Yashwant protests against the producer of his show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

This is just disgusting guys...

Yashwant protests against the producer of his show!

The production house has apparently still not paid the actor since the last few months...

The abrupt ending of Star One's Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein came as a huge blow to the cast and crew of the show. Even before they could digest the news of the show going off air a new problem has popped up.

A source says, "Yashwant Singh Thakur who played the character of Chandhan is going on a protest against the production house and Producer Monish Sekhri. Yashwant has not received payment for his work of the last few months."

We contacted Yashwant who confirmed the news, "Yes I am sitting at the office only and I wont leave from here until I get my payment. They haven't paid me since August and also have bonded me in a contract because of which I have lost two good projects from my hand. I want my hard earned money back. They have kept me waiting for my money."

We also hear that Saraa Khan, the main protagonist of the show has also not received her payment from the production house.

Both Saraa Khan and Producer Monish Sekhri were unavailable for comments.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10514-yashwant-protests-against-the-producer-of-his-show.htm#2324705

Posted: 12 years ago
tats really disgusting!!a shame 2 star one!!
tats y chander disappeared.he shud b given his hard earned money n tats really bad yash has 2 leave 2 projects!!