::ONE SHOT SIDMETZ::LOCK ME IN YOUR LOVE:: - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

::Other FF:::

Click the link to read them based on PKYEK about a VAMPIRE, ABHAY RAICHANDS damnation from darkness to light.

A TWISTED LOVE BOOK 2
A TWISTED LOVE BOOK 3

My Sixth FF

My Seventh FF

My Eighth FF on ABHINA aka Abhay and Alina

My Short Story

Abhiya Group FF Written by Aysha, Tanzie, Shivani, Swati and Gauri

:::One Shot Guess Whose Back? Abhay:::
:::One Shot I'll bring U back:::
:::One Shot Dance Off:::
:::One Shot The Runaway Bride:::
:::One Shot Second Chance Sid and Mets:::
:::One Shot BODYGUARD:::
:::One Shot Abhay's Crossroads:::
:::One Shot Jeh Ki Haar:::
:::One Shot Messiah Complex:::
:::One Shot Confused.Com Ki Kitni Kahaniya:::
:::One Shot My Disasterous Hell:::
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/46844953
:::One Shot I Dare U::: (Based on events after Birdie's engagement)
:::One Shot Kiss upon Kiss:::(Based on the after part of Danchi's engagement)
:::One Shot Destiny's Child:::
:::One Shot Magic Potion:::
:::One Shot AMETZ:: LOST iN TIME:::
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1927345
:::One Shot:: Lightening Bolt:::
:::One Shot::Abhina::Mine To Have & To Hold:::
:::One Shot::Abhay, Alina, Maithali::The One:::
:::One Shot::SidMetz::Lock Me In Your Love:::
:::Funny One Shot::WEDDING SEASON::AJEH N MALINA:::
:::VIvian VIshal SIdhanth AT One Shot::GROUPIES:::
:::One Shot Rise of the Phoenix:::After Abhay gets staked
:::One Shot LOVE BITES:::
:::One Shot ABHIYA:::BEING HUMAN:::

IS PYAR KOH KYA NAAM DOON? OS & SS based on a businessman's journey back to reality with a little helping hand from Khushi Kumari Gupta
:::One Shot ::One Moment Can Last A Lifetime:::
:::One Shot ::Desi Cocktail Party All Night Long:::
:::Short Story ::Arnav & Khushi's Valentine Wedding:::
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago

:::Lock me in your LOVE:::

Sidharth Singh saw Maithali sat alone near the woods on the swing. She looked so radiant and regal like compared to his stable boy image. He worshipped the ground she walked on. Sid smiled scratching his head. Sid would move heaven and hell for Maithali if only she wasn't so keen on his younger brother who had no personality compared to his devilish good self. Sid would try to win Maithali over with his love speaking for itself.

Maithali gave Sid a curteous smile radiating her entire face making Sid feel like he was seeing an Angel with her eyes shimmering at him like the sun-Sidharth! What are U doing here?
Sid gave Maithali a little coy look. He seemed to lose whoever he was whenever he was around Maithali. She had this effect on him of getting all tongue tied-I saw U sitting alone and thought U might like some company.
Maithali kept her hands firmly on the ropes of the swing awaying her legs up above the ground-I just needed a little time to myself. Being a princess is not all fun and joy. I have responsibilities to uphold (mimicking her father) Its time i grew up. Papa can be so cold at times. Its almost like i'm not talking to my father but a King. He wants me to associate myself with a few Princes within this region and make links with them. Anyway forget about my woes. How are U? Are U enjoying your job?
Sid felt a little sad for Maithali being forced to communicate with these so called princes. He could feel his gut tighten wanting to rip the suiters apart-I'm doing good thanks. Do U mind if i give U a helping hand? (About pushing her on the swing) It might help loosen the mood a little.
Maithali nodded no longer looking like she was burdened with a weight on her shoulders-Ofcourse. Sid U are one of my trusted friends here even though a princess is not meant to have servants as friends. I deem U as one of my closest along with your brother. Who is missing. Sid U are very nice U know? I wish they made more like U.
Sid felt his chest swell upwith pride-If only they made more of U Princess then i'd have U all to myself. We are truly blessed to have a Princess like U in our Kingdom. One who treats her servants with utmost respect.

Maithali beamed smiling-U have palced me at such a high pedestal Sidharth. I'm not perfect. Even though everyone around me sucks up big time claiming something i'm not.
Sid pushed Maithali gently on the swing inhaling her devine scent tantalising his senses. Maithali reminded him of a virginal swan so graceful yet so ferocious at the same time-Maithali U are worth so much more. None of us are perfect but we do what we can to attain those standards. And U are of royal blood so it is our duty to supply U with our best services.
Maithali laughed haughtily-U sound a little like someone i know (keeping Abhay out of the equation. To Maithali he was her little secret. Smiling at the mere thought of him) Sid Ureally are special U know (Because U are Abhay's brother) My friend. I feel like i can tell U almost anything. u MAKE ME SMILE. Those horse riding lessons are coming on aren't they.
Sid loved taking Maithali on trips out to show her how to ride a horse picking out the best ones for her-U are doing fantastic Maithali. U are excelling my own good self on there.
Maithali was lifting her legs to and fro to support her swinging as Sid pushed her back-This feels good. U have a good eye for speed and know me very well.
Sid was now very pleased that Maithali had noticed just how well he knew her-We have grown up together so i'm bound to know U inside out my Princess.
Maithali waved her hand to indicate she had enough of swinging and jumped off with Sid ready to pick her up if she fell-Sid i am not a delicate flower. Thanks any way for trying to be alert in case i fell. (She smiles giving Sid a kiss on his cheek) Now U can accompany me to the gala. We have a big celebration as ever. The Kings bringing his prizes he's won in the war.

Sidharth watched Maithali hover inside the palace walls with him trailing behind her. Maithali was always thinking about others needs and their likes. She'd never once left him out of any activities. Sid loved his Princess a lot. Sidharth was helping Maithali with her dancing in secret as well showing her the wild side to him.

Maithali brought out a small gift for Sid-This is for U. Open it.
Sid opened the parcel grinning to see it was a white shirt hand made for him-U shouldn't have.
Maithali winked at Sid-I can take it back if U like.
Sid chuckled heartily feeling the love inside of him expand. At this rate he'd be flat before he was past a day over 20-This i will cherish always Maithali because it came from U.
Maithali felt Sid take hold of her hand and his lips on there-Your welcome Sid. This was my pleasure for your support and for your friendship i hold so dearly.

Sid always knew he loved Maithali. It was just a shame that by the time he'd told Maithali how he felt it was already too late. Abhay and Maithali were locked in Each others Love. Abhay always was the special one. His pure HEART and his good nature had captivated Maithali from the start. Sid ended up Loving Maithali all alone and never having it recipricated back. Sid would never regret Loving Maithali because Loving her gave him purpose and it gave him a passion. Maithali was worth all the heartache and pain in the World.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
aww lovely os  i loved sid  u describe sid love for matz very well . sid really love matz very much .
Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
awww sid luved maithili so much . thanks for this os dear i miss my sid n metz the hawtest couple after chandeena .
awesome OS⭐️..u portrayed sid n maithli beautifully😊...Edited by madhuri16 - 12 years ago
👍🏼nice one ayesha Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
awasome os ayesha
thnx for pm
Awesome OS dear, liked it very much. I have noticed that u have written a lot of OS on abhay-metz-sid these days. Seems like ur new obsession is A-M-S romance. After reading this OS for d 1st time i felt like sid is not evil. U expressed his love very beautifully. Hats off 2 u. 👍🏼