shanak2010 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
At last d serial has cum to an end wit an happy ending...wish we would get a little mre chalka scenes;-(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
really...😍
can u plz giv me a short brief update of today's epi😭...??? esp. chalka scenes...???
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

really...😍

can u plz giv me a short brief update of today's epi😭...??? esp. chalka scenes...???

Same here, I really want to know what happened today, can someone spare some time to brief us?
😳
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what a rubbish ending...😡
when start the show story says that chander will be dead...🤢
then the DLMH show that but today lasi epi he is back in last 2 minutes...he lost his memory  last 2-3 months but get in 1 minutes 😆 what a drama we saw today 😲 🤣...although the show become close then why the production house change the story what they say in start the show...if they don't bring chander back & end with jay-alka this is a realistic end... we have to remember life is not always get happy end...
tinatartari thumbnail
it ws a beautiful happy endng bt the show ws wrapped up pathetically.
good tat they brought chander bck.i knew wthis wud happen bt the way he came bck in the last scene n aftr 2 sec got his memory bck ws just ridiculous n jay becomng maahn at last moment ws just pathetic.
they shud hav shown at least chalka marriage.
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dlmh was getting bore without chandar.thank god chandar came back yesterday.bye dlmh.
Edited by haabi - 12 years ago
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wht? chander was back i din"t knew that
tinatartari thumbnail
aiim he came bck just in the last scene.jay brought him bck n they re unite bt he ws given 2 small screen time.
4 me it ws really sad dlmh ended.wanted 2 c at least sm chalka scenes
Meghan_Nidz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@haabi : I have read ur PM but am not able to reply you. I dont know. Maybe there is some technical problem.
U jst find the correct sara khan on FB. Or jst go on profile of Deepak Wadhwa and see his frndlist. U can find both sara and yashwant there and then send then request. Sara will accpt ur request within few days bt yashwant is maybe not much in touch with Facebook.
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was a pretty stupid ending! What happened to Alka's career, politics, zindegi etc etc - I thought that's her 'manzil' as the promos suggested!