Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

matwamango thumbnail

::Other FF:::

Click the link to read them based on PKYEK about ABHAY a vampire sworn to live in darkness until light enters his life.

My second FF
My third FF

My forth FF based on Jisha-Jay and Misha

My fifth FF
A TWISTED LOVE BOOK 2
A TWISTED LOVE BOOK 3

My Sixth FF

My Seventh FF

My Eighth FF on ABHINA aka Abhay and Alina

My Short Story

Abhiya Group FF Written by Aysha, Tanzie, Shivani, Swati and Gauri

:::One Shot Guess Whose Back? Abhay:::
:::One Shot I'll bring U back:::
:::One Shot Dance Off:::
:::One Shot The Runaway Bride:::
:::One Shot Second Chance Sid and Mets:::
:::One Shot BODYGUARD:::
:::One Shot Abhay's Crossroads:::
:::One Shot Jeh Ki Haar:::
:::One Shot Messiah Complex:::
:::One Shot Confused.Com Ki Kitni Kahaniya:::
:::One Shot My Disasterous Hell:::
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/46844953
:::One Shot I Dare U::: (Based on events after Birdie's engagement)
:::One Shot Kiss upon Kiss:::(Based on the after part of Danchi's engagement)
:::One Shot Destiny's Child:::
:::One Shot Magic Potion:::
:::One Shot AMETZ:: LOST iN TIME:::
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1927345
:::One Shot:: Lightening Bolt:::
:::One Shot::Abhina::Mine To Have & To Hold:::
:::One Shot::Abhay, Alina, Maithali::The One:::
:::One Shot::SidMetz::Lock Me In Your Love:::
:::Funny One Shot::WEDDING SEASON::AJEH N MALINA:::
:::VIvian VIshal SIdhanth AT One Shot::GROUPIES:::
:::One Shot Rise of the Phoenix:::After Abhay gets staked
:::One Shot LOVE BITES:::
:::One Shot ABHIYA:::BEING HUMAN:::

IS PYAR KOH KYA NAAM DOON? OS, FF and SS based on ARNAV'S make money and no love policy.
:::One Shot ::One Moment Can Last A Lifetime:::
:::One Shot ::Desi Cocktail Party All Night Long:::
:::Short Story ::Arnav & Khushi's Valentine Wedding:::
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
:::ONE SHOT:::Lost in Time:::

Maithali had onely one thing keeping her from burning this world and turning it upside. It was Abhay's love she was holding on to for over two centuries burning brightly in her memory like it happened yesterday. Abhay was everything to her. Her past, resent and her future. Maithali had only her old memories to cherish. A time long forgotten by even Abhayendra himself. Only she held on to those treasured moments to keep her alive through all this loneliness. It shltered her from the darkness within her. Waiting for Abhayendra stung like hell. Maithali was nothing but a spectator in Abhay's life now as she lay against another's bed. T''s bed in her room drowning out the sounds of the night reminiscing old times.

It was 1810 and Abhayendra had just come back to see her and Sid having a conversation with each other play fighting. It was their own little thing they had in common to pass the time while Abhay was more of a lover than a fighter. Sid had flirted with Maithali as usual making Abhay very jealous as he vowed to stay silent making Maithali very cross. Maithali saw Abhay take off leaving her behind on his horse to get away from her. Maithali decided to take Abhay on. He was in a very bad mood feeling very jealous of Sid monopolizing all of Maithali's time while he stayed in the shadows doing his work. Well Abhay was not going to let Maithali make him dance to her tune.

Maithali was an excellent horse rider caught up with Abhay in no time smiling at him with her doe eyes captivating Abhay still as she teased him-Are U mad at me Abhay? 
Abhay turned his back to Maithali making her laugh which made Abhay weak at the knees-What do U expect? I can't bear any guy with U Maithali. Not even my own brother. I don't like the way he touches U. I hate the way U flirt with him. I hate the thought of U even having fun with him.
Maithali grabbed Abhay holding him around his waist kissing his neck. He felt so warm to the touch, the hard work he did paid dividance with his muscular build. She felt his chiselled abs as she sucked his essence in-Abhayendra, Sid was just teaching me a few moves with his fencing skills. U aren't into violence remember. Its one of the reasons why i love U. Sidharth is just a friend. Your the one i love.
Abhayendra was feeling very cross with Maithali pushing her hands off of him-I'm not speaking with U. Just go away. Go back to my brther. Its obvious i'm not needed. I'm obviously expendible.
Maithali loved it when he gave her his most cutest hurt look it made her want to wrap him in her arms even more-So U really want me to go back to Sidharth huh? (Maithali pretended to get back to her horse) Fine. I'm off then. I have your permission to romance your brother i don't need to feel guilty about spending any time with him.
Abhay turned around running to Maithali to stop her from leaving by holding her hand twirling her into his arms-Why do U do this to me Maithali? I love U so much.
Maithali wrapped her free arm circling it around Abhay's waist huskily amused-U know i can't resist U Abhay when U look so Hot and i love the possessive tone in your voice. It makes me feel loved. Only U have this power over me Abhay. If U want me to start spending more time with U then you'll have to start learning to fence with me. Are U prepared to do this? Your brother is a pro at this. The king has appointed him as my trainer. Meaning i spend more time with him. So he's not just a stable boy.
Abhay's grey eyes looked at Maithali with disdain-Maithali for U i'm prepared to do anything. Even go against my own rules. I've broken most of them already like dating the princess behind closed doors and giving myself to U. 
Maithali broke her hold on Abhay handing him a sword-Here lover boy (Abhay caught the weapon) Lets see how U fare compared to your brother. I am into stable boys lets see if U have what it takes to rein this princess in with your fencing skills. I don't want U to feel left out.
Abhay was giving Maithali the look of disapproval-U want me to fight U. I can't hurt U ever. 
Maithali beamed-I know Abhayendra but i want to see if it came down to it can my lover hold his own? Plus its quite a turn on. I always wanted to wrestle with U.

Abhayendra had little fighting skills which he'd learnt from his brother Sidharth but he gave it all up. Maithali showed Abhay some of her cool moves she'd learnt with Sid teaching him all she knew.This way it gave them something to do but accidently she'd sliced a his arm as she dropped the weapon down holding Abhayendra in her arms. Maithali nursed Abhayendra's wounds holding him in her arms. She tore a strip of her handkerchief wrapping it around his arm as tears flowed down her cheek. Abhay smiled wiping away her tears as she lay in his arms both sprawled on the hay.

Maithali kissed his bare chest nestling on there as her eyes sought his-Abhay i never meant to hurt U. I was merely testing out my skills and i thought i'd include U in me regime. If i'd known...I'd rather die than see U hurt. I never want to be the reason U are hurt. I love U too much.
Abhay cupped Maithali's face with one hand kissing her cheek-I know jaan. I must say this is very romantic. If i got my princess waiting on me like this i could get used to it. I'm willing to learn this for U Maithali. I'd do anything for U. U are my World. My reason for Living. I'd die a million times over for...
Maithali smiled at Abhayendra's proclamation covering his mouth-Never say those words Abhay. I'd rather doe before anything ever happened to U. I'd ressurect myself just so we can be together. I love U Abhayedra for all eternity. I'll never allow anyone be it your brother or any woman to come between us.

They'd spent the whole afternoon in each others arms with their fingers entwined with the others. Maithali loved the feel of Abhay's arms around her protectively as she kissed his chest and Abhay played with her hair. Those moments with Abhayendra she'd always cherished. Their own little world they'd created escaping the harsh truth and entering a world where only they existed. 

Maithali got up and helped Abhay out of the barn as they spent the rest o their time admiring the night light. Abhay used to love meeting Maithali in the dark with the moon reflecting his handsome smouldering good looks. Maithali was blessed to have him in her life. They'd spent the entire day with each other. 

Maithali and Abhay stayed near the river banks where they spent a few hours admiring each other. Their gaze burning the other's. Maithali was usually the one who'd instigated their play of seduction while Abhay kept on backing away. She found him very cute. It was what drew her to him. His coy self deprecating self but he had a playful side only she had the privilege to see for herself just how naughty he really was. This was one night among many Maithali had kept hidden away in her memory.

Maithali came back to the present reliving a magical moment. Promises that were made had been broken. Abhayendra was no longer hers. He was anothers. Pia's to be in fact. She had to take back her love. Abhay had to return back to her even if she had to break all hell to get him back and destry whoever she had to. For him she'd do anything. She'd kill for him and die for him but never allow another woman or man take him away from her.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
aish. thumbnail
Awww!
Lovely!
Loveed each and every part of it!
Amazing!
Edited by MiniMouse810 - 12 years ago
cuteteddy thumbnail
awww that was such a lovely update dear 😳 abhay n maithili moments were just awesome😳 after reading those moments now even i can help metz to get back abhay 😆 just kidding i know she loves him a lot but he loves pia more than anything 😳 it was really nice update soon n take care 😳
Edited by cuteteddy - 12 years ago
prerna26 thumbnail
Awesome OS.

After reading this OS, i feel bad for Maithali . 😔You have expressed Maithali and Abhayendra's  magical and precious moments beautifully. It must have been difficult for her to see him with her lookalike.
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
 superb update 👏 matz and abhay conversation was too good and amtez past moment very lovely . abhay feel jealous  see matz with his  brother and matz teasing him  dats part was outstanding. and matz love abhay very much its difficult for her see abhay with another women  she exactly look like her . waiting what happened next thnx 4 pmEdited by abhiyan999 - 12 years ago
pikbutterflies thumbnail
i hav jus read this and want 2 continue readin this can anyone give any informathion about these books and tell me the order frm the first to last book?plz plz plz plz plz
😊

sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its awesome👏...marvelous OS⭐️...well this is d first one i read on metz n abhay...omg they were so cute😳...u really portrayed them perfectly😊...d finishing touch was perfect as usual...brilliant work😊...Edited by madhuri16 - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing! 👏 👏 -- This is the first FF i think I have read on Metz and Abhayendra! Very well written! 👏Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago