashback scenes were shown). While Abhay tells their love story to Alina, flashback scenes were shown. It was refreshing to see all those Abhiya moments πŸ˜‰ 

Precap: Haseena bites Debonita and Pia sees it. Pia is shocked.

Once again, sorry for the short update but i hope it at least helps you a bit !

Do you think Debonita will die ? Don't forget to put your prediction forward. πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish. thumbnail
Thanks alot! But you could contact the second updaters if you were busy na? 
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Sabi...πŸ€—

I think Dipanita will die this time...πŸ˜‰

BTW its Dipanita Khurana not Debonita ...😳

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Thanks Sabi...πŸ€—

I think Dipanita will die this time...πŸ˜‰

BTW its Dipanita Khurana not Debonita ...😳

You are welcome πŸ€—

Lol...oh, her name is Dipanita? I always hear Debonita πŸ˜³

Thanks for correcting me and I also think that she will die !!!
sexy dave thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the update- fink Dipanita is gunna die 😲
sharokin thumbnail
hi everyone, will haseena attack pia too?
sharokin thumbnail
can some one tell me plz, coz I dont want haseena attack pia.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharokin

hi everyone, will haseena attack pia too?

According to SBS segment, yes Haseena will attack Pia but as of today Haseena has not attacked Pia yet. 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update

I feel good seeing your update Sabz cause I know it would be well detailed and am lucky to have you for two shows, this and DP πŸ‘πŸΌ

I hope Dips die this time gosh how many lives to this woman have πŸ˜• anyways they're dogs not cats πŸ˜†
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update