Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Book2 FF-The Beautiful Stranger(ENDED){Note:pg146} - Page 105

anshitadean thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks so much dear ðŸ¤— please pardon the mistakes since it was the first FF I ever wrote and 1st story which i completely. I left writing long ago but made my return with this but before this I never gave finishing to any story actually. Its my humble request please dont print it. I hope you can understand since there's no copyright or anything IF gives. i hope you understand and thanks so much for the beautiful comment ðŸ˜³
[/QUOTE]
sure,😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Phoenix.Xeelan: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Tanzi 🤗 I know u will feel puzzled to discover this post is pushed up in ur my post list 😆 kholke dekhoge to u wl get to know thats bcoz of my comment 😛 I had started to read this ff long b4 , right after joining pkyek forum , but then had to take a break for xam & then lost the link...so couldn complete it last 5-6 chapters were left to read . But suddenly today when I opened IE , I just found this link saved in my bookmarks . Lately I was using chrome , so just forgot that I kept this link saved in IE ! But today thank God ! Chrome was doing problem , so I opened IE & thus found this ff again . Just read last 6 chapters & the Epilogue at one go ! Seriously I won't try to praise u & ur writings much , coz I just don have that much stock of praising words ! Excellent ! Brilliant ! Superb ! Amazing ! Wonderful ! Fantastic ! Mind blowing ! Awesome ! Mesmerising !...my poor vocabulary supplied only this much , but honestly I feel only these few can't do justice to ur writing . I am seriously clueless how to praise u . I can just say it touched my heart . I loved it to the core 😳 you know while reading the last chapter I cried like hell ! Piya's dream & Abhiya moments...u wrote them so well ... I felt like I am watching them to take place in front of me ! Seriously I cried so badly for Abhiya ! I never ever cried this much even while watching any extreme sad scenes or films the way I cried while reading the last chapter of this ff . But then the epilogue...it brought my smile back 😊 Abhiya moments , naughty Muskaan ...I felt as if m in some dreamland ! Actually I was in dreamland which we call as Abhiyaland 😳 it was so so so superb Tanzi !!! & regarding the story...kya kahe , u knitted the suspense so well & then unfolded them so perfectly...it was just Perfect ! Or more than perfect I should say ? It was really very much different from the original show , but ya ! I felt it was BETTER than the show ! Hats off to u for sharing such a great story with us ! & thanx to God I was fortunate enough to read such a brillian piece of writing 😊