Part Two: Page 4
Part Three: Page 7
Part Four: Page 8
Part Five: Page 10
Part Six: Page 12
Part Seven: Page 13

Edited by macarons - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the comments. Part one will be up soon :)
Wow...Love the first post!! Waiting eagerly! 😍
 waiting😍  waiting😍  waiting😍  waiting😍  waiting😍  waiting😍  waiting😍
 waiting😍  waiting😍  waiting😍  waiting😍  waiting😍  waiting😍  waiting😍 
Hi everyone, I'm overwhelmed reading your comments. Here you go with the part one. Hope you enjoy reading it.

PART ONE

Kapoor Mansion (Tayari for the honeymoon begins)

Priya: Mr. Kapoor, mujhe abhi bhi vishwas nahi ho raha hai. HUM, aur Honeymoon pe. God! Yeh kahan phas gayye hum?

Ram: Sach kahan tum ne. Woh daadi ka hukum tha. Warna mein kabhi nahi maanta. Ab daadi se daant khana hai toh packing mat karo.

Priya: Haan haan jaa rahi hoon.

Ram was shocked. It was a plain reply from her. She did not taunt him back like usual. He wondered why she did not pick up a fight. He smiled to himself at the thought of Priya behaving nice with him. 

Meanwhile, Bansi kaka comes inside on the orders of Ram to help him with his packing, while Priya is busy at the dressing table packing her cosmetics.

Bansi: Good Morning sir.

Ram: Bansi Kaka. Sab se pehle mujhe mere pills ka bag chahiye.

Bansi kaka brings the pills bag and ram asks for more stuff.

Ram: Kaka, I need the Grey suit. 2nd cupboard 5th suit.

Bansi: Ji sir. Aur uske matching tie bhi?

Ram: Yeah aur wahan par mera ek extra phone pada hai drawer mein please usse laayiye.

Bansi keeps looking for the phone but does not find it. 

Bansi: Sir yahan koi phone nahi hai.

Ram: Arey wahin par hogi. Zara theek se dekhiye na Bansi Kaka.

Bansi: Sir nahi hai. 

Priya interrupts and talks with full control without a feeling that she is butting in to Ram's packing.

Priya: Ek minute Bansi kaka. Mein dikhati hoon aapko. She takes the phone out in a second and gives it to Ram.

Ram: Thanks Priya. Bansi kaka, mera packing ho gayya. Aap jaa sakte hain.

Bansi leaves and priya starts conversation with Ram.

Priya: Mr. Kapoor, maine notice kiya, aap apne night clothes aur shaving kit rakhna to bhool hi gayye.

Ram: Oh my god! Sach mein bhool gayya. How did you remember?

Priya: Yeh bhi koi baat hai? Aap ko itne baar maine packing karte hue dekha. Mujhe yaad hai, aapka woh packing list. (She smiles) Mein leke aati hoon.

Ram: Mein bataoonga kaunse night clothes laane hai.

Priya: Mein jaanti hoon. Wahi aap ke travel night clothes na.

Ram manages to say 'haan'. Ram is astonished but somewhere in his heart he was happy, for some reason. Priya knew where he kept his stuff and cares enough for him. Seems she knew everything about him, just as much he knew himself. He always said he wanted to be organized about his packing and today, he himself missed some stuff and thanks to Priya she helped him out. Ram thinks, 'till today i had to tell someone what I wanted but today, I need not because there is one person on this earth who knows what I think, what I want and what I feel. It is Priya'.

Since they got married, Ram and Priya fought for each and everything and threw tantrums on each other. But as the time passed by and as they started living with each other, Priya discovered the Real Ram and Ram discovered Real Priya. 

Ram: Sorry mere wajah se tumhara packing ruk gayya. Mein madad karoon tumhare packing kare mein?

Priya: Thanks Mr. Kapoor. Ek kaam karein hain. Yeh suitcase wahi changing room ke table par rakhte hain cause mere saare samaan wahi pe hai na.

Ram: Okay.

Ram carries the suitcase for her and she opens her cupboard. Ram noticed how she is trying to manage with that small space. All her sarees in one corner, all stuffed and suits in another stack. All her personal belongings in the row below her clothes row. It was like, she is having a hard time storing her stuff. He looked at the number of cupboards he is having and number of racks he allotted to priya. He felt bad. 

Priya: Mr. Kapoor, Mr. Kapoor! Aap kahan kho gayye?

Ram: Haan.. Kuch nahi. Kuch bhi toh nahi..

Priya: Please yeh rakh leejiye na.

Ram: Okay! You know, I really like your pink saree. Joh tum ne Vikram aur Neha ke ghar pe pehna tha. It was nice. Woh bhi rakho.

Priya didn't know how to react. Ram was complimenting her and she knew, it was a genuine and 'deep from the heart' compliment. She remembered how her and ram's relationship was during their engagement, when Ram complimented her. And now, there is a sense of 'apnapan' in everything about Ram and Ram feels the same too.

She gives all the stuff to Ram and he packs everything properly. Once they are done packing, they sit on the bed, all tired.

Priya: Flight kitne baje ka hai?

Ram: In another 6 hours. We will have to start in another 3 hours.

Priya: How long is the flight?

Ram: 14 hours 35 minutes. I wanted to ask you, tum apne passport bhi mujhe dedo. Mein sab kuch arrange kar ke rakhoonga. Tickets aur Passports, sab ek jagah pe.

Priya: Mera bag!

Points out to the bag lying next to ram. He gives it to her and hands over the tickets to Ram.

Ram: Ram opens her passport just to check and he looks at the picture on her passport's first booklet. She must have been around 25 when she applied for the passport first time.

Image of Priya in her passport: (but with a proper blank background unlike this picture 😆)

Ram: Wow! Tum aise tayar hone ke liye maan kaise gayyi? kitni achchi lag rahi ho. Ab dekho apne aap ko. Apne aap ke liye waqt hi nikalti.

Priya: Ab kya karein Mr. Kapoor, aap jaante hai aap ka wazan jzyada hai par kam karne ki koshish bilkul nahi karte. I just wanted to be perfect Mrs. Kapoor. Mein jaanti hoon mein apne appearance pe jzyada dhyaan nahi deti, par mein uske baare mein kuch nahi karti. 

Ram: Oye! Mera wazan beech mein mat lao. Ok!

Priya: Okay (Tells that while twisting her nose)

Ram: Yeh kya? Tum australia pehle bhi gayi ho?

Priya: Actually Mr. Kapoor, TOEFL classes se pehle mein University of Sydney mein 1 year as an English Professor kaam kiya. Papa used to work in a company there. But after he retired, he wanted to go back to home, and I also accompanied him back to India.

Ram: Oh wow! Nice. Mein isske baare mein jaanta bhi nahi tha. Good. Toh tum mujhe Sydney ghumaaogi na.

Priya: Oh course. Yeh bhi koi baat hai?

Ram: Let's order something. We'll eat and then start.

Priya: Aap mere liye dal aur chawal order keejiye. Mein daadi se mil ke aati hoon. 2 weeks hum yahan nahi rahenge. So, ek baar check karleti hoon ki unke liye saare dawai hai bhi nahi aur bansi kaka ko saare emergency numbers bhi dena hai.

Ram: Good idea. Go ahead.

Priya: Aati hoon.

Priya left the room and Ram stared at the empty room. He wondered how he lived in the room for so many years all alone, spending time with his laptop. These days, he doesn't feel like working in his laptop in fact, doing any office work after coming back to home. He either want to talk to Priya or have fun fighting with her on any 'not at all important/serious' issue. He is slowly realizing, she is the cheerful and happy essence to his life.

Precap: Ram and Priya start to honeymoon. 14 hrs flight mein 14 hrs of understanding and saathgi.

Please do press like, if you like it and do leave comments.

Edited by theshonaveer - 12 years ago
superb start... loved their understanding... looking frwrd fr the nxt updt... updt sooon...
Originally posted by ushankitvc

superb start... loved their understanding... looking frwrd fr the nxt updt... updt sooon...

Thank you so much for the comment. Just thought of showing their fondness for eachother growing and them understanding each other. glad you liked it.
very nice start.. worth a wait... next part soon pls..
awww... such a cute update yaar 😳 can't wait for the HM ...thnx 4 da pre-cap😍Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago