Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Part-1

The story begins from the yesterday's scene' when Ram and Ashwin came face 2 face to each other in office.

In the night, Ram sitting on bed working on laptop' suddenly he remembers Ashwin and thinks mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai kii mai usse pehle mila hu' and was thinking trying to remember and in this thought he goes to sleep with laptop on his lap'  

then enters Priya with his milk' she comes close to him taps on his shoulder and hands him the milk. He takes the glass and places it on the side table and again starts working' She was still standing close to him' he notices it and says ab kya hua'.. she says aaj afternoon mai aapne mera phone disconnect kyu kiya Mr. Kapoor' he says heyy pls' mujhe bahut kaam hai' to abhi nahi'.

She frowns and says vat do u mean by abhi nahi' he says mai jaanta hu jab tak tum mujhse jaghad nahi leti tumhe neend nahi aati par aaj nahi' she says Mr. Kapoor aap kaam hi aisa kyu karte hai kii mai aapse jagadu' he gets up' directs her with a finger saying 1 minute' and goes to her dressing table' takes the cotton and puts it in his ears and comes to her and makes an expression with his hands saying ab tum bol sakti ho'

She makes a expression of Aww.. (how dare you) comes close to him closes the laptop and takes it with her' now he makes the same expression' he says yeh kya hai' priya says no more work its already late now' so pls sleep or else u'll end up taking 3-4 pills' which I don't want'

Ram: priya don't behave a wife lyk Parvati bhabhi and give me my laptop back' she says no' and turns to her wardrobe keeps the Laptop and locks it' he sees these and gives a look'. She in turn also gives a sturdy look'

this tym Ram thought no use' aaj toh yeh maan ne wali nahi hai' so takes the pills bottle and was abt to have it'. Priya comes and stands near him folding her hands' he looks at her' then puts all the pills back and hands the bottle to her' and starts having milk' she smiles'. He tastes the milk and says yukk isme sugar nahi hai' she says haan' he says tumhe pata hai toh'. She replies aaj doctor kii report aayi hai' as per which ur sugar level is high so'. And turns towards her couch'

He makes some ugly faces and says tumhe kya lagta hai tum nahi dogi toh mujhe sugar nahi milegi' he gets up and intercoms and asks for sugar' bansi kaka comes and says sorry sir sugar nahi milegi Priya mam ne na kiya hai' he says kya' aapki mam ne kaha hoga ab mai keh raha hu na leke aayiye' he looks at priya, Priya nodes in a negative sense'. So bansi kaka replies Ram sir dadi ne kaha hai kii aab se priya mam jo kehegi vo hi hoga toh'. Ram gives a angry look to her' bansi kaka leaves'.

Priya says kya kaha tha'.mai nahi toh'.. with a smile that express her triumph'

Ram interrupts and says haan haan thik hai thik hai' ab shaadi ke after effects bhi toh jhelne hi padege' par thik hai' jab tumhe jhel sakta hu toh' ek toh'.. and drinks the milk in one sip and both goes to sleep'

Priya on couch and ram on his bed' Priya informs him that Dadi has told her to tell you to call all ur frnds with their wife for Karwa Chauth function day after 2mrw' he says okay' she says maine VikHa ko inform kar diya hai'

He says okay' Priya tum bhi tumahre frnds ko bula lo' I'll also meet them' she says no' he says y'. before she could say' he says yaa I know' u r afraid they'll tell me ur secrets' she says nothing lyk that' she don't have any secrets' he says joke apart' I remember u were missing your best frnd in our marriage' she surprised nd asks how u' he says I overheard u and Ayesha talks' she says yaa' he says then call her for this function I'll also meet her' she thinks Shruti toh thik hai par Ashwin!!! So she says no'..

Ram: Okay ur wish'. and takes a turn wishing her gud nite'. After some time he woke up and says yes'. That guy in Office was the one to whom I met near lift' yes' Priya's frnd Ashwin'

Here even she wasn't able to sleep' and that incident again shattered her completely'

Next Morning

Priya reminds Ram for inviting his frnds'

Ram: Priya ur' he suddenly stops' as he remembers the lift incident and the teary eyes of Priya' and says to himself' nahi us din bhi Priya ka mood kuch Off tha aur priya ne us din jis tone mai Ashwin se baat kii' as far as I know her' she don't talk to anyone in that tone except me' (and smiles a bit) no specially to a friend no-way' I'm sure there was some issue b/w them' and yes ashwin didn't even came to our marriage nor to our reception'

Priya: Mr. Kapoor aap kuch keh rehe the' he don't responds as he was lost in his own thought' Priya again calls him Mr.Kapoor' he says haan' she says aap thik hai na' he says haan kyu' she says no' you just stopped while saying something'.

Ram: now tries to cover up' and says nothing'

Priya : vat do u mean by nothing' u said u want to say something to me'

Ram: mai bhul gaya

Priya: Smirks and says dekha isliye mai keh rehi thi sab pills chhodke sirf yadaast ki pill liya kijiye' and leaves.

Ram still thinking kuch toh hua tha' us din Priya aur Ashwin ke bich mai' uski condition dekh ke toh aisa lag raha tha kii vo bahut gusse mai thi' aur kal Ashwin ne bhi jab mujhe dekha toh ek dum darr gaya tha' par kyu' then suddenly he says mujhe kya karna hogi koi baat Priya jaane why I'm bothering' and starts reading newspaper but again he says nahi' par aisi kya baat thi' kyunki Priya toh itni jaldi roti nahi aur nahi usse itna gusse mai kabhi dekha'  definitely Ashwin se hi'!!!

kya karu priya se pucchu kya!!! but on second thought says nahi' As far as I know Priya woh toh kuch bolegi nahi aur Ram tujhe batayegi bhi kyu'???

He calls his manager and asks about the Ashwin' the manager says sir he was working in a some XYZ firm and yesterday only he joint us' ram says okay now he thinks' if he was joining our firm y didn't priya told me' may be she don't knew abt it' but y didn't Ashwin talk to me yesterday' I saw a kind of fear in his eyes yesterday' and gets up and saying hmm something is wrong' and I'll have to find it out' that what was bothering Priya that day' I'll try to figure it out from Ashwin' haan yehi thik hoga'

Edited by fan_forever - 12 years ago
saisamanvi thumbnail
nice post loved it...thanq
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amaaazingg
please continue sooon
if possible please PM mw
Red_eyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: fan_forever

hey as the news are coming that the Honeymoon seen will be broadcasted in mid november... so i think the current track would be of Ashwin and Sid conspiracy...

so thought of writing a FF on this...

topic- RaYa v/s The Bermuda Triangle (Sid-Mama-Ashwin)

Index:

1- Ram-Ashwin Meet
2-Sid Finds about Priya-Ashwin Relation in detail
3-Sid's offer
4-entire plot...
5- Sick plan and initial success to wicked trio (Sid- Mama-Ashwin)
... and many more...

hey this would be my first FF...

so if u like it pls... hit the Like button...

will put the first part by tonite...

good luck in uir FF but i just hope this does not happend in show for real
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fan_forever

Part-1

The story begins from the yesterday's scene' when Ram and Ashwin came face 2 face to each other in office.

In the night, Ram sitting on bed working on laptop' suddenly he remembers Ashwin and thinks mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai kii mai usse pehle mila hu' and was thinking trying to remember and in this thought he goes to sleep with laptop on his lap'  Awww laptop ke saath hii golu so gaya how sweet!😳

then enters Priya with his milk' she comes close to him taps on his shoulder and hands him the milk. He takes the glass and places it on the side table and again starts working' She was still standing close to him' he notices it and says ab kya hua'.. she says aaj afternoon mai aapne mera phone disconnect kyu kiya Mr. Kapoor' he says heyy pls' mujhe bahut kaam hai' to abhi nahi'.

She frowns I can imagine Priya's reaction well!😆and says vat do u mean by abhi nahi' he says mai jaanta hu jab tak tum mujhse jaghad nahi leti tumhe neend nahi aati par aaj nahi' she says Mr. Kapoor aap kaam hi aisa kyu karte hai kii mai aapse jagadu' he gets up' directs her with a finger saying 1 minute' and goes to her dressing table' takes the cotton and puts it in his ears and comes to her and makes an expression with his hands saying ab tum bol sakti ho'

She makes a expression of Aww.. (how dare you) comes close to him closes the laptop and takes it with her' now he makes the same expression' he says yeh kya hai' priya says no more work its already late now' so pls sleep or else u'll end up taking 3-4 pills' which I don't want'

Ram: priya don't behave a wife lyk Parvati bhabhi and give me my laptop back' she says no' and turns to her wardrobe keeps the Laptop and locks it' he sees these and gives a look'. She in turn also gives a sturdy look' 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆Nice one priya!

this tym Ram thought no use' aaj toh yeh maan ne wali nahi hai' so takes the pills bottle and was abt to have it'. Priya comes and stands near him folding her hands' he looks at her' then puts all the pills back and hands the bottle to her' and starts having milk' she smiles'. He tastes the milk and says yukk isme sugar nahi hai' she says haan' he says tumhe pata hai toh'. She replies aaj doctor kii report aayi hai' as per which ur sugar level is high so'. And turns towards her couch'

He makes some ugly faces and says tumhe kya lagta hai tum nahi dogi toh mujhe sugar nahi milegi' he gets up and intercoms and asks for sugar' bansi kaka comes and says sorry sir sugar nahi milegi Priya mam ne na kiya hai' he says kya' aapki mam ne kaha hoga ab mai keh raha hu na leke aayiye' he looks at priya, Priya nodes in a negative sense'. So bansi kaka replies Ram sir dadi ne kaha hai kii aab se priya mam jo kehegi vo hi hoga toh'. Ram gives a angry look to her' bansi kaka leaves'.Daadi ke messenger Bansi kaka u rock!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Priya says kya kaha tha'.mai nahi toh'.. with a smile that express her triumph'

Ram interrupts and says haan haan thik hai thik hai' ab shaadi ke after effects bhi toh jhelne hi padege' par thik hai' jab tumhe jhel sakta hu toh' ek toh'.. and drinks the milk in one sip and both goes to sleep'

Priya on couch and ram on his bed' Priya informs him that Dadi has told her to tell you to call all ur frnds with their wife for Karwa Chauth function day after 2mrw' he says okay' she says maine VikHa ko inform kar diya hai'

He says okay' Priya tum bhi tumahre frnds ko bula lo' I'll also meet them' she says no' he says y'. before she could say' he says yaa I know' u r afraid they'll tell me ur secrets' she says nothing lyk that' she don't have any secrets' he says joke apart' I remember u were missing your best frnd in our marriage' she surprised nd asks how u' he says I overheard u and Ayesha talks' she says yaa' he says then call her for this function I'll also meet her' she thinks Shruti toh thik hai par Ashwin!!! So she says no'..

Ram: Okay ur wish'. and takes a turn wishing her gud nite'. After some time he woke up and says yes'. That guy in Office was the one to whom I met near lift' yes' Priya's frnd Ashwin'

Here even she wasn't able to sleep' and that incident again shattered her completely'

Next Morning

Priya reminds Ram for inviting his frnds'

Ram: Priya ur' he suddenly stops' as he remembers the lift incident and the teary eyes of Priya' and says to himself' nahi us din bhi Priya ka mood kuch Off tha aur priya ne us din jis tone mai Ashwin se baat kii' as far as I know her' she don't talk to anyone in that tone except me' (and smiles a bit) no specially to a friend no-way' I'm sure there was some issue b/w them' and yes ashwin didn't even came to our marriage nor to our reception'

Priya: Mr. Kapoor aap kuch keh rehe the' he don't responds as he was lost in his own thought' Priya again calls him Mr.Kapoor' he says haan' she says aap thik hai na' he says haan kyu' she says no' you just stopped while saying something'.

Ram: now tries to cover up' and says nothing'

Priya : vat do u mean by nothing' u said u want to say something to me'

Ram: mai bhul gaya

Priya: Smirks and says dekha isliye mai keh rehi thi sab pills chhodke sirf yadaast ki pill liya kijiye' and leaves.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆That is sooo like priya!👏

Ram still thinking kuch toh hua tha' us din Priya aur Ashwin ke bich mai' uski condition dekh ke toh aisa lag raha tha kii vo bahut gusse mai thi' aur kal Ashwin ne bhi jab mujhe dekha toh ek dum darr gaya tha' par kyu' then suddenly he says mujhe kya karna hogi koi baat Priya jaane why I'm bothering' and starts reading newspaper but again he says nahi' par aisi kya baat thi' kyunki Priya toh itni jaldi roti nahi aur nahi usse itna gusse mai kabhi dekha'  definitely Ashwin se hi'!!!

kya karu priya se pucchu kya!!! but on second thought says nahi' As far as I know Priya woh toh kuch bolegi nahi aur Ram tujhe batayegi bhi kyu'???

He calls his manager and asks about the Ashwin' the manager says sir he was working in a some XYZ firm and yesterday only he joint us' ram says okay now he thinks' if he was joining our firm y didn't priya told me' may be she don't knew abt it' but y didn't Ashwin talk to me yesterday' I saw a kind of fear in his eyes yesterday' and gets up and saying hmm something is wrong' and I'll have to find it out' that what was bothering Priya that day' I'll try to figure it out from Ashwin' haan yehi thik hoga'Wah wah well said golu jii😉

Very nice update! Plzzz add me to pm list!😛
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very nice!! Hope ram supports priya!!
Update soon and add me to your PM list
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 update w8ing for the next part thanks
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2