WU 13 Oct'11 - KC preparations and Sid plans. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the update Nice comments and emotions
Priya told daadi! Haha now Ram is screwed! Lol

Thanx for the ud. :)
Actually m looking fwd to tht Ashwin  - Raya track...Priya wl be in jhansi ki rani avatar if somebody challenges her...and Sid still doesnt know this..also wd like to see Ram knowing everything regd Ashwin-Priya...

Thx Maria..your update and emoticons are the best

Thanks fro the update😊

thanks for the update 
nicely written maria...loved it...thanks 
I think Shipra is right in her own waii , if she wouldnt give Natasha an expensive gift to phir uski badnaami hoi ghi
lookiin forward to the Ashwin and Priya track :D
hope that Sid's plan will fail, phir iske moon par tamancha parein gha :P LOL x
(btw new member here) :)
Many thanks Mariamars for the update.Seems CVs are brewing interesting brew by throwing in Ashwin angle right before RaYa honeymoon and am sure Ashwin issue will be focus till it gets sorted and then RaYa go on Honeymoon😳

My take is Priya will tell about Ashwin to Ram and what he did with her after meeting up with him in office...remember Sid called Ashwin to come to the office earlier so that he becomes eligible for the bonus which will be distributed by Priya for bringing goodluck to the business.

The CVs also will show incident where Ashwin is back with his old trick and wooing Priya and as usual Sid, Mama and Niharika take compromising pic of Priya and Ashwin but sadly all will fall flat as in mystery will unfold itself and Ram will hitback Ashwin and this might lead to RaYa's bonding...guess we are in for sweet surprise during the Honeymoon and Niharika will find out and repent bigtime as RaYa do more than sightseeing😳😳 on their overdue Honeymoon.
Edited by cuterosy - 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update:)
Maria ðŸ¤— Lovely Update, and I love those Captions in the bracket ðŸ¤£ Lovely Update.. Made my night ðŸ˜›