Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

*Regarding My Stories!... Note on PG 1 & 2

Indian_Goddess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
To All My Readers, 

Since the forum is now closing (sad, but have no regrets, it is about time) I was wondering what I would do regarding my still unfinished stories and the future stories that I had planned. I'm not quite ready to give up on writing just yet and the KS forum here on IF has been an outlet for the writer in me. I was wondering whether to move over to the official Fanfiction forum, but I was given an interesting suggestion from Proud-BrownGirl that I create a blog and post all my stories onto there instead. So I have gone ahead and done just that! Here is the link to where you can now find my stories: http://jbffcorner.blogspot.com/

Thanks all to Proud-BrownGirl and Kamy who provided her help to assist me with blogging. 

I have just created it and in the process of setting it up. But I wanted to tell you all in advance since I do not know when it is that the forum is closing. I will also consider putting the stories on the fanfiction forum on IF. 

I will keep to the blogging only if I have an audience that will read what I have to write. So please do give me your opinions on whether I should or should not do this. Also, let me know if any one of you would like to be PMed on any future information regarding my FFs and the blog. 

Would love to know what you all think! And of course new readers are more than welcome to visit my blog! 

Love, 
Dil 
Edited by Indian_Goddess - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andyash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its a great idea Dil
Please PM me on any future information
once again thank you so much and God bless you
Rockyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The blog is a great idea Dil.

Please put anonymous like some blogs so it easy for us to leave a comment.

Wanted to leave one for you but there was none.

All the best in this new experience.

iloveserials thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great work on the blog, Dil. Just visited ur blog. Best of luck on your new blog and keep writing more & more JB FF's on the new blogs and do post the old ones too...

I would like ur PM whenever u update any of ur FF's in your blog.

Cheers
Ramya / ILS
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks...
will visit it ...
coolgal49 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
I am one of the silent readers on this forum. I love your stories and would love it if you could PM me when you update any of your FFs.

I will read your stories as long as you tell me where you have posted them! :)

God bless you and keep up the brilliant work! 

Coolgal

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I love the idea of the blog and have already followed! Especially cause it would let me just find any/all of your stories whenever I want to read them 😆

Do keep me updated on whatever will happen!

Cheers!
-Naina

PS: I'm so glad you decided to continue writing :) Your stories are some of the best ones I've ever read.
Sweetagurl2000 thumbnail
Your stories are wonderful to read! please PM when you do update your stories!!

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey DIL, please send me the links of all your FFs from A-Z, will be waiting
Love
Music_girl
S.
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulation on u'r Blog. Please tel me if we have 2 register 2 get on. Or is there any other way we can have access 2 reading u'r ff's. Wil u also be posting u'r ff's in da Alliswell forum. Pls let me no, be'cose i stil want 2 read u'r ff's. Thank u