> impatient
 ? anxious 
 > addicted 
 ? confused
 > intoxicated 
 ? in love

and on weekends we're left:
 >ArHiless

shifting through topics, scrolling through forum, watching episode repeats, waiting for the weekend to pass and venting our frustration over long, restless arhiless weekends..i thought it would be a good idea to have a 'arhiless weekend' thread where we can vent out our long wait of the upcoming week and it's episodes and what it has to hold- we really needed a thread like this and hope you guys find it useful.

- if anyone has better suggestions for thread title..do share..could only come up with this :)  

----
After looking forward to Mondays epi and being restless over the whole weekend i found todays epi a little dissappointing! We were lucky enough to see arhi right at the end๐Ÿ˜ญ..i feel todays epi was arhiless..so 1 more day to go and hopefully tommorow we'll have an ArhiFULL episode!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ let's hope the best๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Kokila11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
i pick impatient!! i mean aren't our parents and teachers enough for that but no these CVs want us to get restless and get heart attacks!
asmi4you thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi!!!
kokila thanks for PM.
this weekend what do I say abt it just that i m more than restless.
it feels as if lifeless No Barun No Sanaya No Arhi
and to add to this misery there has been a discussion on Forum abt Hug being a dream sequence.
I will officially condemn CVs if they make it into dream sequence.
they can not play with our feelings like this.
oh god bless me and all of us. 

Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba123hina

i pick impatient!! i mean aren't our parents and teachers enough for that but no these CVs want us to get restless and get heart attacks!

๐Ÿ˜† i choose restless! i can't stay in one place long enough to get distracted thinking about monday...and yeah your right..teachers and parents are already here for that CV's just want to join the list
Kokila11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi4you

hi!!!
kokila thanks for PM.
this weekend what do I say abt it just that i m more than restless.
it feels as if lifeless No Barun No Sanaya No Arhi
and to add to this misery there has been a discussion on Forum abt Hug being a dream sequence.
I will officially condemn CVs if they make it into dream sequence.
they can not play with our feelings like this.
oh god bless me and all of us. 

more than restless- impossible to sum that up in one word...i got so excited seeing the precap, i squealed seeing it, aah i wished for the precap to be longer..it was too short...and if it really is a dream..i 'm going to pakka create 'murder cv's' thread!
asmi4you thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kokila11

more than restless- impossible to sum that up in one word...i got so excited seeing the precap, i squealed seeing it, aah i wished for the precap to be longer..it was too short...and if it really is a dream..i 'm going to pakka create 'murder cv's' thread!

murder CVs thread ๐Ÿคฃ
I m lovin it๐Ÿ˜†
I will surely join it.๐Ÿ˜‰

Kokila11 thumbnail
no no i'm serious, if they break our hopes i'm really going to create the thread...after getting permission form minuu of course๐Ÿ˜†
Ended thumbnail
in love and impatiant...*sigh*
Kokila11 thumbnail
this arhiless weekend's killing me๐Ÿ˜ญ
YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Girl! Thanks for the PM and hehe! For also liking my main pic! Happy it brings a little joy into people's lives when they see it! ๐Ÿ˜† So this is a great thread for me! I am impatient, MAJORLY IMPATIENT! ๐Ÿ˜† Agh! The precap, what magic? What beauty yaar!? Kya bhaat hai! Beautiful! So you get lost in the precap and realise it's fridayโ€ฆdang! 2 days (alarm bells ring) 2 DAYS! till I get to see the next episode! Aghhh! I can't wait for it! This thread is so nice cos now we can all relate to each other in one place and vent out our thoughts! ๐Ÿ‘