Chhoti Si Zindagi

enough of ira and revathi..

afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i have seen enough of ira's hatred for isha and revathi's evil tactics to break up sam and isha.. and now the two devils are getting poor shravan involved.. i hope sam founds out his mom is behind sam and isha staying apart oh i would like to see sam tear revathi apart.. sam gave revathi a chance to mend her ways but she didnt and now it time for sam to take action.. i hate the way isha is kissing up to ira😡 i like the lovable ira as a child but now i hate her she is evil and freaking annyoing  and the cv's are crazy to make the lovable ira a devil shame on you cv's.. what ever happened to vrinda, arjun, cutting, thakur, bhola, and chukti??? wake up cv's and bring these characters into the show because i am sick and tired of this track... what do you think? comments plz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
U r absolutly ryte.. Evrythng its own limit.. Ira and revathy, both r annoying and iritatng..
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rechus

U r absolutly ryte.. Evrythng its own limit.. Ira and revathy, both r annoying and iritatng..

I agree! I'm fed up of the both of them trying to ruin Isha and separate her from Sam-c'mon cvs -show a new track like Bhola returning or Isha finding all the other orphanage kids!
celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are so right.Isha is plain sickening with that stupid look anytime she sees Ira...now I think Sam should find s/one else- she made her choice Ira over Sam.and YES that same old track Revati/Ira is just going in circles..I am totally  bored now
afghan33 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivanaLuvsZeetv

I agree! I'm fed up of the both of them trying to ruin Isha and separate her from Sam-c'mon cvs -show a new track like Bhola returning or Isha finding all the other orphanage kids!

exactly i want to see bhola returning as  a rich businessman coming for revenge.. or the orphange kids returning to meet isha...
hawi thumbnail
please enough of this hatred ira 😡has for isha,i mean doesn't she have a forgiven heart?atleast if revathi is not willing to accept isha,ira's behaviour should be changed please and they should bring the rest of the crew back i mean them vrinda and the rest😉 atleast we will have more fun and the series will be more lively😃
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, totally agree...enough already...it's become like a Road Runner cartoon...beep-beep 🤣
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
this show has gone downhill fast...

they should have ended it when the marriages happened cause the show has no story
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg yes! i agree...i want the story to wrap up b bring the old characters bac or something new