Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

So Long Folks - The Out Of The Blue GoodBye Update

whatthefrack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
DLMH is over and in such a dramatic albeit stupid way. You can always bank on the creative monkeys in Star One to ruin anything. So here is my farewell take for the last episode.

After Mohan Joshi had exhausted the budget or there was a total brain freeze at the Star One creative department, the story comes to an end in a "Fast & Furious" style. Poor Freak Out Queen aka Arti doesn't even get a chance to say goodbye. Hey if she had hung around, she would have still got her chance with Style Bhai 🀣 given the dramatic re-entry of Chander.

Well we will take what it gets. So its time for the grand reunion on the occasion of Style Bhai's marriage er sacrifice where dramatically he locates Chander swatting flies in some nearby town after being rescued by a truck driver with only a mild concussion (poor Mr. Stiffness can't even kill properly with a 2 ton SUV. Pathetic 🀒). So off goes Style Bhai and gets back Chander for Alka who by this time was in love for third time, or is it the second time? Crud, whatever.

Even before Chander can come in, Mr. Stiffness has already started crying like a baby (put the vaseline on too early 🀣). Poor guy was crying so much I wonder at what. Whether he was really sad that he couldn't kill Chander even with a 2 ton SUV or were they actually tears of joy and he was ummm thanking his lucky stars that he will not be "chakki peesing" with Raja and Kalmadi in Tihar Jail. All the poor guy says to Chander is "Sorry" without even falling at his feet and begging for his forgiveness (the director was hard pressed for time here). Thankfully Chander was not fully recovered otherwise he would grabbed hold of his neck and asked "Sorry for what, buddy?" 😑 Whatever it's just that extra crying doesn't cut ice. Attempt to murder is still a crime. Maybe he will finally make it to jail in "DLMH - The Return"

Papa Stiffness is fully hakkbakka gayo ho bhaya 😲. Poor guy is like totally out of his wits. Moreover he was looking so pissed. Here he was hoping that Style Bhai will invest another 1000 crores in his stupid political outfit and keep him happy. Actually me thinks Style Bhai decided to cut his losses, when he saw that even after paying 50 crores he ended up in jail. Who knows what Papa Stiffness would have done to him after taking another 1000 crores from him. He just saved his skin out there. The only person smiling like a Cheshire cat is Mataji. There is a saying in Hindi "Chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri" πŸ˜ƒ. So true for her.

True to our direction and creative style, defying all of Dr. Suri's prediction it took exactly 2 minutes (Maggi Moment) for Chander to find all of his memory back. (off topic, hey I just saw Freak Out Queen in a Micromax mobile ad, good for her that she is getting some work. Though she should actually do some Hit ad and drive away cockroaches just by staring at them). Anywho so our favorite story says goodbye after some tripartite hugging between Chander, Alka and Jai (did Chander hug Jai also? Dang I might have missed that one). And finally there were some "Chalka Scenes" for the fans of the show 😊 to end it all.

A very fond goodbye to the very sweet folks on this forum who kept this forum so alive though the story and the show died long ago. I got to know some very special persons here. Luvarti ji , Suvi, Fragrance, Tina, Anks and last but not the least Swetha (sorry if I missed somebody. Hey I forgot about rajin90, where the heck is he? Did his cable subscription get terminated or his mom took away his TV? Dang his extremely short and sweet updates will be sorely missed). All of you guys are really really special and maybe one day the really talented creators and writers of this story would get a better platform where all of us can get together to appreciate their work. We can always hope that stupid creative folks of the channel won't interfere with the story and let a good story play out.

Wish all of you the very best in life. So Long Folks
Edited by whatthefrack - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
hi Raks bro...πŸ€—
Extremely long time huhπŸ˜”... i'm talking to u...

--- edited ---

its really sad that such a potential story was ended in such a method😑
the way the story was handled was so horrible that viewers like us... got replused by the very name...of the serial...πŸ₯±

im really glad that i met u here bro..πŸ˜ƒ i'm glad that u remembered me also among all...πŸ˜›

take care bro..!πŸ˜›
c u in some other forumπŸ˜›.. if at all u happen to like that showπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

wont say Hasta La Vista to any-one here...πŸ˜› c u all in diff. forums..πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey racks!M very happy u remembered me also.I ll Miss u guys a lot.wish they show dlmh returns or at least a farewell Party.
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey raks buddy, reading your post is hilarious and entertaining as always, i'm going to miss your satire.

i'm hoping to meet my buddies of this forum in future so i'm not bidding good-bye to any one, but for the timebeing best of luck for your future, be happy and make other happy.

--- love foram
whatthefrack thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Fragrance--

hey raks buddy, reading your post is hilarious and entertaining as always, i'm going to miss your satire.

i'm hoping to meet my buddies of this forum in future so i'm not bidding good-bye to any one, but for the timebeing best of luck for your future, be happy and make other happy.

--- love foram

You are welcome Fragrance. And there is the evergreen Rumi I forgot to thank (sorry) who always religiously did those fantastic updates on which most of us depended as none of us could really follow the utter craziness going on in DLMH.

The concept was very good, the story had substance, the writers were talented but as I said almost all these channels have really sad and untalented creative heads who can be only driven by money. Part of the blame lies with the taste of the audience who like emotional "saas bahu" dramas only and drive the TRPs. Its a pity that Star One fell into the same trap although the group has a dedicated "saas bahu" channel for the masses. Oh well. Better luck next time πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To say I was shocked that it was the final episode is putting it too mildly.Just one episode before Jai was talking about memory loss with the doctor and all of a sudden the show ends. 

I agree with every single word u have written in this post. And I have no words to express my regret that a show that started off so well should be ended so abruptly and without any notice also.

Will miss the forum though. Had a good time while it was active.

hope to meet all of u soon on some other forum.  

Here's wishing the cast and crew all the very best for their future and wishing all forum friends the same.
whatthefrack thumbnail
Guess it was a sudden discovery of the remaining bank balance for the story when somebody accidentally logged into the online banking account and went W*F !!!!! Hence get Chander pronto, crank up his memory, game over. Bye Bye. But mind you, not before Mr. Stiffness gets his final opportunity at hamming. Rest of the cast just mildly surprised since I guess all of them were completely disinterested coz this was the last episode πŸ˜†

What a doozy 😊
This content was originally posted by: Mehek25

To say I was shocked that it was the final episode is putting it too mildly.Just one episode before Jai was talking about memory loss with the doctor and all of a sudden the show ends. 

I agree with every single word u have written in this post. And I have no words to express my regret that a show that started off so well should be ended so abruptly and without any notice also.

Will miss the forum though. Had a good time while it was active.

hope to meet all of u soon on some other forum.  

Here's wishing the cast and crew all the very best for their future and wishing all forum friends the same.

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm going to miss u and ur hilarious posts Raks...hope to see u in another forum soon... (Have you seen Havan, on colors?)
And the rest of u..well we'll find each other :P
whatthefrack thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suvi7884

I'm going to miss u and ur hilarious posts Raks...hope to see u in another forum soon... (Have you seen Havan, on colors?)

And the rest of u..well we'll find each other :P

Hey Suvi. Good to hear from you. Is Havan another different story or another saas bahu types 😊. Yeah I am sure our paths will cross again in one of these forums. If Mr. Stiffness is in any of those stories just let me know BTW πŸ˜†
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well I haen't watched many episodes, but the story is about a character named Baapji who is treated like  God everywhere because he heals people and stuff...and then one day he decides to get his son married to one of his disciples becuase it is 'Bhagwaan ka aadesh' and yeah...
Lol I probably make it sound like something its not...maybe the colors website will help..more than me