..-Happy Birthday Meera [indiandoll89]-..

Posted: 12 years ago
girl wanna be my chamak challo? *wink wink*

Unfortunately this girl is already somebody's chamak challo😔 Sad I know. But vat to do?

Who is this chamak challo you ask? Well if you don't know then shame on you😳 Her b-day has been celebrated on I-F at least 1362732732 times. K well maybe not that many times and no she's not that old either. She's a bachi compared to that😃

If you still don't know then well, by the end of this you will😎

She's probably rolling her eyes or shaking her head or something while she's reading this but I also know she's not surprised by my behavior. Cuz she's cool like that😎 In fact, I even have a folder named after her on my laptop. You all probably think I'm sort of creepy stalker but trust me, she's worth stalking😎 If you don't know her, send her a PM and say hi and she'll be most then happy to reply back cuz she's a super nice person.

She's also one of the bestestestestestest friends I have and I love her to bits <3 Though I am concerned about her latest obsession with Desi Boyz, as long as she's still sane, there's nothing to worry about =) She also loves Harry Potter so that's when you know she's amazing. Since we're talking about who/what she loves, the list would be incomplete without the mention of Dean/Jensen Ackles. He rocks her world😎 And of course SRK. She's been a SRK fan since the age of 3 so they go wayyy back.

And you know what else? She's the only one I know who's made 14982472482 VMs (most of which got deleted cuz youtube is jealous of her awesomeness and blocked 3 of her accounts =/ Speaking of which, subscribe to
toxicxthoughts89 and stalk her there😎) There are also about 20-30 FFs written by her and 100+ shots. The only thing left for her to do is join the siggy making world and she'll have done it all😃 For those of you who would like to sign a petition to convince Meera to make siggies, feel free to PM me😎

She's sweet, f u n n y and an amazing person. My day feels incomplete if I don't talk to her at least once everyday. Doesn't matter if it's just a hi but talking to  her brightens my day😃 She's also very sanskari according to Shabo (I think it was Shabo who said that🤔) I just hope she doesn't receive 3892138 marriage proposals now thanks to that comment🤔 She'll kill me but oh well. I was running out of things to say to describe her🤣 She's all of those things and much more and I just wanna say

I love you and thank you for been such an amazing friend🤗

shabo24

Imagine a door. Now imagine opening the door. It's pitch black. You hear an isolated giggle and feeling apprehensive, flick on the lights and see the gang, dressed up in bright orange (because it is fun) beginning to yell and scream. You wonder why. Well, I'll tell you why.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Tehe. You know you loved my lil introduction. As lame as it was. Lame equals fun. Forever and always. ;)

ANYWHO; I can't believe its already your birthday. I'm going to have a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks to celebrate it. 😆 That's how much I love you, willing to fork money over to the corporate, money sucking machine that is Starbucks... I know, not the time for a rant. How about a happy rant?

You're so awesome. You're so pretty. You're sincere. You're humble. [sometimes LOL] You're down to earth. You're sweet as could be. You still manage to hide a lil devil inside of you which I just love. You're a dreamer [cue AWWW]. But for me, you are a role model. I can't tell you how much I love having a older sister, someone who is always ready to bash someone with me, regardless if you agree with me or not. ;) I hope and pray that you have an outstanding birthday!

Love you forever,

--shabz

SongsOf_Silence

Hey Meera,

Happy Birthday!! *hugs* ðŸ¥³ Wish you many many happy returns of the day! May God bless you with all that is better for you and happiness and joys for the years to come. Have a great year ahead and have a blast today with everyone whom you love and cherish! Happy Birthday once again! 😃 

With lots of wishes,
Hiba

mi7chimes

happy birthday Meera.. toh i dont know u personaly , i guess i hav heard enough to know u are a lovable being! :-). And yea ur vms.. I love them! May u b as loving as u always were.. Enjoy ur day:-)

Tarah

Hey meera my blackberry buddy. we've gone through a lot, in terms of blackberry problems anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAANU! enjoy ur day, ur getting very old now. where's the party yo? we only live a province apart lol jokes. CHEERS and i wish u health, wealth, and prosperity and all that u want from life ...

Lots of Love

Tarah

~Deep~

Wishing you a very happy birthday Meera! I hope you're doing great and have a blast on your special day! I'm very bad at writing birthday messages, so I'm gonna make this really short and write the first thing that comes to my mind. Bear with me, and excuse all the mistakes and random thoughts :P I was having a hard time keeping to one thing at a time, hence the jumps back and fourth..

I was trying to figure out how, when and where we met, and how we became friends, but I can't remember it. 🤔 Can you? I guess that's just a good thing thing though, that I remember you regardless of the setting ;) ..or I could be trying to cover up for the lack of my creative birthday speech for you :P It's sad we're no longer in touch, and I have no clue what you're upto at all. But I do hope everything's going exactly the way it should be, or better :) PM me sometime, so that we can catch up, or find other ways to stay in contact :)

PS: gift dekh kar chappal mat marna. I haven't opened PSP for the longest time since I started making sigs, so colouring and textures were all back to amateur-ish :P
PPS: I hope you still like Harshad and Additi (yes, I'm gonna brag about knowing their on-screen and off-screen names, cause that took me time to remember! :P I was stalking you, and saw you using a HC sig, so I assume you still like him?
PPPS: you're using a EHMMBH avi too! Do you watch that show? I saw one or two episodes of it once 🤔
PPPS: how many PS's can one use in one message? :P😆

I'll end this the same way it started, by wishing you lots and lots of happiness on your big day!

Lots of love,
Deep :)

preity*zinta

Happpy Birthday Meera! Sucks that we don't see each other around as often. But I hope you have a good one :)
Swati

mimi0295

Hey Maasi!
I hope you have a wonderful day <3 Love you lots,

-- Mimi

_Meena_

Happy bday, Meera Di! Have a great birthday! Hope all your wishes come true! I like how we used to chat about Isha, Rohan, and all the good old stuff! I am really sorry as I wasn't able to make any siggys or gifts as I am currently inactive on I-F! But as soon as I am done, I'll try my best to path up with you :)
Meena

noodles

Happy birthday!!! 😃 I hope your day is really, really special 😊 We haven't talked in ages but I can surely say that you were once of my first IF friends! I can't believe it's already been about 5 years since we've known each other!

Anyways, I hope your birthday is really nice and all your wishes come true. 😃 xoxo

xtaurus429x

Hi Meeru!!!!! Wishing you an amazing birthday!!!! Hope you have a rocking oneee and may you recieve lots of love and happinesss today!!!!!! You are an amazing person and a great human being...if anyone deserves such happinesss its definitly you!!! Lots of love and wishes from me!!!

Happy Birthday!

Rosh

Rushvi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEERU!!! OMG I can't believe it's been 5 years!! Where has the time gone?? It feels like just a little while a go that we were PMing each other from our classes in high school, staying up until early morning chatting on msn and on your chat club. Those were the good old days when I could talk to you everyday. I'm glad that we are still in touch even though we have become busy with things that come our way in life. I know that no matter what I have you to count on for always being there to hear me out and help me out and I want to remind you that I'm always here for you too and I'm only a message or a text away. I love you my lil sis and I hope you have a wonderful b'day and that you're smiling that beautiful smile of yours always. Let's please have a SRK movie night soon, and giggle and gush over cute romantic movies. Can't wait to hear about how you spend your day 😉.

Lots of love, Rushvi

Avi

MOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess who this (lovely, amazing, completely humble) person is???? ITS MEEE (urworstnitemare😆) !!! Wishing you, (the awesomest, most sweetest, creative, caring, etc... person) a really super duper fanastically brilliant birthday!!!! Sorry for the lack of msgs (text or e-mails) lately...Life is being life lol but know this...I miss you!!!! And I wrote you a short ff was it? (those short cheesy short stories) for your birthday and a vm and a crazy siggy. it has Shahrukh in those glasses you like him in (that he has never worn 😆- cause i've searched my friend, and all of the pictures with him with glasses on are apparently make him look bad BUT there is a pair of glasses out there that he flaunts like no other (I've heard 😆) Ah...this isn't making any sense as usual lol...I blame the evil midterm month!!!! ANyhoo, I made you all that but in my head and its just waiting to materialize but the siggys the short os (thats whhat they were called!) and the vms are all wishing you, Moo, and amazing birthday because you deserve it!-Love you Moo!!!!! Happy Birthday once again lol 😆😃

svforever

Happy Birthday Meera di!!!! You're such an amazing person and friend and did i mention AN AWESOME WRITER!!!!! Your stories are out of the world just like you. So I wish you a very happy birthday and may all your wishes come true <3 <3

~Radika :D

Kruthika.N

Happy bday Meerruuu!!!

I still remember how we met over a conversation on our bdays... you were, are, and always will be my twinnie! Have a gr8 bday😳

Kru

curledup

MMEEERRRAAA! ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ O-MY-GOD! DO I MISS YOU :D guurrrlll where have you been? jesus its been ages :O we must catch up, but first things first HAPPY BIRTHDAY, how old are you now?😕 ðŸ˜† oh don't worry I know ;) BUT BUT guess what? YOU ARE ONE YEAR OLDER than last year also its HAPPY NEW YEARS FOR YOU!, cause its like a new year, get it? since you came into the world on this date and every year is like a new one? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† SOOO MAKKEE RESOLUTIONS! :D  and stick to them! ðŸ˜† 
Aashifa

ps: we need to talk 
p.p.s: I love you
p.p.p.s: HAVE A GREAT DAY!

lilindiangurl13

Hey Meera,

A very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Meera!!
I hope you get everything you wish for and that this year becames very lucky for you.
Im very glad that i got to meet you in Rishta.com forum. I had some good fun talking to you. Your one of the sweetest person on IF and if i ever have any problem then im damn sure that you'll always be there to help me. Thanks for being a very good person and firend. I know we having talked for a long time now but im sure we'll meet up again very soon 😉.
Once again a very Happy Birthday.
Eat a lot of cake and get a lot of presents. dont forget to share that cake with the crazy bunch.

love Shini

jnawaz

Haila!! Meri Gudiya ki Burday Hai!! ðŸ˜²...HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUDIYA!! ðŸ¤—...you know how much i love you...and have always loved you...way back from our days on Kis Desh and even before that if im not mistaken! ðŸ˜³...you are such a sweet, warm, loving and awesome person...a true friend that i share so many memories with. On your birthday i want to wish you tons of happiness and prosperity for this new year of your life...i know that life is hard sometimes but just remember that you are a beautiful and wonderful person...someone who many people love, look up to and look to for advice and support!! im not good in making vms or siggies...so i cant give you a special gift on your special day like may can...but you are always in my prayers and in my thoughts...seriously...always...i find myself thinking "hows my gudiya" quite often!! again..Happy Birthday!! LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!
JAZ

Cutiepie Rani

Dear Meera,
My fellow October born chick! <3 Haha. Oh boy. We go back ages. I remember how we just recently talked about the special feeling that a person gets when its their birthday and after its over that special treatment/feeling vanishes until the next year. 😆 Happy birthday Meera. I hope y ou have a fantastic and fabulous birthday. You deserve the best. You're a great friend. Anyone who knows you and has you as a friend should consider themselves lucky. You're a complete sweetheart. I hope this upcoming year brings you nothing but happiness, smiles, surprises, and fun. Have a terrific day. And eat extra cake on behalf of all your friends on IF. :)

Love,
Cutiepie Rani

-Sofia-

Happy Birthday Meera!
<333333333333
<33333333333
<3333333333
<333333333
<33333333
<3333333
<333333
<33333
<3333
<333
<33
<3

Hope you Have a Blast!
Hope you get everything you Wanted!
Your just AMAZING <3
 just know you since couple of weeks you are just to sweet <3

Takecare
Love Sofia <3 x
ps.
Hope you like your gift😃

-Ashoo-

Happyy Birthhdayyy Meera.. i hope you have an amazing day filled with love and laughter. May your birthday always be special in the present and future! have a great day! 

Luv Ashoo

Leenasmg

Happy Birthday Meeraaa!🤗
Many many happy returns of the dayy! Hope you have an amazingg dayy hun and i hope your special day and year ahead is filled with lots of happiness!
Lots of love
Leena

-Sky-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEERA! Hope you have a fantastic day and enjoy yourself. I've havent't talked to you in ages and miss your interesting little chats and you were always so nice to me! So once again Happy Birthday! 😃
<3

Manisha

*Shifali*

Meesheee! Mee! Meer! Meera kheera! Happy birthday! Happy 22nd birthday! You are a year older now. Cheesy I know but I can't help it! I swear I lost track of time! ILY! Hope you have a great one which I know you are!

ashmii

Meeeraaa!!! 😃 Happy birthdayy hun! *tight squishy hug* 😃 hope u have a great dayy and celebrate it to the best u can! Thanks for beingg one of the best peoples in my lifee and thanks a lot for all those times you've been there for me when I needed someone to talk to. I really appreciate you always being there for me. Love you lotss <3

P.s thought I'd let u knw ure getting older 😎 haha HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again

Edited by -Ravjot- - 12 years ago

InfiniteEnigma.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OH DEAREST MEERA, I LOVE THOU.

I hope you have an absolutely mind-blowing birthday because you REALLY deserve it more than anything in the world. You're an incredible person, and I mean it with all my heart. You have such a pure and beautiful soul, you inspire me to be a better person, with better friends, and all that jazz. Seriously Meera, when I met you, I didn't expect us to actually confide in each other for certain reasons, but when we did, I felt at ease. You are seriously such an incredible person, and I love love love talking to you! You always put THE biggest smile on my face, and I really enjoy talking to you <3 We met through silly ways, ehe, which stays between us, but seriously, you really need to smile more often. THAT SMILE IS INFECTIOUNES, I MEAN IT. So please do the world a mota sa favour, and smile forever. Just remember that although there maybe some obstacles and hurdles being thrown your way, and although you may feel so unmotivated and so let down, DO NOT EVER use that as excuse to be your brilliant self. You have SO much going for you, girl. I swear you're simply lovely, and you need to see that there are so many people in this world who love you, with me included.

I love talking to you, Meera! You make me smile regardless, and I love the way you know how to make me smile (: I really appreciate all that you do, Meera. Anyone would be incredibly lucky to have you as a friend by their side for better or for worse. Damn, that sounded like a wedding vow, LOL. But really, just keep smiling. Every single day, and I love you, Meera! If you ever want to talk, or need to listen to a stupid joke, I'm ALWAYS here for you. You are such a beautiful person, inside and out, and I love that about you. You always know what to say or do at the right times, and I pray that this birthday of yours brings you immense happiness, love and laughter. You really deserve nothing but the ultimate best! I pray you have an amazing year ahead of you, love! KEEP SMILING! ALSO, oh my goshhh. HAVE FUN with your men, seriously. HAVE SO MUCH FUN, SMILE LAUGH, AND POSSIBLY GET MARRIED :$ LOL. I know you're going to have a good day while you meet your babes in PERSON, and HUG 'EM, and attack 'em for autographs, but seriously YOU DESERVE IT! HAVE A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL! <3

I LOVE THEE, MEEERAAA.

XOXO FA-TEA-MA. 

PS. I dedicate all of Sallu's songs to you today :$

sourpuss

Aahaana

Happy Birthday, Meera🤗

It's your birthday time again;
It's true;there's no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
You know that I'm not lying.
So for you, the birthday person,
Here's what I want to say:
I hope this birthday's the best one yet,
In every delightful way.
So happy birthday to you.
Have lots of birthday fun!
May your birthday wishes all come true,
Even if you have a ton.

I just want to say you make amazing VMs, its sad you lost your previous ID but you got to upload shattered ones...i totally heart those two verions<3. 

Hugs,

Melz

-Ravjot-

M Partnerrr 🤗

Janam divas ni shubhkamna🤗 I'm told that that's how you say it but if it's not then I'll go bug my gujju guide🤣

I swear I had this all planned out but now my mind is blank😳 Everything I wanna say I've already said it to you in the past 3+ years. Wow😳 We've known each other for more then 3 years😳 That's a longgg time. But it doesn't feel like it. I swear it was just yesterday we were talking about something SD related and Kis Desh and now here we are. You already know how much you mean to me and how much I love you but that doesn't stop me from reminding you =) You're the most amazing person I know and an amazing friend. Thanks for always being there🤗

Since it's Meera day, I was like omg what should I do?! I mean, it's such an important day I'm surprised it's not a national holiday😳

Anywho, so I decided you know what, I'll just go through my PMs and see what I haven't used before in the last 2 b-day threads. Guess what I found:

Few months later, here you go😃🤣

Btw that wasn't the only thing I found. This one is better:

Two. Years. Can you believe it?🤣 I don't even know what to say🤣 Better late then never right?😆

Now you know the real reason behind my Meera folder. You probably didn't believe the excuse I gave you last time did you😆

And no these aren't your presents😆 I can't just gift you something you asked me to do 242498249242 years ago. But I bet you did get a good laugh out of it😆 Which reminds me, Aman <3

I'm gonna go brb cuz i think someone's coming and I need to hide😳🤣

I'm backkk! And I forgot what I was gonna say🤔 Meera day if already over but you know what, I've decided to make it Meera Month

Glad you had an amazing day  <3 It made me happy to know how well it went😃 It's almost diwali now so happy early diwali 🤗

-Ravjot

P.S. Hoon tane prem karu chu 😎

desigrl05

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEERUU!!

heres a birthday wish for my baby doll meera whom I've known for god knows how many janams 🤔 lol... I adore you sooo soo much you have no idea! its always such a treat to talk to you and catch up, even though we dont talk as often you are still in my thoughts and I often think of you when 'ek radha ek meera' song comes up lol..weird i know but i know u think the same lol.. anyways I hope you have one hell of a day and enjoy it to the fullest! 🤗 much love to you babygirl.xoxo

~Rinki~

um...

Anhdara13

to my dearest Mee,

happy birthday! you're celebrating it in the most awesome-st of ways, the only way it would be better would be if I were there! ðŸ˜‰ and of course, Rinkz and B ('cos they would kill me otherwise).

but seriously, happy birthday! I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself. 

I'll leave the serious bak-bak for another time, for now, enjoy some gifs I stole from tumblr.

ily <3

and ok, your actual gift from me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

lots of love,
radz

Happy Birthday Meeraaa!

P.S. Thank you Kaju for the graphics🤗

P.P.S. Meera you seriously didn't see this coming?😳
I'm still in shock 😳 And no I didn't see it coming 😳 😛
Many many happy returns of the day meera!!!
have a wonderful day and an awesome year!!

p.s. superb post ravjot
Happy Birthday Meera!
May you have many more to come!

Lovely post, Ravjot :)
happy birthday.

RAdha : hatts off to you for the wonderful layout 🤗
Happy Birthday Meera 🤗🤗🤗