Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😆

Hi Friends,
I am new to BALH forum though i have been around IF for sometime now. I am here introducing myself with an OS on RaYa. My name is Jake and I am an Finance professional. So please excuse the mistakes that you may come across but off course i appreciate if you correct me. 
I have not gone by the exact behavior of Ram and Priya as in the serial. I have made certain changes. I hope you all enjoy my little attempt at serious writing coz i am more specialized in comedies😆... Do read and reply. Thank you... 

What's Going on?

Ram was in shower. As the cold water flowed through his body, he thought of Priya. Today was his 3rd month anniversary. 3rd month? Wow!! He couldn't believe, he has successfully lived with Priya , who he thought was a complete misfit. But he can't deny the fact that he was growing fond of her. In more than many ways Priya was complete opposite to him. Thats what he thought at first. But slowly, gradually, as days passed he understood that they were so similar in many ways. Their tastes which he thought will never match seemed to be so wrong for Priya's taste even in the way they drink coffee matched. It was unbelievable to him at first. Anyway, the growing attraction between them is the most surprising of all. He was finally attracted to this woman. He can't understand how this happened? But nevertheless he decided to do something about this.

As soon as he was out of washroom, he dialled Priya's favourite restaurant. Priya, loved Chinese. So be it! He booked a table at 7 pm. All he hoped was he could make to the restaurant on time. He decided to feed a reminder on his phone at 6.

He was dressing in his best suit when he saw Priya's reflection in the mirror. She had brought him coffee.

"Mr. Kapoor, I will be going a bit late today. I have set the breakfast on table for you" She told him while browsing through his bookshelf.

"Eh, Priya, we will dine out today. I will pick you by half past six". He said gulping down his coffee. "..and no time for breakie. Will have something at office!  "

"Oh, C'mon Mr. Kapoor, it won't take more than 10 minutes to have breakfast. You don't take care of yourself." She fussed.

"Please, now don't fuss, i will have it. I promise.". He took his laptop and rushed downstairs followed by Priya.

"I hope you do! " She said.

He turned to find her just behind her, they almost clashed.

"Hmmm... Look, I will. And please wear your red suit today. "He smiled at the shocking face of his wife, and left for his favourite hangout place- His office.

At 6, Ram was in a meeting when his mobile sounded. He was discussing a very important matter to his subordinates that he just silenced his phone and got back to his work. By the time he finished with the meeting and all other work for the day, it was 9pm. He asked his watchman to lock the office and summoned his driver. He took out his wallet to check if he had his credit card in it and while replacing the wallet, he felt his phone there. He took it out and found 10 missed call from Priya. He felt embarrassed.

Gosh, He is done for. Priya will make a bittergaurd kheema out of him. Both he and Priya loved the kheema but today, it didn't appeal to him. What will he do now?

He asked his driver to stop at a Bake house and got Priya's Favourite cheesecake and chocolates. He also with great difficulty got her a bunch of oriental lilies, again Priya's favourite.  Funny, he remembered her favourites! He chuckled to himself.

Now he felt his confidence return. No matter what, he will make it up to her.

He rang the bell and as soon as the maid opened the door, he ran to his room, taking two stairs at a time. If he did this daily, he could have lost 10 pounds in a week. Gosh, his doctors would have been happy.

He knocked the door and when he didn't get a response he pushed the door open. Priya was at the dressing table, already in a pink gown. Um...He hated pink. Did she do this on purpose?

"I am so sorry..." he started with his explanation but stopped when Priya got up and went to the couch. She placed her pillow and got inside the duvet ready to sleep.

He stood there not knowing what to do. All this was new to him. He sighed! But he was not a quitter.

He placed the gifts on the bed and went to get his wife. He removed the duvet off her and when she sat up shocked, he sat down besides her.

"What the..." she was about to start her tantrum when he grabbed her by waist.

"Ab, chup! I know i am late and I'm sorry. But i am trying, ok?" He complained.

"Did i say anything?" She asked sarcastically.

"Nope, but please, do me a favour..." he said.

"What?" Though she tried to sound nonchalant, he could say he had her now.

"em..Wait!" He got up and picked her up in his arms. She was dumbstruck! He smiled at her and walked towards the bed with her. He placed her gently on the bed. Left side!

"Sorry, I can't sleep on the left. You will have to adjust" He told her and bend forward to get the things he bought for her.

He extended the lilies to her.

"Happy Anniversary Priya, we are 3 months old today"

She saw his wife suddenly laugh from the shocked state that she was until now.

"Mr. Kapoor, seriously, 3 months? Really?  You got to be kidding.. who celebrates 3 months? I didn't know you are a closet romantic..." she went on laughing.

Ram got irritated. He was doing all this for her and she isn't even appreciating his hard work..."

He placed the rest of the gift on her lap and got up.

"Yeah yeah laugh away... "He said and walked towards the wardrobe. He was going through his pajamas when he felt her arms embrace him in a hug.

She rested her head at his back.

"So Mr. Kapoor, if you love me couldn't you just say so?"She asked teasingly.

Ram felt embarrassed.

"What? What, love? I am just doing this as a friend." He said. He felt himself go red from head to toes.

"Fine..." Priya shrugged. Walking towards the couch, "by the way friends don't sleep together. Goodnight Mr. Kapoor"

"Now why are you doing this?" He walked towards her.

"Do what Mr. Kapoor?" Priya asked offhandedly.

"Uff... fine, I LOVE YOU, ok? Now come back to bed" He said exasperated.

"Not like this Mr. Kapoor. Now that you are a romantic, go the traditional way"

"Traditional way?" He was confused now.

"Yupp, you know, bend on your kness and all..." Priya teased.

Ram frowned but bends on his knees.

"Priyaji, will you please come back to bed and make me a happy husband?" He mocked.

"Um..lemme think about it!" She continued to tease. " Ok, fine. But carry me once again" Priya made a puppy face and extended her arms.

He couldn't help laughing. He hauled her over his shoulder and dumped her on the bed.

"How about this?" he asked still laughing.

"ouch! That hurts" Priya complained childishly. He sat beside her and then took her hand in his.

"i am sorry Priya, I promise to never keep you waiting ever again". He said seriously and hugged her.

Priya hugged him back and then her eyes spotted on the cheesecakes he had bought for her.

"Now how about a bite of those yummy looking cheesecakes?" she asked and Ram turned to look at the package.

The both burst out laughing.

Thanks again!!

Jake

PS: This is special dedication to my girl, it happens to be our 3 months Anniversary😳😆

Edited by JakeR - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

14shubhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesomly written dear..
continue to write some more plsss...
loved it vry much...
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He he.. That was different, but it was nice..
Hey jake, who told you that you r attempting some serious writing? Its such a light hearted jubiliant one.. And that what adds to its beauty.. Great attempt. 👏
Hey btw, congratzzz for ur 3 months anniversary. 😃
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: 14shubhi

awesomly written dear..

continue to write some more plsss...
loved it vry much...

Thanks a lot Shubhi.. will definately try😃
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pvkd

He he.. That was different, but it was nice..
Hey jake, who told you that you r attempting some serious writing? Its such a light hearted jubiliant one.. And that what adds to its beauty.. Great attempt. 👏
Hey btw, congratzzz for ur 3 months anniversary. 😃

Hey Thanks Yaar, I usually write worse😉...  I tried to give it 100% seriousness😆... Looks like i failed😭😆
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JakeR

Hey Thanks Yaar, I usually write worse😉... I tried to give it 100% seriousness😆... Looks like i failed😭😆

😆 But it is really awesome..
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice part
please do write more
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pvkd

😆 But it is really awesome..

Thanx again my dear Friend..😃
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: M_n_h

Nice part
please do write more

Will definately try, friend. Thanx for liking it.😃
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mantle - This is definitely a pleasant surprise .. Was jus trespassing and look what I found here.. Where have you been ?

First things first...It was fabulous.. true to your style.. *superduperlikes*

Loved the way you the depicted their relationship, the  companionship , togetherness and the intimacy.. its beautiful.. This has been a fantastic treat..Thank U !!

U, my fren should write more and put your talents to better use...⭐️

P.S. - Congratulations and I hope you guys have a blast...😊
Edited by angelirebelli - 12 years ago