Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Prof Karan Mallik ki Maalikgiri :D

Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Prof Karan Mallik:The Real Maallik <3

Finally Finally Finally..!! 😃 The Day Came which i have been waiting for since Long.Prof Mallik did wat i wanted him 2 do Big smile  i.e. "Sharon Ki Band Bajaying" :P Hehe meanz showing her True Face. Dat Particular day wen Sharon insulted Bharat i actually really wanted him 2 do sumthing dt min dat sec..Kucch Toh Hota bt nthing happened.Later on Next in Kabaddi Match again dat repeated I was hoping nw sumthing will happen bt nothing :((((

Yeah though he was trying his Best but it dint work much i guess.If it wud hav been den She wudnt hav talked abt Bank Balance 1nce again.

But Phinally Phinally Yeah Phinally..!! My Wait got Over n The Real Maalik Ki Maalikgiri  Haayyye 😃 So Loved It.Dis part has 2 be the Highlight of d Epi. He Rocked it how He showed her True Face
"How Much u Earn? How much Balance u hav in ur Bank? Bank Balance abt wich u talking is of ur Dad.All Credit goes 2 Ur Dad" 😃

How Much I loved it Cant Actually Describe it ..!!  Den Sharon Ka Face Hehe :P
U Rock "Prof Ji" 😃

P.S:No Intentions 2 Hurt Sharon Fans.Just My View of Wat I lyked most abt d Epi.NO Bashing Plz :)

THANK YOU..!!
❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am so Happy that PKM ne sharon ki band baja di , it was fun to know when he said that about the bank balance it was so fun to see her face.

and i feel sharon in the main culprit for all the war and the groupism in the collge, neither she can leave in peace neither she wants others to stay in peace.

Muski i loved your POST Muahhh to you

and Baja di SHaron ki band baja di hope we get more of this.

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i luvd dat part too.i dont hate sharon.i think she is a diva and really respected her ven she stood up for kriya.but seriously her talk of bank balances is seriously irritating and shameless.ON THAT TOPIC she needed a taste of her own medicine
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FarzuKSGian

I am so Happy that PKM ne sharon ki band baja di , it was fun to know when he said that about the bank balance it was so fun to see her face.

and i feel sharon in the main culprit for all the war and the groupism in the collge, neither she can leave in peace neither she wants others to stay in peace.

Muski i loved your POST Muahhh to you

and Baja di SHaron ki band baja di hope we get more of this.

Awww Farzuuu dis has 2 b D Best Compliment i knw its nt upto d mark made it almost lyk 1.5yr :p I hav 4gotten lol Thanksss Alottt Muahhh <3

N Yeahhh i too Hope v get more n more "Want 2 see more of PKM ki Maalikgiri" :D

Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dmg_forever

i luvd dat part too.i dont hate sharon.i think she is a diva and really respected her ven she stood up for kriya.but seriously her talk of bank balances is seriously irritating and shameless.ON THAT TOPIC she needed a taste of her own medicine

Yeahhh definitely dear.I also dnt hate her I agree wd u dt Kria tym hw she stood up 4 her.Shez nt bad bt den again round n round how much v go Point is same n v both agree 2 it dat "Dis Was Needed" :D
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Muskaaan! I don't know if you remember me, but I remember you! It's SO good to see you here! 🤗

I'm a Sharon person, I totally love her as a nuanced, complex character. And even I thoroughly enjoyed Karan's making his point today. She needed to hear it, and deserved to be shown the mirror. My only issue is, I hope this is meant to lead to something more than just showing her up. There's more to Sharon than just her arrogance, and it's getting on my nerves a little how her arrogance is what we're being shown all the time these days, including tonight's precap. I'd really like to see some growth in her, after all of this...😳

CV's, are you listening?

Oh, and KSG. Need I even say he's BRILLIANT? Don't we all know that already? 😍
Edited by nandinidev - 12 years ago
dhruviarmaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@arzoo: thank u so much for updating continously everyday...
It's very kind of u to do so.. It lessen's the despo ness of KSGians who r not living in India n the people who lives in India but dnt have "Channel V"

@KM: He is just awesome... Sharon kya...Sabki bolti bandh kar denge... heheheeh.. :D

LOVE KSG n EVERYTHING RELATED TO HIM!! <3 <3 <3
lol i too forgot using IF heheh...
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it.Sharon should know that she did wrong.She is not at all a good human being,just nam ke diva...
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i know i got super happy when he said that to her
arman_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hehehe yuppp
at last he gave her some lesson to behave like human bt it seems she still didnt understood

aur ache se samjhana jaruri hai

i love the way he said...aapka bank balance nahi apke dad ka lolz
shez ok bt insulting some one on BANK BALANCE cheee

osm work MR.MALIK u rockkk