FF "RaYa-Hum tumhare hai" End updt (25.06) pg87 - Page 62

Posted: 11 years ago

Ch-29 (last chapter)

Recap:

In previous update we saw Priya was angry with ram for not informing her about his absence and was scolding him for the same… but

Her words were never completed as Ram suddenly has taken possession of her mouth by his mouth in a kiss… Priya tried to struggle, to break the kiss… but the warmth and pleasure of ram's closeness was making her thoughts foggy… and soon she lost all control and started responding to Ram…

(Vikha who were now standing with mouth wide open… couldn't believed vat ram has done… and soon they recovered and were embarrassed to death to see Priya-Ram lost in each other, kissing on hospital bed… and in seconds were out of room… Neha made sure to lock the room... once out they shared a look and soon broke into splits of laughter…  and were soon shutted by the nurse… with a stern look… )

Inside the Room

Ram-priya still involved in their passionate kiss… Priya leaned back on bed pulling Ram with her hands in his hair… Ram too bend on her but they never broke the kiss… after some time Ram broke the kiss to let her breathe… and he came down nuzzling her neck, shoulder… hmmm priya u smell so good… I was missing u… ur voice… ur smile… (still busy in nuzzling) ur body scent… and, he raised himself to look in her eyes…

Priya: and…

Ram: and ur lips, and before priya could react, he once again captured her lips in a kiss that showed his desire, his love and longiness for her…

Later Ram rest his head on Priya's chest… which was moving up-down due to her heavy breathing… Ram's hand moved to her waist to hold her n they just laid there this way for some time… with Priya's hand never leaving ram's hair… there was complete silence…

Priya felt his silence was speaking a lot today… and somehow she felt there's something which is troubling ram… she moved a bit… Ram got up looked at her face placed a kiss on her forehead… and was abt to step out of bed… but she stopped him… as if understanding her desire… Ram laid down near her… taking her in his embrace… with Priya's face on his chest…

After some time, seeing Ram silent, she says,

Priya: kya hua ram, kya kehna chahte hai…

Ram was not at all surprised he knew, Priya can read his heartbeats, his silence… so without protesting… Priya mai jo bhi tumse kehne ja raha hu... tum pls usse koi tension mat lena… Promise me…

Priya: hmm

Ram; hmmm nahi priya promise me… (Priya promises him) Ram narrates all incidents, how truth was revealed to  him… how and why he moved to Mumbai… and vat he has done… everythng…

Priya listened to everythng quietly knowing very well if she speaks anything. Ram will not be able to speak up his feeling completely… all she did was hugging him tightly as if assuring him of her presence in his life and moving her hands up and down on his chest and heart as a gesture to heal his wounds…

When ram finishes she placed a sweet kiss on his heart, which was full of love and understanding. She raised her head to see his face… she rubbed his tears cupping his face in her hands…

Priya; I love you Ram… I know I cant rewind the time, I cant give all those years of ur life back but I promise u Ram… now on till my last breathe I'll alwys be there for u… to fill ur life with my love and I'll try to heal ur wounds with my love… and places a kiss on his heart and hugges him tight hiding her face in crook of his neck…

A smiles creeps on his face, tightening his hold on her, he places kiss on her hair, I know Priya… it was only bcoz of ur love that I ws able to fight back… or else I would have been broken the same moment whn I came to know real face of Niharika…

Priya gave him a smile and kisses his cheeks and again makes herself comfortable on his broad chest… and soon both of them drifted of to deep n sound sleep.

After some time:

Neha-Vikram comes in after knocking… and a smile creep on their face as they saw Ram-Priya leeping peaceful all cuddled up in hospital bed…

They closed the door and came out so as not to disturb the love birds…

Doc: Mr.Shergil, see I understand ur feelings, but we cant allow the visitors to sleep in wards… and above that Mrs.Kapoor is still recovering… it would be best if she take complete rest, so I request u to pls convince Mr.Kapoor to… I hope u r understanding…

Vikram: Doc, I understand but I can assure u if u want a fast recovery for Priya, Ram has to be near her every sec… and believe me if we forced him to leave her alone, soon u'll have to make space for atleast two person…

Doc: 2!!!

Vikram: haan, ek toh mai ya aap aur doosra voh khud… mai ya aap isliye kyunki hum usse priya se alag karenge aur who khud isliye kyunki voh priya ke paas rehne ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai… so I better suggest you to allow him…

After 2 weeks

Today Priya is getting discharged from hospital and there is no limit to her happiness as finally she'll be able to go out off that boring hospital room and will be able to munch on some nice spicy chaats… since morning she was busy in making the list of items she want to eat, after having a look at her completed list she was very much pleased much to ram's dismay.

Ram-Priya decided to spend some more time in their house… RaYa's paradise… while all other moved to Mumbai… not before pampering Priya a lot, Ram has to literally pulled them away from his wife…

RaYa's Paradise

Ram lifts Priya in his arms and they happily stepped in their world, world full of love… true love…

The End

this is not the end but the beginning… (ha ha ha very filmy dialogue I know but… cant help it)

Beginning of their true martial life where they fought, tease each other to no end… but would not be able to stay away from each other for more than 5 minutes…

res
the end??😭...aur chahiye,...
I dono what to comment...but will try my best...
was waiting for you to update from such a long time...
i read your work countless number of times...
i know you are busy...so...

for sparing us time in your busy schedule and updating...

loved every bit of what you wrote...indeed you are a terrific writer !!

Edited by sss283 - 11 years ago
the  end    not  fair 

was  nice   journey  of ray a. thanku so much..  for this ..  

plz  continue another  ff
wow wow superd👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
👏👏👏 Wow! Loved it. So sweet! Congrats on finishing this amazing FF! 👍🏼
awssoomeee
luved it...
congrats on completin d ff...
wow... awesome part as always... u r ending this FF... ok... but pls hope to c a new FF frm u... loved this FF totally... thank u so much for updating every single part...

thanks a lot... pls do continue to write more !