Mukti Bandhan

An Ode to Team MB by the DARK LORD actor..

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Never have I bothered to watch any award show.. but I scourged ITA this year just to see this moment.. and OH! what moment of PASSION this.. as Team Mukti Bandhan SCREAMED IN JOY .. for the FACE OF MUKTI BANDHAN.. I. M VIRANI aka Shiv Subramaniam.. 

Divine JUSTICE.. and a tight slap to the detractors of this show and this actor as he WON A JURY AWARD for the best actor in the category over other nominations which included stalwards like ASHUTOSH RANA (for the uninitiated Ashutosh was being considered to replace this very man coz apparently this unconventional actor could not connect to the audience)

Secondly while the nominations were announced.. every character was taken by name.. but the name given by the team to our dark lord was MR. VIRANI.. RESPECT anyone..๐Ÿ˜Ž and divine justice again the shot that played was his return to the show.. the same scene we collectively rejoiced.. for a middle aged anti hero's return.. 

Amidst loud cheers from his team Shiv Sir took the award.. his pitch echoing the excitement.. a victory of an EFFORT to make something against the tide.. as the team including Esha, Surbhi, Viral Shah cheered him on.. and Shiv Sir delivered his speech.. oh what a debonair man this.. sigh.. as he said I AM OVERJOYED.. I just couldn't help clap myself.. that's what he does to me.. that's what our dark lord did to me.. 

HE VOICED OUR SENTIMENTS.. something we have said time and AGAIN on this very forum.. 

As his voice broke and there was moisture in his eyes. .he proclaimed.. WE ARE A GREAT TEAM GUYS. .WE ROCK๐Ÿ˜Ž

YES YOU DO.. SO DO.. I couldn't control my own excitement and shed a tear.. this is the spirit of TEAM MB.. resilient especially when they knew they were in troubled waters.. and the whole team worked together to give it a respectable standing till then end.. 

Once again.. I salute the team .. and CONGRATULATE SHIV SIR.. join me in rejoicing this moment. .and take this as an opportunity for reunion on this very forum.. 

MB ROCKS.. 

here goes.. from 10.45mins

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw8-0ABZ9ug&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
One moment I had to capture.. Esha with Shiv Sir and his wife

Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
chandaursitare thumbnail
Aww. Thanks for this. I clicked right on that Shiv Sir-His wife-Esha spot. 

Yay, Shiv. I am surprised they didn't say Mr. IM Virani. I'm so happy he won though. Most deserving!!

and YES. this team definitely rocks! Loved the Shiv-Esha hug when he won. They all seem so close. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandaursitare

Aww. Thanks for this. I clicked right on that Shiv Sir-His wife-Esha spot. 

Yay, Shiv. I am surprised they didn't say Mr. IM Virani. I'm so happy he won though. Most deserving!!

and YES. this team definitely rocks! Loved the Shiv-Esha hug when he won. They all seem so close. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

well he is THE Mr. Virani.. the face of that show really.. I know I was so thrilled to see him win.. and his wife's expression to his name.. awww.. all of them were so excited.. the young kids.. like Esha and Viral they stood up clapping.. even I was awwing through the Shiv sir-esha hug bit.. you can see they are a big family.. esp how Shiv sir was beaming with pride.. shaking with excitement to honor the cast and crew.. team MB defo rocks.. love them๐Ÿ˜Ž
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx sonali, I don't like award functions but this time only for "MBโญ๏ธ team "& i liked ๐Ÿ‘ 

Enjoy...๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mbloves - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well , I am GLAD

Thanks much sonali for posting this 

I am glad coz colors had put responsibility of MB failure on HIM by saying he does not emote well

IMV was NOT suposed to emote too much AT ALL

So I hope the dumbos got it

I am VERY GLAD he got the award

None of the other OTT roles desrved it

Am super pleased 

Going out now but will come back and see the award

Have a backlog of pms to answer

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Well , I am GLAD

Thanks much sonali for posting this 

I am glad coz colors had put responsibility of MB failure on HIM by saying he does not emote well

IMV was NOT suposed to emote too much AT ALL

So I hope the dumbos got it

I am VERY GLAD he got the award

None of the other OTT roles desrved it

Am super pleased 

Going out now but will come back and see the award

Have a backlog of pms to answer

Kools๐Ÿค— missed you sooo much.. ahhh i know eh... I have watched this bit so many times.. especially his acceptance speech.. how endearing was he.. in acknowledging the team. and I can se see why he got a tad bit emotional.. this role was special for him too.. as he said in an article on TOI.. i loved how he mentioned his kid and wife.. a pleasurable company to come back home to.. sigh.. what a sheer classy man he is.. 

and dont worry about the PMs so much.. LOL take yer time on reading the SS and comment at leisure.. we aint going anywhr.. but feel good to hear back from you.. take care๐Ÿ˜Š
sonali.19281 thumbnail
And kools talking of emoting.. chk out the latest sig and avis Binis made.. just how superlative his portrayal here is just the right amount of emotions.. not more .. not less.. Shiv Sir is no method actor.. but extremely subtle.. defo not made for indian tv.. but feel so blessed to see him for as long as I did..

Not_a_fan thumbnail
Sonali, thanks for posting this! I've completely stopped watching award shows, so I miss out on some genuine moments like this one. Loved it! And I'm glad Shiv Sir got the award for IMV and for MB; he's the face of MB and it's his story. And it's a win for MB too, and its creative team for writing and portraying a character like IMV.