•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys check this video from 3:20 onwards and you will know what i am talking about.

why they didn't give us this kind of scene after maneet SR😡😡😡😡😡😡
Hey, even i had d same thought...jab mene Maneet ka first SR dekha tha...dat kiss on d hand also...tab asli SR ki feel aati hai😡yaha to morning me bhi clothes wid dupatta😆
Wow! good point!

I guess it's because the CVs knew what they were doing back then and were unafraid to deal with this subject but unfortunately were not still writing by the time Maaneet got to their stage of SR.

We can see how honest and unafraid they were about this in the Roop Tera Mastana sequence where it was ambiguous till the end whether Maaneet would do the deed or not.

It also helps that we had a prominent female writer and many female CVs back then. I think maybe men are more doubtful and unsure when it comes to writing and executing these scenes.

But this scene shows that neither the channel nor the PH nor DD had a problem with this much exposure so how much they showed for Maaneet is probably the decision of the writers and director because they didn't know how to do it any better.

agree with you guys GURTI did give some best intimate scenes..wonder what happened ? Even now, as a married couple they always show eyelocks and maan touching Getts face most of the time ...I love them but  they should add some more action to it now. Just my POV

nice post ...
This scene was  well demanded..😆
unfortunately the PH or the CVS have some issues right from the begining to show the SR scenes of Maneet  also the morning after .The most pathetic SR shown with full clothes ...as compare other shows on ITV...they have not even shown sleeping together the way the other Cvs showed Maneet after Khoon Bhari Mang ...😡 They don't even look like married couple. The show has lost all the essence and we r just watching the show for Maneet...