The Adventure starts now!!!

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohhh!!! After watching 2day's epi i understood that why abhay needed 2 pretend with alina!!! πŸ˜†Alina 2day confessed that she is a mysterious girl n her truth can change the world , it can save som1's life or end som1's life. 😲She has extreme magical powers!!!! 😲2day she showed abhay a map which tells abt the potion's location. So, we were thinking that abhay can ask alina 4 the potion  n she can give that abhay any time. But 2day's epi showed that getting that potion isn't an easy work at all. Now abhay n alina r going 2 search 4 that potion. abhay fooled alina by telling that this search will b a nice adventure n alina agreed!!! πŸ˜†abhay n alina r going through a secret passage which is hidden under a painting.😲 It seems that this adventure is going 2 b very interesting as haseena's life is in danger n T said haseena that she'll help her.😲

2day again poor pia's heart was broken by seeing abhina.😭 If i were in pia's place, i also felt the same , infact more worse than her,🀒 but now i have understood that abhay had 2 pretend that he loves alina , only then she will disclose her power infront of abhay. so, i feel that abhay is justified 2 pretend with alina.πŸ˜‰ n abt abhiya ...they r soulmates, they can't stay away from each other very long. so, i m not tensed abt that at all. πŸ˜ƒ  i m now very much eager 2 see abhina's adventure in search of that potion. πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqrahareem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
plzzz tell the date when pia called abhay!!!!!!!!!! plzzz...the video u have put under ur comment!!!!!!plzzz telll

-Alone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: iqrahareem

plzzz tell the date when pia called abhay!!!!!!!!!! plzzz...the video u have put under ur comment!!!!!!plzzz telll

It's 22 September2011. i hope this date is correct.  πŸ˜‰
iqrahareem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
-Alone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: iqrahareem

thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

u r welcome.😊
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
m also eagerly waiting 4 that intresting potion adventure...wish d cv's don't spoil it
-Alone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhuri16

m also eagerly waiting 4 that intresting potion adventure...wish d cv's don't spoil it

Ya, i hope that cv's kuch zyada interesting banane ke chakkar mein yeh potion adventure ka kahin satyanash na karde. πŸ˜†
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The cv's have already ruined the supernatural part, Abhay a vampire and Alina with some don't know powers could not sense a human, how dumb can it get. I could not help but πŸ˜†.
-Alone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

The cv's have already ruined the supernatural part, Abhay a vampire and Alina with some don't know powers could not sense a human, how dumb can it get. I could not help but πŸ˜†.

Ya, it was strange 2 watch that how abhay n alina cudn't feel pia's presence??!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Alina is too trusting on ABHAY.