Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I loved you more than my life, but U betrayed me!!

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved you more than my life, more than anything else, but you betrayed me, played with my feelings and dumped me - Piya

Just wait for some more time, I am not far from my destination. Then I will be forever yours 🤗 - Abhay

Abhay and Piya have always been so IRONICAL, haven't they? Earlier when Piya used to stalk Abhay, she always forced him (yes, she literally used to force him) to be with her and Abhay always said,"STAY AWAY FROM ME". Today after such a long time, when Abhay wants to be with Piya, Piya just can't take the torture of seeing him with another girl any more. She just can't wait for him any longer. She just can't trust him after he has broken her heart a zillion times. 

On the other hand, Abhay seems unaware of the fact that Piya has almost given up. He seems unaware of the fact that she cannot wait any longer for him. He seems happy about the fact that after accomplishing his mission he can go back to her. But I only fear one thing,'' Wouldn't that be very late by then?"

On one hand where I cannot blame Piya for not trusting Abhay, I cannot blame Abhay as well because it is his mother's life at stake and he just can't let go of her like that, afterall a mother is a mother. And Piya is unaware of this FACT. She doesn't know that it is Abhay's mother's life at stake or else she would have supported him wholeheartedly. That is the reason I always disapproved of Abhay hiding things from Piya.

All said and done, I hope this track wraps up soon and we progress towards a fresher track that involves Abhiya and not just Abhay😃.

P.S. No PIYA or ABHAY bashing will be tolerated in my post. If you have nothing related to the post to say, then better stay out. 

Edited by chakku - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
your first two lines touched my heart fabulous girl
ahh pia is right at her own...and so is abhay he is protecting her mom 
but we cant sideline pia...i know she should trust abhay but as a girl i can understand her feeling she cant see abhay with another girl...its hurting her...as i cant see abhay with other girls😆
but abhay is also right he cant tell anything to pia but he should...he says pia to trust him but how can she she cant because abhay is not telling her anything  properly 
and in all this khicdi  i cant get abhiya and thats hurting me!
This Time Me First😈
Edited by black_scorpio - 12 years ago
DreamySN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super awesome.. Just loved and agreed with each and every word you said.. I wont repeat the same things

Please Abhay go back to your life before it gets so late.. Piya doesnt have anymore strength to hold her broken hearts..
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehahinditv

super awesome.. Just loved and agreed with each and every word you said.. I wont repeat the same things

Please Abhay go back to your life before it gets so late.. Piya doesnt have anymore strength to hold her broken hearts..

Thanks Neha😳
Yep, I wish Abhay goes back to Piya soon and Piya accepts him😳😆
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res.
edited-------------------
Abhi/Pi are going trough a ruff fase in their live.
Both should be honest to eatch other.
Pia shouldnt act like jeh is her boyfriend and tell him the truth. 
She is playing with jeh but thats what jeh also doing.  
Abhay shouldn't tell pia half the truth. 
If he told the pia the truth then she could help him out and also understand the situation.
I understand he wants to save haseena but its only possible to get the potion from alina.
Poor soul doenst know he is using her.
Poor thing but haseena live is at stake.
It must been very hard for abhay to play his charade.
In his hart its allways been Pia.
Both are wrong but in a way also right.
Hopefully this will make them stronger and eventually they will be together.
Thats what am hoping
Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
One of the worst phase in abhlya ...CV could have made the same track interesting by making piya involved but to show abhina track ..cv seperated abhlya ...they forget that it is suppose to more than normal love story
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
P.S. No PIYA or ABHAY bashing will be tolerated in my post. If you have nothing related to the post to say, then better stay out. 

wel said girl👏
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rupa-

One of the worst phase in abhlya ...CV could have made the same track interesting by making piya involved but to show abhina track ..cv seperated abhlya ...they forget that it is suppose to more than normal love story

I agree Rupa
Piya has been sidekicked and only Abhay seems to be the lead now. Piya is nowhere involved in this story I wish they had taken inspiration from Stelena's relationship from TVD if they copied so much from there
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

wel said girl👏

Thanks Reashma😳
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm...superb explanation... Chakku... 👏
though i didn't watch d episode😆
But after reading u'r post it seems dat episode was not bad😛
Ya i hope abhay finishes his job and come to pia asap😳 and dis time i want new type of milan not earlier like hug and kisses of forehead🤣dis time a smooch or a bed scene will do😍
ya its time d real villian shud step in i.e metz😍

PS: i like u'r precautionary measure🤣